A homework assignment

A homework assignment……This is for your own use to see how you stand. I know you have it in your head but sometimes you just need to see it in writing to fully comprehend what you have or don’t have!

Make a list up of everything in your Go Bag (BOB)
Make a list of all guns and what ammo you have for each
Make a list of all supply’s (things not in your Go Bag)
Make a list of all your food supplies

These lists will let you know where you stand with your gear and what you may need to do more for. DO NOT SHARE your lists with anyone, these are for your own use……You don’t need anyone knowing what you do or do not have…….

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fantastic idea!  Thanks for getting our brains working!

• I think it would be wise to also have a list of what else to bring, if you are going by car, other than your bob. 

Also have on your list of things you might want to do before you leave.  Like making your house look like it has been ransacked so it would be less likely to be broken into to.  If you don't have time to make it look ransacked, then leave a couple of lights on and the TV or radio to make it look occupied. 

It is also a good idea to cache items along the way to your destination NOW incase you get robbed or are going on foot so you have less weight to carry. 

• If you are traveling on foot,  I also recommend freeze dried foods as they are lighter to carry.  Get some windproof matches too.   

• Don't make your list on your computer.

This reply was deleted.