http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/12/18/446-school-age-children-shot-in-chicago-so-far-this-year-with-strongest-gun-laws-in-country-media-silent/

The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year with almost two weeks to go. So why isn’t this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago’s tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn’t want to show Chicago in a bad light? Amazingly, no Obama crocodile tears either.

For those of you too dense to get the point of this post, it’s to make the point about gun laws. No matter how tough the gun laws are, the crazed, nut jobs will find a way to get them and if they so chose, use them. No draconian law can stop this, no matter how well intentioned the law is, or if it’s just about leftists grabbing power from citizens and taking away their constitutional rights.

THE LIST OF MURDERED SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN 2012
18 YEARS OLD- 15

17 YEARS OLD- 16

16 YEARS OLD- 16

15 YEARS OLD- 6

14 YEARS OLD- 4

13 YEARS OLD- 2

12 YEARS OLD- 1

7 YEARS OLD- 1

6 YEARS OLD- 1

446 School Age Children Shot in Chicago so Far This Year
THE LIST OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN SHOT IN 2012

18 year old- 110

17 year old- 99

16 year old- 89

15 year old- 62

14 year old- 39

13 year old- 21

12 year old- 10

11 year old- 2

10 year old- 3

9 year old- 1

7 year old- 3

6 year old- 2

5 year old- 1

4 year old- 1

3 year old- 1

1 year old- 2

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would really like to know why these deaths do not mean anything to the liberal marxists sodomite demonRATS.  I know that more than likely they would have all grown up to be demonRAT voters, but I would have loved each and everyone of them.  Life is so very precious.

• Shooting death are not the total cause. It goes far deeper. NRA's CEO Wayne LaPierre didn't go far enough in this morning's press release, he stopped short of addressing the underlying cause of most, mental health and prescription anti-depressant drugs.

Arming guards at our schools is a must, but alleviating the mental and drug issues at the same time will bring about the end results needed, without question! Parents and health industry professionals must get involved with their children, forget about trying to be their friends, and find out what's bothering them, ask them why they do and act like they do, discuss what the children expect, and how to achieve it! THEN DO IT!

• Parents don't want to admit that their kids have a mental problem, they usually wait until something happens and they go to jail before they admit there was a problem. The legislature in Conn voted down the ability to have someone committed without having to go to court which would have stopped the tragic e event that took those precious lives. We have armed police in every school here in Texas to prevent this type of thing and the rest of the country needs to accept the reality of evil people and do the same.
  • Chicago kids don't matter to Obummer or Emanuel because they do not have the shock value and the political outrage as the school children from last week. Shooting in Chicago is the norm, and no one wants to talk about it, especially the media.  This administration only cares if it has some kind of political value for them, and Chicago isn't it.  Why bring the spotlight on Obummers home town, the corruption of the entire city administration and the ongoing violence.  They could stop it if they wanted to,  but that is not on their agenda.  By hiring more officers and punishing those who commit the crimes, they might have to lower welfare payments to be able to pay for it. Sad world we live in!  And idiot thinks that by outlawing certain guns, will stop the problem. They already have the strictest laws on the books.

• Leave the second ammendment alone ( it`s been there for 200+years) It's not the gun that kills, it's the HUMAN that uses the gun to kill. Don't do harm to all the law abiding people who have guns, and enjoy them. If more people were trained, and carry guns, then the would be killers would have a second thought before pursuing their killing agenda. Don't let Obama/Dems use these tragedies to tout gun enforcement, as the way to go .
    Violent video games
    This guy in Connecticut was a gamer. We need to end the violent video games that have hardened, particularily young men, society to shooting and killing is acceptable. We need to recognize and treat mental health problems., The mental health system no longer exists. We have seen 3 young men in their 20's commit murder in the past few months. One even contacted his psycharist prior to the shootings.
    Look at Fast and Furious.
    How did a gun belonging to a former assistant special agent in charge at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives end up at a crime scene in Mexico where five died, including a Mexican beauty queen?

That's the question being asked by congressional investigators and ATF officials in Phoenix.

A FN Five-Seven semi-automatic pistol, a high powered handgun originally
    restricted to military and law enforcement customers, was recovered by Mexican police at the scene of a Nov. 23 shootout between the Sinaloa Cartel and the Mexican military.

Records show the gun was purchased in January 2010 by George Gillett, the former No. 2 in the ATF office in Phoenix. Gillett now works at ATF headquarters in Washington as a liaison to the federal Bureau of Prisons.  We the people, Must keep our freedom, but we must also be aware of the kooks and paid wackos that undermine our way of life. Mental misfits, Muslim wackos that blows themselves in crowded public places.

Please , to all of you, Please do not judge me ; I do not make this up , it is dayly news that I read.

