Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'judges' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rogue Judges Emerge as Primary Threat to Presidency

No President can keep the oath to protect and defend the United States against foreign invasion or terrorist events on U.S. soil so long as…

Started by JB

5 Mar 28
Reply by bonnie somer

I Won't Be Happy Until.... / Reams

Penned by L. Reams I won't be happy until....   Assuming Mitt Romney wins this election, and my gut tells me he will (my gut has been rig…

Started by Twana Blevins

23 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Robert L Garnett

LAWYERS AND JUDGES AT WAR WITH CONSTITUTIONAL LAW

News with Views By J.B. Williams July 6, 2012 Last week’s Supreme Court rulings on ObamaCare, Arizona Immigration and Montana Campaign Fi…

Started by Twana Blevins

24 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

Explosive new evidence shows ruling of AZ judge illegal

It's time to stand up to these federal interference judges. They have no constitutional authority to interfere in issues between states go…

Started by Twana Blevins

49 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

Our Women Are Not Dinner Plates

The Patriots News Penned by Paul R. Hollrah - (1/16/12) On November 2, 2010, the people of Oklahoma were asked to decide a very important…

Started by Twana Blevins

30 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

THE FEDERAL JUDGE V. THE LITTLE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES

The Patriots News The people of the United States are growing increasingly frustrated with heavy handed intrusions into their private lives…

Started by Twana Blevins

33 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Billy Bowlegs

Obama, Gates and CNN Don’t Ask or Tell the Truth!

The Patriots News   Like almost every discussion on earth at present, the topic of gays serving in the military is convoluted. The level of…

Started by Twana Blevins

22 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Karl Verlinden

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service