0000_header_proofpositive.jpg

FORMER OBAMA INTERN SAYS

2008 ELECTION FRAUD FAR REACHING & SYSTEMIC

Update: Former Obama intern, Ryan Nees, blows the whistle on his former boss, Barack Obama.

END ELECTION FRAUD – FAX ALL 50 STATES NOW!

Ryan Nees22 Year old Yale student Ryan Nees began researching electoral petitions from the 2008 Indiana Democratic Primary, shortly after he left an internship with Barack Obama's White House. What he found is nothing short of astounding. "This fraud was obvious, far-reaching and appeared to be systemic," said Nees. "What seems to have happened is that a variety of people in northern Indiana knew that this fraud occurred, and actively participated in and perpetuated the fraud."

Democratic Prosecutor Michael Dvorak initially indicated he would launch a full investigation into the election fraud, but has since cancelled any such inquiry, leaving Republican lawmakers calling foul.

Indiana Republican Chairman Eric Holcomb is demanding a Federal investigation. "We don't know the extent of the crime. We don't know how many people. We don't know if it was organized. Those were some of my questions. How deep does it go? Does it go to one county? Does it go to one district? Does it go to one state? Does it go to 49 other states?"

Nees, a Democrat and Obama supporter reflected on his investigation: "Election fraud is particularly troublesome, because it undermines the integrity of our voting process and basically of our democracy. Maintaining the integrity of elections in the United States is an important thing." Indeed.

Integrity still exists, thank God, even among the occasional Democrat and college student partisan. Now we need to DEMAND that integrity be upheld by the adults supposedly in authority throughout the 2012 elections. NO MORE FORGERIES, NO MORE FRAUD!

FAX ALL 50 GOVERNORS & SECRETARIES OF STATE NOW – DEMAND AN END TO ELECTION FRAUD!

DEM. GOVERNOR CONFIRMS OBAMA CAMPAIGN
FORGED SIGNATURES TO GET OBAMA ON 2008 BALLOT

Prominent Democrat and former Indiana Governor Jim Kernan just went public with breaking news that the signature bearing his name on Barack Obama's 2008 Ballot Petition was FORGED.

The South Bend Tribune has published a major exposé revealing that many of the ballot signatures used to put Barack Obama on Indiana's Presidential ballot were absolute fabrications.

Governor Kernan Former Governor Kernan is far from being the only Democrat – many of them Hillary Clinton supporters – surprised to find their name on Obama's ballot. The Chicago Tribune is also now on the case, reporting that in just the last few days, more than 40 other prominent Democrats have come forward stating that their signatures were also forged.

Indiana Prosecutor Michael Dvorak, also a Democrat, has launched a full investigation into the fraudulent signatures. Falsifying an Indiana ballot petition is a Class D Felony.

Obama Fraud

1. Contradictory Democrat Party Eligibility Certifications
  2. Forged Birth Certificates
  3. Falsified Ballot Petition Signatures

Can we believe anything released by the Obama Campaign?

FAX ALL 50 GOVERNORS & SECRETARIES OF STATE NOW – DEMAND AN END TO ELECTION FRAUD!

Clearly each of our 50 States MUST demand PROOF POSITIVE evidence of eligibility from EVERY Presidential Candidate before they are allowed on any of our State ballots. We cannot afford another stolen election!

For more information Select Here to go to Proof-Positive.com

Keep Faith,

The Editors
www.AmericansUnitedForFreedom.org

If you prefer to send a check, please mail to:
Americans United for Freedom
National Processing Center
PO Box 131728
Houston, TX 77219-1728

Proof-Positive is a project of Americans United for Freedom,
a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization (pending) which focuses on nonpartisan
civic education and advocacy regarding important national issues.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The States will not check it out. Ask your Secretary of State what makes Obama a natural born citizen and they will tell you 'he was born in Hawaii'. They have no idea what a natural born citizen is.
    • The mountain is steep Gary.......no doubt.  We fight it until we're stopped.......then God help America and our children, grandchildren........
  • Gentlemen,

Lets not forget the sworn testimony before Congress of computer programmer who acknowledges the "Diebold" voting machine problems !!!!!!

This is certainly more than systemic and is blatant ...

Ridden with "rabbit holes"

Victoria per Scientiam, brothers and sisters !!!!!!

• And the results/consequences of the Diebold crime??   Marty, Tell me someone went to jail??
      • Sorry to inform you sir,

I can not tell you someone went to jail .... I can only report the testimony .... as far as I know this is a subject not up for discussion.....as well as SCOTUS unwilling to hear any arguements about Art 2 Sec 1 US CONSTITUTION ...

There is entirely to many teeth in an Octopus's bite for any human soul to tangle with this BEAST alone but with an informed populous there is serious room for concern on behalf of the DECEPTORS !!!!!

• Ahhhhhhhhah.......another surprise.......not really as we have a government/political apparatus that is riddled with criminal activity.  It survives on the incestous protection of the members for each other.

• I have been saying for 3 years that obummer was not elected legally.
    • Well... DO NOT STOP SAYING IT!

Tell everybody you know!  ;-)

I have been...

HERE

Guns And Whiskey
      A Conservative's Perspective On Honor, Truth, Courage, Trust, America
  • The only true reform is we must get rid of the voting machines, computer ballots, etc and go back to paper ballots and manual counts and put security around every voting box to insure that their is no stuffing the ballot box.  Also lets eliminate the requirement of so many signatures to get put on the ballot. Everyone who wants to run for office pays a fee to file and a fee to list their name on the ballot in the primary and also lets also eliminate the sore loser provisions as well.
  • I was totally blindsided by the amazing revelation that a Yale student blew the whistle on "obvious, far-reaching and [apparently] systemic" election fraud by Democrats in northern Indiana (Gary, Hobart, South Bend, and Fort Wayne). I mean, who knew . . . that a Yalie, of all people, could shake off the mind-numbing globalist fog that hangs over Northeast Megalopolis from Fredericksburg to Exeter . . . and 18 years before he turns 40, when most communist dupes and useful idiots begin waking up from their European dummy-head trance.

"Integrity still exists, thank God, even among the occasional Democrat and college student partisan."  That's the news today, and good news it is, indeed.

This reply was deleted.