Constitutional Emergency

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/06/new-black-panther-thugs-reportedly-ba...

In Philadelphia, where GOP poll inspectors have reportedly been tossed out of polling loca...in up to two dozen wards, reports are coming in of a New Black Panther presence in the 14th ward.

Color us shocked. The Obama administration’s DOJ fails to take real voter intimidation seriously and it continues.

Tags: black-panther, intimidation, philly, poll, voter

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twana, Fox is right now reporting that "somebody" was not allowing GOP poll watchers in. GOP/Romney have gotten an immediate Court Order for immediate seating of the GOP watchers in Philadelphia.

Call the police. Call the Highway Patrol. This is not right.

Sheriff Dept. supposedly on the way.

They work for obummer.

It is Obama's fault!

So what else did we expect, and why were preventive measures not in place? If the police are not going to do their sworn duty to serve and protect, then the citizens are by default charged with the task. Believe me, there was no such BS going on in my town. Not suprised are you? Too many folks here have CC cards and we basically will not tolerate such action.

"Outta my way, boy!"

The resulting fireworks would be interesting, but brief; I have two black belts along with military and law enforcement training.  Further, I almost always "carry".

I thought retired seals were going to counter the panthers standing guard at polling places

Yeah, well...

They will have visitors soon ( SEALS ) and we will see when the anther turn to pussies

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

© 2014   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service