Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'liberty' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TRUMPED - The New American Revolution

Tim Harrington and I wrote this book about YOU and for YOU.... one way or another, 2016 promises to be a historic pivotal year for the USA.…

Started by JB

4 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

PFA: Engineering Consent

The Century of the self - 2of4 The Engineering of Consent from saso dzuljo petrovski on Vimeo. For the past several years, this writer h…

Started by Don T Mashak

3 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

PFA: College Classes start under Pall of Progressive Censorship

Today marks the beginning of the first full week of class for most colleges in America. Yet Freshmen who have long looked forward to greate…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Sep 22, 2014

PFA/: Facebook, Google, MSM, Eugenics, Censorship and the Progressive AgendaOAS

Recently Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook admitted to experimenting on its users without their knowledge. The nature of these experiments smells…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Jul 16, 2014

AMERICANSPRING: Is Progressive Common Core simply pure evil?

A few days ago this writer went to his first Minnesotans Against Common Core meeting in Becker Minnesota. This writer was not surprised to…

Started by Don T Mashak

2 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

A Child of The Darkness Attacks Pastor in Camp Liberty!

"BREAKING NEWS" Religious spirits are on the attack!Today's Message June 8th, 2014 PROVES WE'RE IN A SPIRITUAL WARFARE! (See The Mini Attac…

Started by Pastor Sylvester Bland

2 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Pastor Sylvester Bland

Declaration of Causes

Hello fellow Patriots. In my humble opinion we should follow that road map for over throwing tyranny that the Founder's laid out for us in…

Started by Don T Mashak

1 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by John V. McDermott

Just One Citizen

Greetings, I live in Charlotte, NC, the city Lord Cornwallis coined "a hornet's nest of rebellion." I am a husband, father and fledgling Ch…

Started by 2nd Overmountain Men

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Thompson

Gun bans, global government, NWO ... coming in November! Romney or Obama, does it really matter who wins?

I think it is imporat for all Americans to realize what is REALLY at stake here. This is not just about an election; this post speaks to m…

Started by Terminator Girl

0 Sep 5, 2012

Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

Natural News Friday, July 20, 2012by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger (NaturalNews) James Holmes, the Aurora, Colorado shooter who reported…

Started by Twana Blevins

58 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service