Constitutional Emergency

Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594 - In Front Of Police!........Is This The Catalyst We've Been Waiting For?

http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2014/12/15/over-1000...

Rachel Alexander

Fed up with the passage of an 18½-page incoherent, rambling, unconstitutional gun control initiative that was bankrolled by billionaires, gun owners across Washington state held the largest felony civil disobedience rally in the nation’s history, brazenly titled “I Will Not Comply.” No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

Organizer Gavin Seim made the extraordinary nature of the rally very clear, "This isn’t just a protest. We are here to openly violate the law." Attendees publicly transferred their guns to each other in violation of I-591’s background check provisions, and some even bought and sold guns just a few feet away from law enforcement. A fire pit blazed throughout the rally, and at the conclusion, gun owners lined up to burn their concealed weapons permits. A petition was circulated affirming gun owners’ refusal to follow I-594, which ended with, “We pledge our blood. We will not comply.”

As the RSVPs in advance of the rally grew to over 6,000, the police - most who probably detest I-594 - decided not to enforce the law. The Washington State Patrol announced there would be no arrests for exchanging guns - not even for selling guns. Seim refused to obtain a permit to hold the rally, citing the right of people to peaceably assemble.

The rally could not be dismissed as fringe elements. Several lawmakers and lawmen spoke, including former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack of Arizona, Washington State Rep. Elizabeth Scott (R-Monroe) and Rep. Graham Hunt (R-Orting), who sported an AR-15 during his speech. Mack advised gun owners engaging in civil disobedience to “put your sheriff next to you to keep it peaceful.” Scott defiantly explained in her speech, “I will not comply with I-594 because it is unconstitutional, unenforceable and unjust. It is impossible to enforce this law unless there is a police officer on every back porch and in every living room. So it will be enforced selectively.” She noted that Founding Father Alexander Hamilton said any law that violates the Constitution is not valid, and there is a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws.

Seim, a political activist and congressional candidate, wrote on his website, “Today I become an OUTLAW! Arrest me! I will NOT comply.” He led the rally peacefully, and at one point asked everyone attending to kneel with him in prayer. As he led the crowd in the Pledge of Allegiance, he stressed, “I am not pledging obedience to the government, it is to the Republic. We don’t ask for our rights, and we don’t negotiate for our rights. We will take America back.”

Another speaker explained what was happening this way, “We no longer consent nor comply.” Mike Vanderboegh, whose Three Percenter movement is modeled after the three percent of the colonists who fought in the American War of Independence, said that those at the rally are the resistance behind enemy lines. The resistance is also taking place in a handful of other states with strict gun control laws, where patriots are now smuggling in weapons illegally. Vanderboegh told attendees, “This is the tyranny the Founding Fathers warned us about. Tyranny can be voted into existence by a majority. We will not fire the first shot, but if need be, we will fire the last.”

Gun control zealots have finally gone too far. Gun owners are now discovering that the police in New York are using gun control laws to confiscate guns from family members within days after their owners pass away. Hundreds of thousands of gun owners in Connecticut and New York who failed to register their AR-15s earlier this year are now felons. Requiring the registration of guns or requiring background checks, as I-594 does, allows the government to compile a list of gun owners, which can be used later for confiscation.

If guns cause crime, then why wasn’t there a single mishap, considering there were 1,000 or so guns present and hundreds of violations of felony law taking place? Tellingly, Washington State Trooper Guy Gill predicted beforehand, “"Most of these folks are responsible gun owners. We probably will not have an issue." The truth is, the state capitol was probably the safest place in the state last Saturday.

Patriots have had enough. The Second Amendment is gradually being eroded, state by state, and gun owners are not going to lie down and give up their arms. A handful of billionaires and elitists in blue cities like Seattle do not respect the Constitution nor represent the vast majority of Americans. Another rally in Olympia is planned for January 15, and another one in Spokane on December 20. The Second Amendment Foundation, headquartered in Bellevue, intends to sue the state over I-594, and will be lobbying the legislature to get the law changed or repealed. Washington state is now ground zero for patriotic gun owners resisting tyranny, which is at a tipping point since law enforcement does not intend to enforce I-594. What happens next?

