143rd ESC command team suspended pending investigation

Obama and his ilk are removing many fast....get ready folks, I believe he and they are doing this because they are folks who would not follow unlawful orders.

Twana

Army Times

Oct. 14, 2013 - 06:00AM   
Brig. Gen. Bryan W. Wampler and Command Sgt. Maj. Don B. Jordan
Brig. Gen. Bryan W. Wampler and Command Sgt. Maj. Don B. Jordan ()

The top officer and enlisted soldier for the 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command have been temporarily suspended, officials announced Monday.

Brig. Gen. Bryan W. Wampler, the commanding general, and Command Sgt. Maj. Don B. Jordan were suspended Oct. 10 pending an ongoing investigation, said Maj. Thomas Campbell, a spokesman for the 1st Theater Sustainment Command.

The 143rd ESC falls under the 1st TSC.

Campbell said he could not discuss the ongoing investigation, but he did say it is not related to any criminal misconduct.

The 143rd is currently deployed to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Wampler took command of the 143rd in January, according to his bio on the Army Reserve website.

As of Monday, Wampler and Jordan remained in Kuwait, Campbell said.

Col. Christopher P. Govekar, the 143rd’s deputy commander, has temporarily assumed duties as the commander of the unit, Campbell said.

“There will not be any impact to the soldiers, families and civilian workforce of the 143rd ESC,” Campbell said. “The command’s current mission within the United States and abroad remains unaffected by this development.”

Wampler has served more than 27 years as a commissioned officer, according to his Army Reserve bio. He has commanded at various levels, and most recently served as commander of the 78th Training Division.

Jordan, who enlisted in the Army in 1982, has served as an airborne infantry rifle team leader and squad leader, a senior drill sergeant, a first sergeant, and as command sergeant major at the battalion and brigade levels, according to his Army Reserve bio. His deployments include tours in Afghanistan and Djibouti, Africa.

Jordan also served with Wampler at the 78th Training Division.

About 150 soldiers from the 143rd headquarters, based in Orlando, Fla., deployed to Kuwait in August in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, said Master Sgt. Patrick Compton, the rear-detachment spokesman. The soldiers left Florida in June to train at Fort Hood, Texas, before going overseas, he said.

While deployed, the 143rd is responsible for maintaining and managing logistical operations, such as quartermaster and transportation functions, in their area of operations, Compton said.

Stateside, the 143rd has command and control of more than 110 units and approximately 10,000 soldiers throughout 10 states in the southeastern United States, according to its Facebook page.

The 143rd executes mission command of sustainment units in order to plan, coordinate and lead operational sustainment, theater distribution management and redeployment of forces in support of ongoing operations and coalition forces, according to the unit website.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We can use them in the militia.

• LETS CALL THEM IN NOW, TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE, WE HAVE ONE SICK S.O.B. IN THE W.H., WE HAVE A SENATE IS ANOTHER BUNCH OF S.O.B'S........AND CONGRESS HAS  S.O.B'S......(EXCEPT FOR A FEW)..

RAND PAUL, CRUZ,  ETC.............GOD WATCH OVER ALL.

P.S.   I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT, SORRY, I'M UPSET.

• Everyone's attention is focused on the government shutdown and Obamacare. So now he is removing 2 top generals in the navy and now these 2 are getting suspended. I agree- replacing good ones with bad ones..Stalin did that too.

• Louise: distraction at work.

All of a sudden shutdown is the focus and no more Benghazi or obama hellcare, to name a few.

Smoke and mirrors act in play.

• Umm.....I wonder why these patriots do not speak up and out and save the republic.

Strength in numbers.

• I have asked myself that OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!! 

• Here is another article from American Thinker:

Thought this article in The American Thinker was interesting considering what is occurring right now.
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/is_obama_creating_a_martial-...

• Louise, this link cannot be found.. That is what it says.. Re Post it please.

• If Ovomit believes that he can get our soldiers to shoot at us he is fooling himself. I don't care who is in charge. What will they do? Court marshal every soldier in their command? This is not a matter of who is in command. These generals are not that stupid. They take a specific oath. They are our defenders. I do want to say or even plea for one thing. If some misguided soldiers follow illegal orders deal with them nonviolently. Let them know that as a fellow citizen you will not raise your guns to them. That reality will deflate any chance for the czars to command our own military to fight against us.

• After looking into the eyes of those guards, park guards, in DC yesterday, the ones holding back the VETS, those people looked cold as all hell..Didn't look like Americans.. Check it out on the news..

This reply was deleted.