Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'tyranny' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TRUMPED - The New American Revolution

Tim Harrington and I wrote this book about YOU and for YOU.... one way or another, 2016 promises to be a historic pivotal year for the USA.…

Started by JB

4 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

PFA: Engineering Consent

The Century of the self - 2of4 The Engineering of Consent from saso dzuljo petrovski on Vimeo. For the past several years, this writer h…

Started by Don T Mashak

3 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

Government Of the People, For the People, By the People, or Tyranny

When the Government decides that they are no longer bound or constrained by the Constitution of the United States of America. And when such…

Started by Old Rooster

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

PFA/: Facebook, Google, MSM, Eugenics, Censorship and the Progressive AgendaOAS

Recently Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook admitted to experimenting on its users without their knowledge. The nature of these experiments smells…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Jul 16, 2014

Declaration of Causes

Hello fellow Patriots. In my humble opinion we should follow that road map for over throwing tyranny that the Founder's laid out for us in…

Started by Don T Mashak

1 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by John V. McDermott

For all who are calling your defective mutants in DC and never getting any answers...

This is a video that I placed on my web site and it is getting massive amounts of turn outs.  I am placing this here and hopefully it will…

Started by Mark L Harvey

17 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

Obese adults should get counseling, federal task force says Under the healthcare law, insurance companies would be required to cover the panel's recommended weight-loss treatments.

All off topic comments will be deleted Roberts gave the gov. a go ahead to tax behavior! There is no genius in that - Roberts did not do…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Jun 30, 2012

Battle Lines Drawn: Patriot Volunteers Needed

Last night I watched the movie “The Patriot” with Mel Gibson as Benjamin Martin and Heath Ledger as his son Gabriel.  If you haven’t seen…

Started by Bob Russell

62 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Max

Heinous Criminal Set Free On Technicality by Judge

News of a major crime has gripped the nation today.  A heinous murder has been committed but the murderer has been released in what has b…

Started by Bob Russell

11 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Bob Russell

SOPA/PIPA: “Fairness Doctrine” Tyranny Coming In The Back Door

SOPA/PIPA is another case of government control over what We the People will be allowed to see or hear on the internet.  The “Fairness Do…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Jan 21, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service