Views: 4311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Dr. Michael Williams, but Mr. Whiner is a Demorat, and should have Demorat after his name, Rhino is too good for him. He is no Speaker of the House, he should resign and then pray to God, that he will forgive his ass for all that he has done to this country...

God may forgive Boehner but, many thousands of Americans won't!  Be Well.

Mr. Soriano: I would dearly LOVE to know how you were able to receive a reply from any member of the GOP; let alone that buffoon and bonehead Boehner who I hope is soon replaced by Trey Gowdy as House Speaker. I have gone through the Action buffet of the Dick Morris site Numbers USA for the past 5 years or so and although I hate to admit it, have received letters in reply of emails snail mails, or faxes from my Senators and my representative on each occasion, ALL of whom are democrats I oppose on general principles and one of whom most Conservatives despise by name: ELIZABETH WARREN, who by sad circumstance is now my SENIOR Senator. Nonetheless, It has been my experience consistently, that NO RINO GOP cretin EVER has answered my honest requests for action on a variety of issues and mostly concerning the unconstitutionality of  THIS Administration in general and THIS president in particular. If you have some secret for getting responsible replies from Republicans too long in office and too full of themselves to live up to their duties and obligations to the American citizen constituencies of this country rather than for the care and feeding of foreign felons at taxpayer expense, among other, equally troubling issues,  I WOULD DEARLY LIKE TO DISCOVER WHAT IT IS! As to the content of your missive to the enabling eunuch, John Boehner:  I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT. I served in an infantry unit in Vietnam , I can serve again in the name of liberty, IF THE NEED ARISES; AND, IT CERTAINLY LOOKS AS IF IT VERY WELL MIGHT, THESE DAYS. THIS WE'LL DEFEND!

Hello Brian:  I've been quite vocal with some of the politicians that I believe are betraying the American People.  As for John Boehner, this is the email address that I used to get in touch with him, SpeakerBoehner@mail.house.gov.  In my last correspondence to him, I mistakenly addressed him as "Senator" and I don't think that he'll send me a reply.  However, I hope that he gets my point!  Thank you, for your service to our country and I wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas....God Bless!

Thank you for your reply and the confirmation of my suspicions that I am being avoided because I have a long history of activism. I have used these addresses before as well as the Numbers USA buffet communications; to no avail. You are also right in that bonehead will likely not send you a reply because you sent him a message as Senator in error. It is an honest mistake and one any constiutuent writing multiple communications might make and one also for which no constituent should be ignored. However, we  (Americans in general) have failed ourselves for far too long in NOT holding our elected officials at ALL levels either responsible or accountable for their actions under the Rule of Law and in constitutional compliance. We have allowed the abuses from them to escalate to the point where an emperor wannabe with delusions of Godhood like the one we have could be elected with all the STILL unanswered eligibility and other issues prior to his confirmation in a total FAILURE of due diligence by former 111th Congress Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi who gave said individual a free ride NO other candidate would EVER have gotten, and for which we have been heavily paying for in reduced freedoms, increased taxes, the expansion and encouragement of illegal immigration, unsecured borders, encouraged radical Muslim infiltration, inner city racially promoted thuggery and other divisive tactics designed to destroy this country from within. As you can see, I mean what I say and say what I mean and I have been threatened because of it and investigated. However, I am an honorably serving disabled vet of the 1968 Tet Offensive with an infantry unit and I will NOT be intimidated in my own country. If there was a controlled and centralized command structure in opposition to this regime and it's oppression of AMERICAN CITIZENS, I would fight as I did honorably before as is my duty as a citizen soldier in defense and upholding of the Constitution. The oath I took to do so in 1967 is STILL incumbent on me and in force and I will follow my conscience and my values in doing what I KNOW to be right. God Bless you and yours and ALL who love this country now for the current holidays, and ALWAYS!

