Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'Obama' (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OBAMA "I'm not leaving after January 20th"

Did anyone see this article?   WND tells what Obama's plans are, and I have to say, is there anything we can do, contact the right people w…

Started by Patricia Badish

11 Jan 1
Reply by Patricia Badish

OBAMA WINS HIS WAR ON U.S. MILITARY

You won't have to read much here to get the jist of what it is saying! Our Service Chiefs testify that we are unable to fight a war against…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

Cruz Says “If Obama Can Do It, So Can I” Part 1

WOW! This 2016 Presidential Campaign is beginning to look like a mystery novel and the person the people want to call their American “Hero”…

Started by Diane Kepus

0 Feb 13, 2016

Has Obama, McCain and Cameron set up a Retaliatory Strike against the US & UK by supplying and training ISIS ??

Consider these links: U.S., McCain, Israel, & ISIS: The Shooting Down Of Russian Passenger Plane 7K9268 Over Egypt.http://politicalvelc…

Started by Crystal R. Starheart

0 Nov 2, 2015

The debate is Over, - Obama IS NOT A Constitutional President

Posted by J.B. Williams on Facebook; 6/3/2015https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001611322574&fref=nf The DNC Certification of O…

Started by Old Rooster

14 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Sheriff Din-Gabisi

Obama stonewalls SEAL Team 6 helicopter crash probe, watchdog says

Obama stonewalls SEAL Team 6 helicopter crash probe, watchdog says The Obama administration is violating a judge’s order to turn over docum…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

BREAKING Top Army General Drops Bombshell About Obama as He Resigns

A top U.S. Army general with nothing left to lose has publicly admitted something that conservatives have been saying for a long time — the…

Started by Old Rooster

8 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Tish

50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints Note the connection in this article to ex-President Morsi in Egypt,…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

I have a message For all my friends that hate politics and political messages;

For all my friends that hate politics and political messages; Well Guess what, – I HATE politics even more than you do. But just because yo…

Started by Old Rooster

15 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

WHAT EGYPTIAN TV COMMENTATORS THINK OF OBAMA

OK, It's official - I'm NOT crazy.............. WHAT EGYPTIAN TV COMMENTATORS THINK OF OBAMA It's only a few minutes long,,,,,,but worth ev…

Started by Old Rooster

4 May 28, 2015
Reply by Brian Keys

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service