2nd Amendment Question - What say you?

Should people be outside their State Houses protesting the Marxist attack on the 2nd Amendment with bumper sticker slogan signs and listening to folks speaking to the choir?

OR

Should they be inside the State House talking with their State Reps, Senators and Governor?

OR

Both?

Please stay on topic of question asked.

Reminder.......I delete off topic comments and have already done so here.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Both.

• Both... then

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/12/15/11145/

• If possible BOTH

• My self I would educate the people and get them involved.  Their is safety in numbers. However my representatives would also gety] an earful of positive steps to take yto resolve issues.

• Both!! But we also need too ask for Devine help for us to maintain and heal from the destroying politions "both parties" have inflected on our great Nation.

• Both!

• We should surround the White House and then the Capital with several million people and demand that Obama and all the flunkies who helped him get elected, though he is ineligible. And we should not leave until we've accomplished that goal.

He is a menace. 

• I hope that this could be done!  There is someone out there who could organize this?  Are you that person?

• Both!  And Bart, this is a plausible idea especially if we can get the local sheriffs involved. It is coming to this.

• Well Bart, I am afraid what would happen would be the same result that happened to the the "BONUS ARMY".  BO will put the military into action against all that were there and then implement "Martial Law" against the rest of America who didn't participate....We need some serious planners now, BO has the Viper Squads now dispersed and ready to use on "Killing us". The courts have ruled that he doesn't have to prove anything as to why "he is killing an American Citizen or Dissident as he calls them. God help this Nation, Lots of people are going to be killed before it is all over. My prayers go to God, who has the power to end this world as we know it and institute the "New Heaven" on Earth. Evil must be driven from America and the rest of the World....

This reply was deleted.