Obama Administration Facing Massive Federal Lawsuit

Share22

Obama Presidential Seal Podium Speech SC 780x1024 Obama Administration Facing Massive Federal Lawsuit

A lawsuit seeking the return of $43 trillion (with a “t”) and an audit of all the TARP programs by an independent receiver has been filed against senior members of the Obama Administration and the New York group known as the “Banksters”.

The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch is reporting that the Spire Law Group, LLP has moved its mass tort action into the federal court in Brooklyn, New York. In this District Court lawsuit (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML), the Spire Law Group, LLP is acting on the behalf of homeowners across the country seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide until the return of the $43 trillion.

The independent audit the lawsuit is seeking of the TARP Program stems from a report by the former Inspector General of the bailout program, Neil Barofsky, who is countering the claims made by President Obama both publicly and privately to Congress that  the money has been paid back. Mr. Barofsky asserts that none of the money advanced by the Treasury has ever been paid back by the recipients of the program.

The Plaintiffs have established the location of the $43 trillion of laundered money in a criminal racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals:

Eric Holder

Tony West

Kamala Harris

Jon Corzine

Robert Rubin

Timothy Geitner

Vikram Pandit

Valerie Jarrett

Anita Dunn

Robert Baueras

The lawsuit alleges that the Obama Administration actively borrowed money from these “Banksters” to fund his political campaign in this 2012 Election and has not pursued any criminal charges against them

The lawsuit also claims multiple violations of the United States Patriot Act, along with the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and other State and Federal laws by the Obama Administration.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-administration-facing-massive-federal-lawsuit/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PETITION TO CONGRESS AND VIRGINIA GENERAL ASSEMBLY TO INVESTIGATE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ATTORNEYS’ USE OF UNCONSTITUTIONAL COURT RULES AND VOID AB INITIO ORDERS.

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is exercised under cover of law, and with the colors of justice …"– U.S. vs. Jannottie, 673 F.2d 578, 614 (3d Cir. 1982).

I file this petition based upon my presentation I made the members of the General Assembly of Virginia on the usurping of legislative power by the Judicial Branch and government attorneys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9jBOJ34sa8. Therefore, simultaneous with the filing of Isidoro Rodriguez, Esq., v. Jane/John Does Members of the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board, et al., U.S. Dist. Ct. E.D. VA (Richmond Division) No. 12-cv-663-JAB (see http://home.earthlink.net/~isidoror/lawofficesofisidororodriguez/), for the obstruction of my rights as a father and deprivation of my property and employment rights, I petition for an investigation of attorney/judges appointed by the Obama Administration for their business conspiracy, constitutional tort, and interstate racketeering enterprise to deny citizens access to an impartial court and jury trial of malfeasance by use of unconstitutional court rules and void ab initio orders to usurp the legislative power of both Congress and the General Assembly of Virginia.

The issue concerns government employees’ misuse of office to abuse the authority delegated by Congress and the General Assembly to promulgate court rules to obstruct the rights of fathers and deprive property rights. Thus, the petition does not conflict with “separation of power,” but rather underscores your duty to assure that delegated power has not been abused, in violation of constitutional limitations and prohibitions.

I request that you act forthwith on this petition given the evidence that I have been the target of retaliation by government employees for previously exercising my 1st Amendment right to petition for an investigation of government employees obstruction of my rights as a father in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1204(See http://www.liamsdad.org/others/isidoro.shtml).

The evidence confirms that based either on financial interest in conflict with my choate 5% VA Attorney's Lien on the claim of SSA LP and Armada Company to Treasure Troves valued at est. $17 Billion, cronyism of Beltway Lobbyists/Attorneys with Eric Holder, and animosity to me as an independent federal civil litigator representing the rights of nonresident US/Colombian citizens, government attorneys and judges appointed by the Obama Administration have participated in an ongoing business conspiracy, constitutional tort, and interstate racketeering enterprise to systematically deny me access to an impartial court and trial by jury to deprive me of my property interest, my multinational law business, my profession, and my right to employment as a pro hoc vice federal civil litigator.

• I don't believe that anything will be done about this, just like everything else being done to the American people and our country. Is there really anyone who's honest and courageous to stand up to do what's right? I doubt it, based on all we've seen today.

• DITTO

• I'LL BE DEAD BEFORE ANY OF THIS COMES TO A TRAIL, IN FACT I'LL BE DEAD FOR 10YRS & COUNTING.

• They will never go anywhere.  george sorass and the NWO have planned this invasion out too well.   

• Steven, you hit the nail in the head.

• I hope and pray they impeach Obama and these people in his administration.  I don't know what it is going to take but someone that has the authority and evidence against these people need to help us.   The voters were obviously unaware of the things this Obama and his criminals are doing in our white house.  How could anyone not realize that Obama should be ousted for the things he has done and still doing.   We the people are paying the price and no one is doing a thing to stop any of it.

ecinicola@aol.com

• YOUR SO RIGHT, NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING, NO ONE.    WHO CAN WE TURN TO DOES ANYONE KNOW?

• Someone on another site recommended a book called "they Fired the First Shot" - I bought it, and I think it is very good- check it out on Amazon.com  The author says that we have a limited time to save our country, but there is a way- there are good reviews on the book on the Amazon site so you can see if it is something you would be interested in buying.

• Here is a synopsis of the book "They Fired the First Shot" :

Book Description

August 25, 2012
          Chinese warrior, Sun-tzu, taught that in order to win every battle, you must know yourself and you must know your enemy. We know that the United States of America is facing an attack unlike anything it has ever experienced in its history. Why are we losing battle after battle in the face of an all-advancing evil? It s because we don t know ourselves and we don t know our enemy. After reading They Fired the First Shot 2012, you will learn how to know yourself, you will learn how to know your enemy, and you will know what to do. But will you do what this book shows you to do? After reading They Fired the First Shot 2012, you will not be able to keep yourself from following the directives contained within. You will read and learn many new thoughts and truths that will have an atomic bomb effect on your thinking. What you abided by before is not what you will continue to abide by. They Fired the First Shot 2012 is not just another book telling you what is going on. It is the only book that is a complete book, showing you the first step to the last step of what to do to protect yourself, your family and save our nation. As you set out upon the path this book will lead you on prepare to be stunned, then shocked; prepare to feel helpless, then hopeless, moved to the edge of despair, then seeing a turn-around that maybe there s a way out, growing hopeful, to full confidence, to feeling the impulse to begin formulating your own personal plan and finally, taking action that grows into a full-scale reaction of having your future placed back into your own hands again. This book will become your cause to act, to spread, to promote, with all your effort, with all your being to save our nation. It is the solution that no one else has. Most importantly, do not look through this book. It must unfold for you starting at page one, reading page by page. If there ever was a read not to peek through, this is it. You will ruin the impact of the book in how you will graduate from page to page in understanding the next page. Do not even look at the chapter titles in the beginning. Just start reading...from page one (after reading the foreword).
This reply was deleted.