Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'Texas' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This dickhead and his lieutenants needs to be fired.....

This Bastard, the Speaker of the TEXAS house, and his lieutenants below need to be fired ASAP, they never wanted the bill for Constitutiona…

Started by Clois Beckwith

1 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

My meeting with Texas State Rep Kacal

I've just returned from a meeting with Texas State Representative Kyle Kacal; The reason I requested this meeting was to convince this Rep…

Started by Old Rooster

2 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

HEADS UP TEXAS, Terrorist attack warning for September

Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border AUGUST 29, 2014 Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

Makes me sick to my stomach.

I posted this on my personal blog and shared it every where else I am socially connected. Makes me sick to my stomach. I just can’t get ove…

Started by Robert Fleming

88 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by lamont cranston

Corrupt judicial system "unconstitutionally rules" to enable Voter Fraud! - "Federal court rules against Texas voter ID law"

Fox News Federal court rules against Texas voter ID law A federal court has ruled against a Texas law that would require voters to prese…

Started by Twana Blevins

28 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Richard Charles Wagener

Texas 2011 Drought Flicker Slide Show

2011 Texas Drought    

Started by Twana Blevins

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Samita Sigala

So who is our friends over there again???

This does not surprise me in the least, I was waiting to see where his finances were coming from. What does surprise me is that the MSM is…

Started by Shane S.

3 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Shane S.

Citizens' Group Helps Uncover Alleged Rampant Voter Fraud in Houston

By Ed Barnes Published September 25, 2010 FoxNews.com Voter selects candidate for U.S president in voting booth, Nov. 4, 2008. (AP) Wh…

Started by Twana Blevins

9 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Twana Blevins

Millionaire Palestinian to run for Texas Governor

We the people who love Freedom and honor our Constitution must ban together to insure these Islamic sympathizers disguised as Democrats get…

Started by GIT-R-DONE!

0 Feb 6, 2010

Texas State Sovereignty Resolution : UPDATED 5-30-09 TEXAS IS A SOVEREIGN STATE

UPDATE: Bill: HCR 50 Legislative Session: 81(R) Council Document: 81R 5789 MMS-F Last Action: 05/30/2009 H Adopted as amended Caption…

Started by Twana Blevins

6 May 30, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service