Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'Second' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poke The Bear - Jade Helm-15

I have posted some of this in the forum threads but I think it's worth the effort to put it up here again. This Jade Helm-15 operation is j…

Started by Old Rooster

19 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Louise Barnes

PFA: American 2nd Declaration of Causes (with Table of Contents)

If you are serious about taking about taking back our country, how about using this upcoming weekend to form or join a "Committee of Safety…

Started by Don T Mashak

4 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

Conn. Father’s Stunning Claim: Son’s School Is Teaching That Americans Don’t Have the Right to Bear Arms

Conn. Father’s Stunning Claim: Son’s School Is Teaching That Americans Don’t Have the Right to Bear Arms This ties right in with other do…

Started by Brenda Joy Duchi

9 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by carolyn Hamilton

AMERICANS NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS

An Interesting article from an unlikely source. I tried to copy and paste this article but was not successful. This is an important read. A…

Started by Old Rooster

0 Dec 31, 2012

GHEI: ATF’s latest gun grab Agency reduces due process for seizing firearms

The Washington Times The Obama administration is making it easier for bureaucrats to take away guns without offering the accused any real…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by William W.Lee

In case of government tyranny, break glass and use the second amendment.

Started by Bonnie Allyson Vinson

2 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Allyson Vinson

Marine faces 15 years behind bars for unknowingly violating gun law

Marine faces 15 years behind bars for unknowingly violating gun law http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/03/marine-faces-fifteen-years-behind-bar

Started by Shane S.

0 Jan 5, 2012

New Flag of the Second American Revolution for Christmas

Dear Patriots: I want to thank you for your support this year, as we enter one of the most challenging times in our nation's history. In…

Started by Jeff McQueen

0 Oct 29, 2009

The Second Amendment - Excellent Videos

. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 These well made videos are posted on youtube by jdubya57 .

Started by Twana Blevins

0 Apr 29, 2009

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service