Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time Enough For Collapse, Can We Save the Republic

By Douglas V. Gibbs -- Bio and Archives  June 2, 2016 “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom.  As nations become corrupt and viciou…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

My Anniversary this month

February 2016 will mark the anniversary of when I first arrived in the State of Texas.February 19th, 1960 I arrived at Lackland Air Force B…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Patriot Vet

Lets try something different

For the past six years the people of this network, as well as on many others, have been concentrating on impeachment as our only means of r…

Started by Old Rooster

8 May 22, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

Quo Warranto Filed by National Liberty Alliance Nov 10, 2014

The Line in the Sand - Breaking News November 10, 2014 Unified Common Law Grand Jury in every State files writ_quo_warranto.pdf in every Fe…

Started by Old Rooster

7 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Jackson

GOP Wins 7 seats in Senate - Now what?

Well I suppose some congratulations are ok, the GOP managed to win 7 seats in the Senate and managed to hold on and even increased the lead…

Started by Old Rooster

2 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Clois Beckwith

America - The Land of the Lost

According to Dick Morris Barack Obama's agenda is to create a one-party system, democrats only. What a dunce, Morris is so egotistical that…

Started by Old Rooster

4 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

Government Of the People, For the People, By the People, or Tyranny

When the Government decides that they are no longer bound or constrained by the Constitution of the United States of America. And when such…

Started by Old Rooster

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

I think you folks might like this one

Here's something you folks might really like for a change. We've all been asking the question about wither or not our US Military would bac…

Started by Old Rooster

0 Jul 23, 2014

The rule of law

The rule of Law;All laws whether declared or proclaimed are only as good as the will and resolve of the people to enforce them. It make no…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John V. McDermott

It is time to defend our nation, our Constitution, our freedoms and liberty.

References and additional reading; Education for the masses. It is time to defend our nation, our Constitution, our freedoms and liberty.…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Peter Krauss

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service