Constitutional Emergency

Views: 1837

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tears filled m y eyes as I was watching this video. I am truly grateful for all those wonderful people like Col Riley who are dedicated and standing firm against evil. We have to keep making those calls and keep praying for God's help. We will win. And most of all we must never give up hope. For God all things are possible. Obama will not win, but we WILL.

God Bless Everyone,

Can you imagine how many people we would have in DC if just those with last names of the three letters would be there now? Tens of thousands.........yes we need people now, every day.  The flow chart is to keep a flow, give everyone some opportunity to maintain thousands every day.

Who is in charge of the operation.? Organization is critical. We do not need chaos. A new flyer would be great to start enlisting more supporters for June 14th and July 4th. Just my thoughts, but if we can rally good numbers of new supporters, then we can get those people into the rotational schedule.

As with Israel in the desert, Moses was their appointed leader - hence Col. Riley, this is you. So we need to stand unified and be thankful for your leadership believing in God to direct you, to give you all wisdom. So I urge everyone involved, let those in their appointed positions do the leading so we avoid confusion. Confusion is of the devil. Pray for God's strength and wisdom for the leadership.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service