Constitutional Emergency

$43 TRILLION WORTH OF CRIMINAL RACKETEERING ~~~ MASSIVE LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMA AND ADMIN OFFICIALS

Obama Administration Facing Massive Federal Lawsuit

Share22

Obama Presidential Seal Podium Speech SC 780x1024 Obama Administration Facing Massive Federal Lawsuit

A lawsuit seeking the return of $43 trillion (with a “t”) and an audit of all the TARP programs by an independent receiver has been filed against senior members of the Obama Administration and the New York group known as the “Banksters”.

The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch is reporting that the Spire Law Group, LLP has moved its mass tort action into the federal court in Brooklyn, New York. In this District Court lawsuit (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML), the Spire Law Group, LLP is acting on the behalf of homeowners across the country seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide until the return of the $43 trillion.

The independent audit the lawsuit is seeking of the TARP Program stems from a report by the former Inspector General of the bailout program, Neil Barofsky, who is countering the claims made by President Obama both publicly and privately to Congress that  the money has been paid back. Mr. Barofsky asserts that none of the money advanced by the Treasury has ever been paid back by the recipients of the program.

The Plaintiffs have established the location of the $43 trillion of laundered money in a criminal racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals:

Eric Holder

Tony West

Kamala Harris

Jon Corzine

Robert Rubin

Timothy Geitner

Vikram Pandit

Valerie Jarrett

Anita Dunn

Robert Baueras

The lawsuit alleges that the Obama Administration actively borrowed money from these “Banksters” to fund his political campaign in this 2012 Election and has not pursued any criminal charges against them

The lawsuit also claims multiple violations of the United States Patriot Act, along with the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and other State and Federal laws by the Obama Administration.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-administration-facing-massiv...

Views: 448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Abe Lincoln once said:  "At what point is the approach of danger to be expected?  I answer, IF IT EVER REACHES US, IT MUST SPRING UP AMONGST  US.  It cannot come from abroad.  IF DESTRUCTION WILL BE OUR LOT, WE MUST OURSELVES BE ITS AUTHORS AND FINISHERS. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time or DIE BY SUICIDE."  Whether you want to attribute the '12 elections as a vote for popularity over substance, or pocket over liberty, it's obvious America is INFECTED with the terminal disease of progressivism and govt. dependency.  As Benjamin Franklin said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety."  BaROKE OWEbama has run his administration as a mirror image of FDR--Executive orders-- FDR used 3,556 of them, to rule by fiat and regulations through Federal agencies to USURP Congressional approval and oversight as well as taking over and closing the banking industry.  FDR's "new deal" was nothing more than HUGE SPENDING during a time of economic stagnation and lengthened the Great Depression by adding two recessions in 1937 and '39. He raised TAXES 700% between 1932 and '39 and GOVT expenditures went up by 83%, driving UP prices and DOWN JOB opportunities.  The country suffered MORE after his election than before and unemployment remained in DOUBLE DIGITS for eight years of his 4 term presidency.  He and DemocRATS got legislation passed that empowered UNION control over businesses and he protected and defended his biggest supporters--communists who were in all facets of his administration.  FDR said in 1941: "You know I'm a juggler, and I never let my right hand know what my left hand does. I'm PERFECTLY WILLING TO MISLEAD AND TELL UNTRUTHS."  His National Recovery Act and Agricultural Adjustment Administration were THROWN OUT by the U.S. Supreme Court as UNCONSTITUTIONAL and his "New Deal" was a major JOBS DESTROYER that was financed substantially by MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR.  It led to Republican party taking over Congress in late 1938 for his attempt to obliterate individualism at the hands of a ruthless, all powerful government.  Exchange OWEbama's name and MUSLIMS in place of FDR and communists and it's obvious the same philosophy is at work with the same results for America---we could very well be in the BEGINNINGS of a NEW "Great Depression."

TREASON  is what it is called, I think the punishment for that is the firing squad. 

You can add we the people to this suit...

Emily Cinicola,

The people that can ready do what is needed is the loyal military that understands their oath to the Constitution which includes the citizens of our country gasping for freedom.  The question is will they?  Many have stated their beliefs, but who will take action and who will lead?  The FBI and CIA should be ashamed of themselves for letting obozo and his band of thieves rape our country.  They have committed treason, fraud, perpetuated corruption and opened the door to our enemies.  Agents of the FBI and CIA know what is happening and have not stepped forward.  If they are involved in all this corruption, treason and cover up then they deserve the same punishment as obozo and his band of thieves and thugs.  

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service