I know that many of you consider my Posts about a "Brown Shirt Army" to be the words of a Radical, THEY MAY BE. However in this article the creation of a "Stabilizing Police Force", together with the 'p'residents recent creation of a Command and Control "Governors Council" together with his 250,000 "Civilian Emergency Force" all under the direct command of the Islam Chairman Obama have the primary purpose of Controlling Americans, or as his Marxist Controllers say "Control the Masses", MUST NOT BE IGNORED. To do so is to give the 'p'resident, his Obamanation Administration and the Marxist (Progressive) Controlled Congress what they are attempting to create the "USSR" of America.Their Success to date is the Greatest Danger Our Constitutional America has ever Faced. To ignore this is to condemn our Children to enslavement by a Marxist Government that only all out "Civil War" can correct. The very creation of this "Brown Shirt Army" is another rule of Marxism, Fascism, Kings, etc, and the Islam. They know that only by force can they RULE AND ELIMINATE OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOMS.WAKE UP AMERICA, AND GOD HELP US! ! !Please read complete Article:http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=122533--------------------------------------------------------------------------------LIFE WITH BIG BROTHERArmy-sponsored report suggests new 'police force'Domestic agents could be used in 'shaping an environment before a conflict'--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Posted: January 20, 20109:16 pm EasternBy Michael Carl© 2010 WorldNetDailyA newly released Rand Corporation report proposes the federal government create a rapid deployment "Stabilization Police Force" that would be tasked with "shaping an environment before a conflict" and restoring order in times of war, natural disaster or national emergency.But civil libertarians are worried just exactly what the force would do, domestically or overseas.Page 16 of the 213-page report says the new elite unit's purpose depends on where it is and who would be in command."The answer to this question (about its purpose) depends on the situation into which an SPF might be inserted. The SPF could be used for missions such as: shaping an environment before a conflict; law enforcement duties in an active conflict environment; or security, stability, transition and reconstruction (SSTR) operations after a conflict. It could operate as an independent entity under a U.S. ambassador or a U.N. Senior Representative to the Secretary General (SRSG), or as a force element reporting to a Joint Task Force (JTF) commander," the report states.The purpose statement doesn't say where the new unit would be deployed. However, Rand Corporation report co-author Terry Kelly said the Army-commissioned study primarily focuses on a force that would be sent overseas.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My Friend, I 'm gonna say something that most people won't like but it is the Truth not opinion. I've spent my entire life from 17 years old Studing The Word of God, Prophecy, and Current World Situations to the evolvement into what God says is going to happen. These things that are to come upon us are inescapable. America is found in the end-time prophecies many times. I'm not going to elaborate on this; because it is not good for this Country. The Hand of God Himself is against this Country for forsaking Him. I don't like it anymore then you do however, at the same time this kingdom is plucket up and scattered God calls to Himself a Remnent. So be zealous and Repent.
    Remember, you are no good to your wife and kids dead because God will Hasten to preform His Word for His Name's Sake. I have much proof through the Scriptures of America's Condition and Future and it isn't good. Remember, if God didn't spare Isreal, Jerusalem, and the Jews, then what are we, Who are graphed in??? If God spared not the Natural Branches then take heed Lest He spare not thee.
    • I believe that Our For Fathers were Guided by God in the Creation of Our Constitutional America! !

I also believe that if we fight to Save Our America, God will be with us - Remember God Helps Those that Help Themselves.! ! !
  • And just how do you intend to do that?? Voting doesn't work,Our President is a Muslim inviting them over here, our Money situation is now in the hands of The World Bank. China and Britian bought our debt. Go look at Executive Order 13524. They are many and we are few. So don't tell me it will be with guns. And when they do decide to move against us, they are converged against us. You may take out a couple if your lucky, but will die in the process.
    In Isreal's time of invasion God sent prophets telling the people not to resist Nebuchadnazzer. All the people who resisted died. The people who didn't lived.
    Am I a coward for saying this??? No absolutely not. Because unlike most people God has shown me this Country's fate. He Himself is against this Country. God did the same thing to Isreal when they forsook him. He used their enemies to judge them. We are no different. Read Revelation 17-18. We are Mistery Babylon The Great. If you can't see this, then it is only hid to those who are lost.
    My advice is hang on to salvation in Christ Jesus. Make you calling and election sure. If you try to save your life you will lose it, only those who give up their life for my sake and the sake of the gospel will live. That's what the Lord said for this day and age.
    process.in - This website is for sale! - process Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! process.in is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what…
    • I wont debate you as you have already made up your mind that Armageddon is upon us, which in my mind defies all I know and have studied about God, Christian or otherwise. The idea that all would be destroyed is a lesson, written by fallible man and that includes the Bible.

I trust in a God that would enable us to rescue ourselves from the "USSR" of America if we but Try. I turst that Idea of God far more than I trust the Idea of Vindictive God that Would Destroy everything which seems more like Islam to me.
  • You guys are totally miss understanding me because you lack the knowledge of The Word of God.
    #1) Armageddon Isn't going to happen in my life time.I will be dead by then.
    #2)Study what Jesus says about these end times. The Judgement that is Comming upon this Country is A Curse From God. Not from the Devil. You can't do any thing about that. And no this is not an opinion, it's a fact. It will take serious seeking in the Word of God and a serious Desire for you to see what I'm talking about. Call me on the phone and I'll have an over the phone studies and personally show you in the scriptures What is Going to Happen to this Country.
    #3) Christ did tell us to lay down our lives for His Name's sake.
    #4) What do you know about the HolyGhost?? I'm a Holy Ghost filled Christian,and I have the gifts and the fruits.One of them happens to be a Spirit of Knowledge and Revelation.

I'm not gonna strive with you. If you can't see the truth then it's hid from you. It's only hid to though who are lost. My sheep hear my voice,and they also know those who labor among them. When all these bad things come upon us, and this Country is divided, remember I told you so.And yes it really is the end times.
  • And Uvin, when you are on your death bed who are you going to call. Be careful about what you say about the Bible,don't be a fool and offend our Lord Jesus and call Him a liar by saying the Bible is fallible.
    #1) Jesus Christ said," Search the scriptures." Now why would He ask us to do something that was impossible to do?? And why would He tell us to do this if it wasn't important?? And futher more, Jesus used the Word of God against satan himself,when the devil came and tried Jesus.
    #2) The Bible was of course writtin by man's hand,that's all. Man was under the control and power of The Holyghost as he was writting it. Really study and know something before you insult it,it makes for a better rebuke.
    • I was told a long time ago "Trust no one who is the only one with the answers."
      Which version of the 'Bible' is correct? And which interpretation is correct?
      Jesus did not have the New Testament to use. So we only use the Old against Satan?
      Death bed????? I talk to God the Father every day. (He also talks to me. Sometimes in a small still voice and sometimes in a friends volce.)
      You say you will be dead before Armageddon. And you say we are in the End Times. Since only God the Father KNOWS when this will happen, you are privy to information NO ONE ELSE HAS!!!!
      (And now it begins. [some will know what that means])
  • Could we Please get back to the Subject of this Post and take the "Religious Debate" to its own Discussion? ? ?
    • Dear Mr. Uvin, God Bless you my friend. I can't tell ya "I'm sorry for standing up for the Gospel," however I do hear you. The fact is I'm not quite sure what to do in these times. The Bible has a lot to say about them though. The only people that will live through it are His people. The rest take the mark of the Beast. Which Obama is going to make people take through this Health Care Bill, and if it fails they also have 2 more tricks up their sleave. It's time to get in the boat, or out of the boat.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
14 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27