Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'veterans' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP STOP OBAMA'S MENTAL DEFECTIVE LAW TO CONFISCATE OUR GUNS

MILLIONS of people will be affected by this new law, which is to take place in November Need help and bad, to protect our 2nd Amendment.  O…

Started by Patricia Badish

11 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

To Our Honorable Veterans: We the People have never left you behind.

I Am a Veteran and I have a lot to say. I would rather sum it up with a quote from a Honorable Man I still believe in. “As we express our g…

Started by Arthur Savage Freeman

2 May 23, 2014
Reply by Arthur Savage Freeman

Open Letter to Mitt Romney from Active Duty Service Member

Mitt Romney Central The following was sent to us by an active duty service member currently serving abroad, and is published here with hi…

Started by Twana Blevins

16 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Rev. Royce Beasley

ICYMI: White House talks veto threat because TRICARE fee hikes eliminated

BLACKFIVE Posted By McQ • [June 29, 2012] It’s called caring for our troops and veterans in DC: The Obama administration on Friday threat…

Started by Twana Blevins

23 Aug 4, 2012

Obama campaign moves to restrict military voting in Ohio (update)

Link to the Brief: http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/files/husted-complaint.pdf District Court Documents Complaint pdf file (filed 7/17/1…

Started by Twana Blevins

10 Aug 4, 2012

Why is this happening in the year 2012

TO; My Congressman and Senators, "   Please consider all the men and women who give their lives each day to keep our citizens safe. Don't…

Started by Twana Blevins

24 Jul 29, 2012

Some Good Reads For Those Who Love and Appreciate Our Military and Veterans

H/T to Laughing Wolf at BlackFive Dr. Phil: Vets with PTSD Are “Damaged Goods”, “Monsters You Served April 20, 2012 By Cassy PTSD: civili…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

Actions Not Words: Thank A Veteran

Actions Not Words / Blog of Dakota Meyer     Advocating for veteran support has long been a passion of mine.  I grew up learning of the…

Started by Twana Blevins

15 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Darwin Rockantansky

What is the right question?

American Truths/Honoring the U.S. Troops   I continually hear the question… Do our troops still support us (American Citizens)? I unders…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Barbara Jean Puszert

Obama vows to allow America becoming a second-rate military power

Twana Blevins shared a link. Obama vows to allow America becoming a second-rate military power www.examiner.com ‎"Our smallest ground…

Started by Twana Blevins

50 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by ROBERT R. SEWELL

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service