Hi again Brian:  I just received a "returned" email from Boehner's website so, I guess he doesn't like being referred to as a Senator!  I'm going to save your latest response until later, when I can go over it more thoroughly. I'll get back to you....Take Care, Tom

I agree with you Brian. This government is completely out of control and getting worse every day. Something has got to be done. Whatever it takes!

Although this Administration did not begin the decline of this country, it's venomous head is determined to end it and turn this country into a banana republic and it has, in my opinion been this way since prior to his taking office in the 2008 election. After all, he said prior to it, as if he KNEW the result beforehand, that we were only five days away from a fundamental change in America! It is one of the very few things about which he has EVER been transparent and about also the only time he was ever TRUTHFUL! At age 70 in spite of my physical appearance , I know my time here is limited and the future is not really a concern for me except perhaps, the immediate one but, I have 3 grown children . One is a doctoral candidate in economics and is all I might have been had my Vietnam service not changed the course of my life. I have some regrets about that because it cost me more than just some health issues but that is the way it was and will be and there is nothing I can change about it and much I would NOT in any case. But, had I known how this country would change in the years following that service to the present, I would have left long ago for somewhere I could live in peace and benefit from what I worked a lifetime to earn , rather than have it literally STOLEN from me and all my contemporaries and other American elders raped by a thieving congress to the tune of 4 trillion dollars!  It is time for a change We, the American Citizen population of this, OUR COUNTRY, can live with; not rewards for foreign felons and others inimical to every principle upon which this country was built of individual choice, freedom of speech, the right to dissent and universal tolerance in equitably enforced law. As long as there are enough Americans like the ones who comment here and contribute in their home states to the effort to retake the country and the re-establishment of the Constitutional Republic, we WILL be successful no matter what it takes ot how long, from those who would try to take it from US!

Hello again Brian.  Our current circumstances (State of the Union) weren't caused by one person or party.  It took people from both parties, big business and the unions to cause the dilemma that we're in!  That's why I believe that our corrupt and incompetent government will never allow itself to be voted out of power, frankly, it has too much to lose.  Obama, at the moment, is the HEAD OF THE SNAKE but the corruption and incompetence in our government has been around for a very long time. The problem is, that the American People have allowed government offices to be sold to the highest bidders and that's something that we will have to put a stop to!  What we've ended up with is a government for the government and by the government, rather than a government for and by the people.  Politicians give themselves raises, special benefits and exclude themselves from the very laws that they impose upon the people, that too needs to stop!  WE ARE THE POWER, it's our hard work and sweat that supports our government and all the freeloaders and slackers in America.  However, we're over taxed and under represented in government.  The majority of Americans are being forced to comply with the demands of the few and that's not what's supposed to happen in a Democracy, in substance that means the tail is wagging the dog!...God Bless and Stay Well.

Sounds like 1776 all over again to ME!

