Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'United' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have something you should all be aware of

Many of you know that I live in a small Rural community in Central Texas. Some of you may also know that I own and manage several single fa…

Started by Old Rooster

88 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Tim Vance

BILL IN THE HOUSE NEEDS OUR ATTENTION! ANYONE GAME?

H.R. 1205: American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2015 There is finally a congressman that is determined to respect and protect the rights…

Started by Patricia Badish

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

My Anniversary this month

February 2016 will mark the anniversary of when I first arrived in the State of Texas.February 19th, 1960 I arrived at Lackland Air Force B…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Patriot Vet

BREAKING: UN Makes Huge Move to ARREST Benjamin Netanyahu

This comes under the heading of just too ridiculous to be true, but unfortunately it looks like it is.Why in hell are we still in the UN? A…

Started by Old Rooster

2 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

Patriotism

Patriotism is said to be the strongest connection of God and Country. This is known world wide by many people of faith. But when I see defe…

Started by Aka Anonymous

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Aka Anonymous

Again I find Myself....

Again I find myself wishing that why we as American's that love the Constitution of all skin colors allow The Abomination to keep taunting…

Started by Scott Rickert

1 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

The Constitution of the US -How can it be altered or amended?

The Constitution Of the United States of America.What are the ways that the Constitution can be altered or amended?It may surprise some peo…

Started by Old Rooster

3 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Silence do good

Obama Administration Could Sign Arms Trade Treaty as Early as Monday

As we recently reported, on April 2, the United Nations General Assembly voted 153-4 to pass the Arms Trade Treaty, with the United States…

Started by Fred A. Miller

0 Jun 2, 2013

Heads up on what else U.S. Department of State is working on - Nuclear Risk Reduction Center (NRRC) Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

State Dept. Web site Nuclear Risk Reduction Center (NRRC) Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Remarks Rose GottemoellerActing Under Secretary for Arm…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

Mass Slaughter In Our Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan?

Banner below is the link to their site. Mass Slaughter In Our Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan? By Chuck Remsberg Senior PoliceOn…

Started by Twana Blevins

23 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Margaret Smierciak

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service