Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'natural' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PFA: Dakota County MN Courts Engineer Verdict Against Michelle MacDonald

We all have been told that ignorance of the law is not an excuse for breaking the law. Does the same go for Law Enforcement and the Court…

Started by Don T Mashak

2 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Don T Mashak

Ted Cruz is not a Super-natural born citizen

I've heard of the push to make our star speaker Ted Cruz a GOP presidential candidate in '16. Constitutionally, as a man with one parent w…

Started by Sean Patrick Kraft

9 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Sean Patrick Kraft

Natural Law and Natural Born Facts

Watch how fast agendas will get pushed here too! Twana _______________________________________________________________________   News Wit…

Started by Twana Blevins

34 May 6, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

THE CONSTITUTION, VATTEL, AND "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"

News With Views   Penned By Publius Huldah July 18, 2012 NewsWithViews.com   We have been visited recently with several very silly articl…

Started by Twana Blevins

81 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

ROMNEY, RUBIO, McCAIN AND NATURAL BORN CITIZEN

Brothers and Sisters, as you read comments, be mindful of posts I've recently posted and sent out lately. Then you can/will start to see wh…

Started by Twana Blevins

70 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by LTC William F. Reade, Jr.

Voeltz v Obama Florida Ballot Challenge

Anatomy of a Florida Ballot Challenge This is one of the four or so most important eligibility cases, of great importance to our nation, I…

Started by G Miller

12 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Steven G. Elliott

Why They Still Call Him President

Penned By JB Williams jb.uspu@gmail.com   Some still call Barack Obama president out of pure ignorance, but others brilliantly call him…

Started by Twana Blevins

20 May 4, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

Lady Justice Has Died

Note how many will continue to travel down this foe led rabbit trail claiming "there will be a win....just come along with me, oh  by the w…

Started by Twana Blevins

48 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

Debate is over! He's not natural born

World Net Daily The Patriots News   Penned by JB Williams - (10/3/11)     Team Obama has done a magnificent job of dividing the oppositio…

Started by Twana Blevins

61 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Robert P. Garding

Debate is over! He’s not natural born – Part II

The Patriots News   Penned by JB Williams - (10/7/11) In a World Net Daily expose’(1) regarding the final word on Obama ineligibility,…

Started by Twana Blevins

13 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service