There have ALWAYS been those who would mold the Republic into their vision of it and one of the worst in my opinion was Lincoln. I am a Massachusetts native but the things that Lincoln did promoted the Civil War! Lincoln wanted a carte blanche release from then SJC Chief 80 year old Roger B.Taney to use unlimited powers against Southern Civilians and other equally heinous activities but Taney refused; finding the sought for activities UNCONSTITUTIONAL; which resulted in Lincoln issuing a warrant for his arrest. PERSONALLY! Federal Marshall Ward Hill Lamon received the warrant but did not execute it since Taney had declared the actions constitutionally invalid. "It was said at the time that the radical administration did not mind as the Supreme Court had no Army!" Does this sound similar to actions we have seen from THIS administration.? History often repeats itself and we have fought the bloodiest war in our national history by American Citizens against each other. I believe this administration's goal is to do the same and that this has been so since before this president's initial election in 2008. As you said, the current state was not attained by one person or party but, it most CERTAINLY is being transformed , RADICALLY and with full intent in manners totally unacceptable to Constitutionally compliant and law abiding American Citizens. And, if we do not learn from the lessons of our own history, we are doomed to repeat the sins of our forefathers. In this day and age, we cannot afford to let that happen. We do not live in a democracy. We live in a Constitutional Republic where the authority to govern comes from THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED! I will give you the definition of a Democracy from a U.S. Government source, fully referenced which you can look up for verification: DEMOCRACY: " A government of the masses. Authority derived through mass meeting or other form of direct expression. Results in mobocracy, Attitude toward property is COMMUNISTIC, negating property rights. Attitude toward Law is that the majority shall regulate. Results in demagogism, license, agitation, discontent and anarchy" " Again, sound familiar? The source isTM2000-25 118-120. U.S. War Department. 11/30/1928! We cannot allow the head of the snake to wag the tail of the dog! To do so spells the end of freedom and individual choice and the republic which, when healthy rather than diseased as it currently is, GUARANTEES such as the Law of the Land when followed as intended and not clandestinely amended by personal fiat, Executive Order abused, with no input from those from whom governmental authority to RULE, is derived. May your blessing be returned to you many times over, Thomas. I intend to stay well and hope the same for you, yours and ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS!

In reality, We the People have ALL the power. The government only has delegated powers. In America, the People ARE Sovereign. Here is the proof and the power of SOVEREIGNTY, from Blacks Law 2nd Edition.

Sovereign – The supreme, absolute, and uncontrollable power by which any independent state is governed; supreme political authority; the supreme will; paramount control of the constitution and frame of government and its administration; the self-sufficient source of political power, from which all specific political powers are derived; the international independence of a state, combined with the right and power of regulating its internal affairs without foreign dictation; also a political society, or state, which is sovereign and independent.

The power to do everything in a state without accountability,-to make laws, to execute and to apply them, to impose and collect taxes and levy contributions, to make war or peace, to form treaties of alliance or of commerce with foreign nations, and the like.

Sovereignty in government is that public authority which directs or orders what is to be done by each member associated in relation to the end of the association. It is the supreme power by which any citizen is governed and is the person or body of persons in the state to whom there is politically no superior. The necessary existence of the state and that right and power which necessarily follow is “sovereignty.” By “sovereignty” in its largest sense is meant supreme, absolute, uncontrollable power, the absolute right to govern. The word which by itself comes nearest to being the definition of “sovereignty” is will or volition as applied to political affairs. City of Bisbee v. Cochise County, 52 Ariz. 1, 78 P.2d 982, 986.

Sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law; but in our system, while sovereign powers are delegated to the agencies of government, sovereignty itself remains with the people, by whom and for whom all government exists and acts. And the law is the definition and limitation of power. For the very idea that one man may be compelled to hold his life, or the means of living, or any material right essential to the enjoyment of life, at the mere will of another, seems to be intolerable on any country where freedom prevails, as being the essence of slavery itself. See: Yick Wo v. Hopkins ,118 U.S. 356 (1886).

The theory of the American political system is that the ultimate sovereignty is in the people, from whom all legitimate authority springs, and the people collectively, acting through the medium of constitutions, create such governmental agencies, endow them with such powers, and subject them to such limitations as in their wisdom will best promote the common good. See: First Trust Co. v. Smith, 134 Neb.; 277 SW 762.

Spooner v. McConnell, 22 F 939, 943:

"The sovereignty of a state does not reside in the persons who fill the different departments of its government, but in the People, from whom the government emanated; and they may change it at their discretion. Sovereignty, then in this country, abides with the constituency, and not with the agent; and this remark is true, both in reference to the federal and state government."

US Supreme Court in Luther v. Borden, 48 US 1, 12 LEd 581:

"... The governments are but trustees acting under derived authority and have no power to delegate what is not delegated to them. But the people, as the original fountain might take away what they have delegated and intrust to whom they please. ... The sovereignty in every state resides in the people of the state and they may alter and change their form of government at their own pleasure."

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service