Will someone please explain to me how and why this is NOT Treason by the Obama administration?
I really hope someone out there can come up with a very convincing explanation for why this should NOT be considered High Treason by this White House Administration of Barack Hussein Obama.
First, What exactly constitutes an act of High Treason? What is the definition of treason, or High Treason?

US Constitution:

Definition of high Treason;

trea·son

NOUN:

1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
  2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.

American Heritage Dictionary; http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/treason

trea·son

[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

noun

the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.

the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English tre ( i ) so ( u ) n  < Anglo-French; Old French traïson  < Latin trāditiōn-  (stem of trāditiō ) a handing over, betrayal. See tradition

Related forms

su·per·trea·son, noun

Synonyms
1. T reason , sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's country or its government. T reason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government. S edition is any act, writing, speech, etc., directed unlawfully against state authority, the government, or constitution, or calculated to bring it into contempt or to incite others to hostility, ill will or disaffection; it does not amount to treason and therefore is not a capital offense. 2. See disloyalty.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/treason

High Treason;
From Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

Offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one's country or of assisting its enemies in war. In the U.S., the framers of the Constitution defined treason narrowly—as the levying of war against the U.S. or the giving of aid and comfort to its enemies—in order to lessen the possibility that those in power might falsely or loosely charge their political opponents with treason. See also sedition.

Sedition:
Crime of creating a revolt, disturbance, or violence against lawful civil authority with the intent to cause its overthrow or destruction. Because it is limited to organizing and encouraging opposition to government rather than directly participating in its overthrow, sedition is regarded as falling one step short of the more serious crime of treason. In the U.S. the display of a certain flag or the advocacy of a particular movement, such as syndicalism, anarchism, or communism, has periodically been declared seditious. More recently, the courts have applied a more stringent test of sedition to ensure that constitutional guarantees regarding freedom of speech are not abridged. See also Alien and Sedition Acts.

Why and on what grounds do I make these accusations? Here's a look at the short list.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

U.S. gift of F-16 fighters headed to Egypt, despite Morsi's harsh rhetoric

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/22/gift-us-f-16-fighter-jets-en-route-to-egypt-amid-criticism/#ixzz2K4SWFNj2

/////>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>======>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>//////

Egypt Receives F-16s as Part of Aid Questioned by U.S. Lawmakers

Egypt and the U.S. marked the delivery of new F-16 aircraft to the North African country, part of military aid that some U.S. lawmakers are questioning.

The four aircraft are among 20 F-16s that will arrive in Egypt over the course of the year, the U.S. Embassy in Cairo said in an e-mailed statement today. “The F-16s are part of the $1.3 billion in the Foreign Military Financing program from the U.S. in annual military and security assistance to Egypt, to improve Egypt’s defensive capabilities and support Egypt’s contributions to regional security that counter terrorist threats,” it said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-03/egypt-receives-f-16s-as-part-of-aid-questioned-by-u-s-lawmakers.html

Ahmadinejad Visits Egypt 2 Days After U.S. Delivers Fresh Batch of F-16 Fighter Jets

Ahmadinejad’s three-day visit, which is centered around an Islamic summit, is the latest sign of improved relations between the countries since the 2011 uprising ousted Egypt’s longtime leader President Hosni Mubarak and brought an Islamist government to power in Cairo.

Such a visit would have been unthinkable under Mubarak, who was a close ally of the U.S. and shared Washington’s deep suspicions of Tehran.

Though Egypt’s shifting alliances are unavoidably apparent, the United States is continuing to arm the country.  On Sunday U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson held a ceremony in Cairo to mark the arrival of four F-16 fighter jets from the United States.  Twenty in total are due to be delivered throughout 2013.

“Today’s ceremony demonstrates the firm belief of the United States that a strong Egypt is in the interest of the U.S., the region, and the world,” she declared.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/05/ahmadinejad-visits-egypt-2-days-after-u-s-delivers-fresh-batch-of-f-16-fighter-jets/

Now let me see if I've got this right;

The United States was attacked on September 11th, 2001 by a group of radical Muslim terrorists.

Then President George W. Bush ordered a retaliation to those attacks and the US has been at war against these same types of radical Islamic Jehadists ever since.

In 2010 those same Muslim radicals operating under the name of The Muslim Brotherhood staged a violent take over of Egypt. The administration of Barack Hussein Obama backed and aided that take over of Egypt.

This same Obama administration has since aided the Muslim Brotherhood in other sovereign nations in the Middle East by supplying arms, ammunition, and financial aid in countries such as Syria, Libya.

The United States is still engaged in violent conflicts (war) in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

According to all known reports we are fighting against people known as the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.  It is also widely known that both these Muslim organizations are subdivisions of the Muslim Brotherhood.

This would be the very same Muslim Brotherhood organization that now controls Egypt.

The same group and organization to which the administration of Barack Hussein Obama is now delivering American made F-16 fighter jets, and is also scheduled to deliver several hundred Abram Tanks.

Once again I ask; Will someone please explain to me how and why this is NOT an act of High Treason on the part of this Obama administration?

Please ! I would really like a good explanation.

Otherwise I am hereby calling for formal charges of High Treason to be filed against Barack Hussein Obama and the entire White House administration.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no other explanation. It is most definitely HIGH TREASON. It's but one more act of High Treason, not just by obozo, but by the entire house of congress, and the senate, with the help of the DOJ and DHS inclusively. Just as is the blatant numerous election frauds that will forever go unpunished as the establishment signed a pact in 1961 to never seek punishment for election fraud, presented by ....... none other than the GOP!

