Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'economy' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PFA: Analysis of the treatment of Banksters - Democrats vs. Republicans

Progressive US AG Eric Holder recently proclaimed in an interview: “If you want to call me an activist attorney general, I will proudly acc…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Aug 20, 2014

Financial Markets Infected With Lies

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!”  I looked, and there before me was a black horse!  It…

Started by Julie Klusty

1 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by bonnie somer

Horrific Consequences: “People Don’t Understand the Scale of the Emergency That’s Going On Right Now”

Horrific Consequences: “People Don’t Understand the Scale of the Emergency That’s Going On Right Now” Mac Slavo December 5th, 2013 SHTFp…

Started by Brenda Joy Duchi

0 Dec 16, 2013

The Communist in the Room

This isn’t a time for discretion, subtlety, or conciliation, Disengage from those who are too stupid or cowardly to resist slavery The Comm…

Started by Robert M Frank

0 Dec 30, 2012

Hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic of Germany in the 1920’s. it's comming here soon

Hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic of Germany in the 1920’s. The hyperinflation that occurred in Germany in the 1920’s was not the first…

Started by Old Rooster

28 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

Some news.

From the "Western Center for Jaurnalism" Retired Military Heroes Call Out Barack Obama For Deserting Americans In Benghazi From the "Blaze"…

Started by Robert Fleming

0 Oct 29, 2012

The tab for U.N.’s Rio summit: Trillions per year in taxes, transfers and price hikes ... and yet, we still do nothing.

I attended a "prepper conference" today and said something about this article to another attendee. Her response was, "Our congress already…

Started by Terminator Girl

0 Apr 21, 2012

Here Is Your Hope and Change

Started by Barry 'Bigbare' Carson

6 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Barry 'Bigbare' Carson

The people no longer have elected representatives; they have elected traitors.

An interesting paragraph from the following article by Stewart Dougherty.  You may find it as provacative and prophetic as I have.  The a…

Started by phrowt

0 Jan 24, 2011

On June 3, either an attempted attack on the economy of the U.S. on an unprecedented scale was narrowly averted–or a criminal conspiracy involving the U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve

Disappeared into thin air Posted on Northeast Intelligence Network Douglas J. Hagmann, Director & Judi McLeod, Founding Editor, Canad…

Started by Twana Blevins

19 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service