Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'security' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Muslim Brotherhood 'infiltrated' U.S. gov't Lt. Gen. Boykin: Radical Islamist group deep inside defense, national security

World Net Daily Listen to audio of this interview with Lt. Gen. Boykin here The Muslim Brotherhood is a radical Islamist organization t…

Started by Twana Blevins

18 Oct 5, 2012

US Relied on Muslim Brotherhood for Benghazi Consulate Security

Frontpage Magazine Posted by Daniel Greenfield The more we learn about what happened in Benghazi, the clearer things become. Two U.S. in…

Started by Twana Blevins

18 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by jon shroeder

Arms Control and International Security: A New Era In State-Defense Cooperation

WOW! This makes me wonder what is not being said openly. Twana ______________________________ Arms Control and International Security:…

Started by Twana Blevins

2 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ronald King

House chairman wants new rules on Afghan security

I'm looking for the C-Span video. If someone finds it before I post it here, will you please post it here for us.Thanks, Twana __________…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Edie Faylor

Mr. Obama, Will You Help This 99%’er?

Mr. Obama,                                                                            February 28, 2012 I have a dilemma I think you and yo…

Started by Bob Russell

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

Panetta Says Obama Deficits Threaten National Security

Weasel Zippers and Washington Free Beacon     U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta admitted Tuesday that President Obama’s “huge defi…

Started by Twana Blevins

17 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Louise Barnes

Obama Ignores Eligibility Subpoena: Hearing Held As Scheduled

A court case to determine the eligibility of Barack Obama to appear on the Georgia presidential ballot began this morning in the Atlanta,…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Jan 27, 2012

The TSA folly.

This if a foward email I received. As the Chalk Leader for my flight home from Afghanistan, I witnessed thefollowing: When we were on our w…

Started by Tye

1 Jan 1, 2011

Homeland Security seizes domain names

The Hill By Sara Jerome 11/26/10 04:25 PM ET The investigative arm of the Homeland Security Department appears to be shutting down websit…

Started by Twana Blevins

0 Nov 27, 2010

Obama May Compromise Security To Appease Sikhs

Judicial Watchby Judicial Watch, Inc. on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 President Obama has promised an Indian minister that he’ll reconsider…

Started by Twana Blevins

0 Nov 9, 2010

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service