Face it, we know what's wrong, we know what should be done about it, but we know it will never happen. The federal government has established itself as ruler, judge, jury, and executioner. We also know what is in the wind! 

• Yes Twana,, I did write this. And believe me I AM just as sick and tired of this stinking government traitors mess as you and everyone else here on this forum. I know we can all sit here and beat on these keys until our fingers are nothing more than bloody stumps. We can preach to the chior until we have all gone stark raving madd, and nothing will ever come of it except that we irritate each other to the point that we either give up or we find ourselves baned from rest of society.

I know you and most of the others here are tired of hearing anything that suggests that perhaps, just maybe, somehow, someone will eventually hear (read) one of these crazy rants and ask a simple question, Is there any thread of truth behind this?,,,,, Can all these people really be crazy ?? But there is one other possibility,,, Maybe someday they will decide that its time to fight back along with us..

I know that calling their offices or sending emails will never work. They simply hang up the phones, mark our emails as spam, and just simply ignore every attempt we make at trying to get their attention. But maybe some one will eventually send one of these things to some high ranking Military Generals, and maybe somewere one of them will grow enough testicles to begin to question what the hell is going on.

The other alternative is not so quiet as a written rant.

• Well said!!

• AMEN,    YOUR RIGHT  BUT  WE AMERICANS HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BESIDE WRITING ABOUT THIS OVER & OVER...WHERE & HOW DO WE GET THINGS DONE....HOW DO WE DO SOMETHING W/O WASHINGTON KNOWING WHATS UP, CAN'T PUT IT ON THE INTYERNET, 'SPIES'' ARE OUT THERE.

GOD BLESS, GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Obama, must be impeached. The list of offences grows and grows. He is destroying the country

I served and love. We must think of our children and grandchildren. What kind of country will

they grow up in. The moral decay this "President" promotes is unthinkable. We must preasure

our members of Congress to do what is right. REMOVE OBAMA FROM OFFICE!

Sgt Robert A. DeMitry

U.S. Army Retired 

• There is one more thing that sooner or later must be considered. Our American Military generals are all responsible for sending our troops into battle. They make the decisions of who and how to send our men and woman into harms way. It will only be a matter of time before those very same F-16 fighter jets and the Abrams M1A1 tanks that Obama is sending to the Muslim Brotherhood will be turned against our own military forces. The scenario is not difficult to imagine; We are already considering sending troops into Syria as well as many other countries in northern Africa., and already including Pakistan and Afghanistan. How will those American Military Generals feel when they realize they are sending American forces into battles where the enemy is using American made weapons against his own men? Will those F-16 fighters be used to strafe and bomb American forces on the battlefield? Yes they will. Will they be turned against our only true ally Israel? Yes they will.

Obama sent weapons into Lybia. Those weapons were handed over to the Muslim Brotherhood and used to remove Muammar Gaddafi. But those very same weapons were also used in Benghazi. Ambassador Stevens, one of his aids, and two US Navy Seals were killed with the same weapons that Barack Hussein Obama gave to the Muslim Brotherhood.

How long will it take for Iran to clone one of those jets? With the help of China, probably less than one year. It has already started.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/06/us-egypt-iran-idUSBRE9140...

I say “too HELL with Obama” and our representatives in Congress. They are all useless. Someone help get these messages to our Military commanders.  Perhaps somehow some of them will eventually realize that they too can be held responsible.

• RP, they already know the consequences of the inaction in stopping the madness. They too, along with every congress person, every senator, every member of the WH administration, SCOTUS, every member of the CIA, FBI, DOJ, DHS, DNC, GOP, and numerous other persons are GUILTY OF MISPRISION OF FELONY! They've all been informed, LEGALLY by methods of process service of numerous grand jury indictments, of the numerous crimes of felony committed, yet fail to address them in any form. In their epic failure, they have in essence committed TREASON, just as if they did it themselves.

If looking at the Constitution as a contract, as it is between the various states and the federal government, the federal government is in absolute breach of contract, thereby rendering it null and void! It therefore falls on the military and duly elected sheriffs to take the necessary steps to enforce the legality of arrest and prosecution in the name of the people!

Failing that, there will be no alternative but for American Patriots to arise and take charge, throwing off the tyrannical governing body that is the feds, and institute a new government to insure the peace and tranquility of America as guaranteed under the restored Constitution, and enforced by the armed militia of the people.

• I am a 27 year retired veteran and a founding member of Oath Keepers. It is time to put an American back in the White House. It is time to Impeach Obama on grounds of  High Treason. It is time that we call upon Congress to do their job and bring charges of Impeachment against Obama. The charses grows and grows. When will the American people say enough is enough. In the Declaration of of independence it says " That to secure these rights Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, ~~ That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such a formas to them shall seem most likely to effect theirSafety and Happiness."

"Stand your ground; don't fire unlessfired upon; but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Militia Captain John Parker,

April 19, 1775

I have been called un-American because I want a return to the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I want to see an increase in Patriotism. I believe in the part of the American Legion Preamble

that says "Promote One Hundred percent Americanism.

I love my country and am willing to die fro her if necessary!

For God and Country,

Sgt Robert A. DeMitry, USA, Ret 

• I Rest my case:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9855020/I...

IRAN: We Poached your Drone:

http://www.drudgereport.com/

• It is truly unfortunate that although WE all know the illegally elected moose limb should be impeached the other corrupt political powers that inhabit Washington and were implicit in him being eligible to run and stay in power will do nothing to remove him for then they would have to admit they ARE ALSO CORRUPT.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27
Mar 24