They want an inanimate object (the weapon) held responsible rather than make a judgement about the shooter being good, bad, or evil.

This young guy was the essence of "E V I L" ! ! ! He was B A D ! ! ! He should have been in isolation BUT THAT would have required someone to make a negative judgement about his character. Liberal progressive democrat philosophy requires that everyone and anyone can be and do whatever they want and now it includes legally inhaling cannabis. We are NOT to be judgmental about ANYTHING until it's too late. This time NOBODY judged this EVIL DOER before he slaughtered those little defenseless kindergarten kids. As far as the liberal progressive democrat lemmings are concerned, up until the point he aimed the gun, pulled the trigger, and murdered the first little defenseless child, he was just a little strange, that's all.
    Our technological marvels can't yet tell us what EVIL lurks in people's minds. We had best get the Christian principles back online because it looks like liberal progressive democrat operatives are already taking the wrong path. They're calling for gun controls rather than (handing out guns) to ALL workers at our schools. They're response to this massacre of our littlest of children is to (disarm all of us) rather than to arm those in the best position to stop the next slaughter of innocents.

The problem is with our society not guns. We teach our kids about violence from the time they are toddlers; we allow them to watch hours upon hours of violent T.V. and play video games that promote killing , and not only killing, but killing Cops. This crap is ingrained in their minds from very, very early ages. Then to top it off, the parents and other adults engage in these games only to reenforce the validity of this crap. GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM.
    Strange how HOLLYWOOD  doesn`t mind making fortunes doing movies that engrain killing and violence, yet they want gun control... .WHAT HYPOCRITES.
    Over 25,000 people die each year in the U.S. from ALCOHOL related accidents. This is another form of murder and I don't see all the Bleeding Heart Liberals marching to BAN Alcohol. How many people die each year from Heart Attacks, predominately brought on by Smoking and Obesity??? Where are the marchers to Ban McDonald's (Except Mike Bloomberg, who is a rich idiot) and Phillip Morris? Car ,Airplane , Train Accidents ?????
    It is said  that one of the reasons Japan never invaded the U.S.Mainland was they feared that too many citizens had guns. It is not the legal gun owner that should be feared, it is the crazies out there that will find some way to do the killing they have been indoctrinated to do or the revenge they seek.
    Can we  guess that most gun killings are done by Drug Addicts, gangsters or someone who has gone blitzoid. And if he doesn't have a gun he will find another avenue to do his killing. You can learn how to make dynamite on the internet, or for that matter virtually any type of explosive and only the Good Lord knows what else. Nazi Germany and Russia took guns away from citizens, only to become Police States….IS THAT WHAT WE WANT??
    I am 70 and I remember in my days all these Killing did not exist ; Do You Remember Those Days ????????

PUT GOD BACK IN THE SCHOOLS.

TEACH THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.
    STOP BULLYING CHRISTIANS AND THE BABY IN A MANGER.

GIVE OUR STUDENTS A CHANCE TO BE GOOD.

TEACH THEM LOVE AND COMPASSION INSTEAD OF
    HOW TO PLAY ELECTRONIC GAMES.
    STOP TEACHING ISLAM , SHARIA , HOMOS ; STOP PROTECTING PERVERTS ......CHILD MOLESTERS... UNIONS ...

might offend an atheist, agnostic or muslim.....Christianity is taught by parents and extended in parochial schools; until each parent has the CHOICE AS TO WHERE TO EDUCATE HIS CHILD public schools will continue to be the cess pool of misinformation.WE MUST start the demand that this country return to the "old fashioned" ways that gave us intact famalies,religion as a guide to behavior, and a government that supports the constitution

Save money, time and hassle put Christ back in and put the devil out. The fringe benefits are beyond belief: Less STD's, less killings, more stable marriages, less bankruptcies, more integrity in the work place, eternal life in the coming age, peace of mind, love and honor among all at home, strong economy, safe streets, etc. Any true Christian wouldn't want to participate in immoral behavior that's why I say less and not a complete end till everyone accepts Christ. Please, Please ,to all of you here , do not judge me for my writing or my Christian believes ; it is my feelings , it is the way my parents brought me up , the way my school educated me , it s the old days.

• And it is in a LIBERAL strong hold . . GEE !

• No ,not a repeat; just more infos to educate and understand the direction we are taking; yes some repeat of other post ; maybe it will help, and I believe it is good reading. no harm done.

• Someone IS watching the liars.

• Well, here's the real deal....almost all of them were "drainers" and so.....like their parents before them, they've removed themselves from the competition gene pool.   Think of it like that and its all OK.

• GUN FREE ZONE IN CHICAGO MUST MEAN ( GUNS ARE FREE ) .

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27