Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'elections' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TRUMPED - The New American Revolution

Tim Harrington and I wrote this book about YOU and for YOU.... one way or another, 2016 promises to be a historic pivotal year for the USA.…

Started by JB

4 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

Getting Outside of the Box

The Colonel challenged me a couple months ago to think outside the box, so here goes: For those who remain eager to make a difference, as…

Started by Charles Jones

3 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Wilson Clarke

Elections

It is easy to see that, once again, electorial races are in full swing.  I am averaging out at about 5-10 emails a day from politicians and…

Started by Anne Wanger

0 Apr 9, 2015

GOP Wins 7 seats in Senate - Now what?

Well I suppose some congratulations are ok, the GOP managed to win 7 seats in the Senate and managed to hold on and even increased the lead…

Started by Old Rooster

2 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Clois Beckwith

How Credo views their success in taking down Allen West

Here is the strategy of one of our many enemies. CREDO is run by Becky Bond and Michael Kieschnick, CREDO Action (CREDO Mobile). This is…

Started by Jeanine Kincheloe

0 Nov 12, 2012

Is The S- -t about to hit the Fan ?

Get ready, TSHTF is about to happen. Benghazi Libya, US Consulate terrorist attack and the call for help; Secretary of State Hillary Clinto…

Started by Old Rooster

31 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

How Far Will Obama Go To Win?

We are one week out from Election Day 2012 as I write this piece. Tropical storm Sandy has ravaged much of the north eastern sea board inc…

Started by Twana Blevins

12 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

Vice-Presidential debate: 10/11/2012

Vice-Presidential debate: 10/11/2012 VP Joe Biden (D), vs. Paul Ryan (R) Today, the day after the debate, the general consensus is that VP…

Started by Old Rooster

6 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

Is a war between Israel and Iran what Obama is hoping for ?

Is a war between Israel and Iran what Obama is hoping for ? A war between the two Middle East nations could happen before our November 2012…

Started by Old Rooster

14 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by James D. Burke

Corruption and fraud in our political system: A primer of what's to come.

Corruption and fraud in our political system: A primer of what's to come. This year, 2012, political corruption and fraud will be more prev…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service