Constitutional Emergency

Should people be outside their State Houses protesting the Marxist attack on the 2nd Amendment with bumper sticker slogan signs and listening to folks speaking to the choir?

OR

Should they be inside the State House talking with their State Reps, Senators and Governor?

OR

Both?

Please stay on topic of question asked.

Reminder.......I delete off topic comments and have already done so here.

Views: 1034

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whatever it takes.

You know...I LIKE the idea of a massive fax attack!  If every one of us got ten signed letters (or more) from friends, picked one day, and flooded the state legislator's offices with faxes...they might get a clue...except here in Masshole heaven, of course!  LOL!  This would have a true irritation factor that would send them all into bureaucratic paper pusher panic....I find that another fun tactic is to flood them with paperwork requests for various items....like firearms transfers between family members, etc.  You can pretty much assume (at least in this state) that they are lazy and if they had to respond to thousands of requests for stupid stuff like this, they will legislate this out of existence! 

I find that this tactic works particularly well in this state with Child protective services....every time someone calls them, they have to fill out a report.  So when we had neighborhood issues with unsupervised foster children stealing from neighbors, we all took turns calling them every fifteen minutes.  When I was on my third call, the lady who answered literally screamed at me and told me that she was gonna have me arrested.  When I asked her to please calm down or put her supervisor on the phone, she went ballistic....within a week, our problem was solved.

So you could request a transfer of your guns to your wife or husband, do each one separately, of course, then when this goes through, request that the spouse transfer them back to you.  This could go on til they smarten up.  NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF IRRITATION!

Both

BOTH . ( YES WE NEED TO PUT ACTION TO ALL THESE WORDS NOW ) .

If something like this was attempted I wonder if it would be a good strategic move to approach ONLY Democrat State legislators and ignore all Republicans. This would shake the Dems, put the Repubs in a panic, and put the Repubs in a position whereby they litterally beg to be a part of our action.

Just a thought.

BETTER SHOUT REAL LOUD SO YOU CAN GET THROUGH THE MANUOR CAUSE THEY ARE WAY OVER THERE HEADS.

I think from the inside must happen.  

The outside (rallies, etc.) are effective only when they make the sheeple aware of what is happening.

Sadly, the poopaganda machine has tarnished the grassroots brand so effectiveness has been marginalized and the paperboys may not put it in the poopaganda paper of if they do, twist it.

The inside is the only way the elected official must tell you face to face (or an aide) their views and in turn listen to your's.

Perhaps a meeting of 6 or so with the legislator can maximize the message rather than one at a time.

Calendar time can be hard to get with the legislator so I think a well versed, educated group may work best.

Both. I call and write. As far as bumper stickers, I was waiting for my pickup food at a restaurant, and caught a lib slowing down, stopping, backing up, and re/reading my bumper sticker, that among the Josh Mandel, Romney stickers, was one that said "IT'S WE THE PEOPLE, NOT YOU THE GOVERNMENT". Don't forget, they are low info for a reason, it's the damned media blocking a whole lot of info.

both

Both

BOTH AND MUCH MORE

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service