A very good friend of mine in Virginia asked me to friend Brandy William Cathy on FB and asked me to help her in her effort. He has been a Patriot and has put his boots on the ground every time we have events in DC. Many of you will know him as a Veteran Concrete Bob.

Twana

BrandynWilliam Cathey

Good morning Twana. Thank you for "friending" me. I work with Bob and was telling him about my 60 Mile 3Day walk for the Susan G. Komen foundation. It will take place in Washington, DC on October 11-13th. Bob told me that he has some really great friends, as I can see this already. It is a fundraising and awareness event. If you could pass along my link to my fundraising page, http://www.the3day.org/goto/brandycathey it would be much appreciated. However, I am looking for support through the training and event itself, not necessarily monetary.

Information on her site:

I am on my way...

On Friday, October 11th, in Washington, DC, I will be participating in an incredible journey walking 60 miles over a 3-Day period in the fight to end breast cancer.  I have chosen to participate in this walk because I have three family members that have had to face this disease first hand.  Did you know that one in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime?  Did you also know that one case of breast cancer is diagnosed among women every two minutes in the United States?  With these statistics, I want to show my support and do my part in ending breast cancer for good!  With every single step I take during this beautfiul journey, will be one step closer to ending breast cancer FOREVER.

Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer! The Susan G. Komen 3-Day is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Seventy-five percent of the net proceeds raised by the Komen 3-Day help fund national research and large public health outreach programs. The remaining 25 percent helps fund local community and Affiliate support and outreach programs.

With Love,

Brandy

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks.

• Amen,  On  my  birthday,  I  also  donate  to  breast  cancer,  my  daughter  runs  in  Pick..!!  WTG  America

• I no longer have the article, but I stopped supporting Susan G Komen when I found out they support planned parenthood.

• Thanks for the info about Planned Parenthood.

This reply was deleted.