It's time for Donald Trump to look American's in the eye and send us a personal message....example below.

I want to be your President. I will give you everything I can muster to restore dignity, honor to America and our Constitution. Oh yes, I'm crass at times but I love America and I'll do whatever it takes to make America "what you want it to be".

Please remember, I can't be your president if the massive resolve from you, the American people, does not continue at the ballot box.

I'm sure you're aware that the entire republican establishment/elite are doing their best to defeat me. The hypocrites, money changers, power brokers make no effort to hide their despicable behavior. However, I can win and beat them all if I have the 1237 delegates when I arrive in Cleveland for the nominating convention. Otherwise, the establishment will be in control and dog fight will ensue. Let's beat political hacks evil game with honest ballot box results.

A rhetorical question? Are you satisfied with what you've been getting from the political establishment over the last eight years, and even decades before? Of course you're not happy or I wouldn't be the leading republican candidate. I understand your anger, even rage at the treatment the bureaucracy and power brokers are engaged. The message I am sending America from my heart is "we the people's" message and you are not going to hear it from any other candidate. And guess what, the establishment hates me for trumpeting your message. In essence they are telling you, the American people, that it makes no difference to the political establishment what "we the people" desire, they intend to do it the "old back room way". That can't happen, that can't happen.

Tell your friends and the world through twitter, facebook, emails, letters to editor to get to the ballot box....any means possible to encourage Americans to vote for me or they will get the same garbage the political establishment has been handing out for decades. You are calling for a change back to constitutional government, three equal branches of government as the Founders left us, and many other corrections....I will do my best to make it happen.

I am fighting as hard as I can, paying my own way, with your voting support, to right wrongs of so many past political administrations who have taken advantage of the American people and use corruption as a normal way of political business.

Let's let the ballot box speak for the American people and totally extinguish the smoke-filled back rooms at the republican convention.

Help us move to Cleveland Convention representing you as "your" republican nominee for President of the United States.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In my 85 years I have not seen so much hypocracy coming from both political party's. I have studied the downfall since 1967.
    When reading "The Life and Death of Lenin" I saw where America and the world were heading. The Trilateral work to unify the USA, Canada and Mexico. The dividing the world into 10 regions which would be run by monopolies and a communist style government and a proletarian underclass. Trump wants to restore honest constitutional government and that's why he is hated by the D & C + news outlets.  For those who know how to pray, you should pray for Trump's safety for he is treading dangerous waters.

• Wow !  Congrats on still being here after 85 years.  What a trooper YOU are! I am praying non stop as we finally have a chance at restoring the Republic and someone to pray for. To my way of thinking, The Donald didn't get this far for nothing.  : )  Let us hold him safe in the Light and call on the benevolent unseen forces for divine protection for him, his family and all patriots and also for new, sudden and profound understanding for those still confused and in the dark. stephanie in Nevada

• yes w/the threats to his family there is much danger from Soros led groups anarchists and commie groups out to stop him

pat caddell has his finger on it WTP ARE PISSED AND ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT AND LIE DOWN FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING.  

OHITLER IS IN CUBA W/HIS NEW BFF WHILE ISIS MURDERS AND HE AND HILLARYS MESS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS A TSUNAMI.     I AM SURE TEHRAN IS ON HIS PLACES TO VISIT BEF LEAVING OFFICE WHICH CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH.

I PRAY TRUMP IS PROTECTED AND WEARS A BULLET PROOF VEST I SEE TOO MUCH OF THE LEFT HATING CONSERVATIVES ATTEMPTING TO STOP HIM GOD HELP US ALL IF WE LOOSE THIS ELECTION

U R RIGHT ABT USA; CANADA AND MEXICO LOOK HOW MANY BUSINESSES ARE MOVING TO MEX.   AND IF OUR CORP TAX RATE CONTINUES TO RISE THERE WON'T BE ANY UNLESS WE CREATE NEW ONES.  

• I will be 87 in May, I agree with all you say and I pray for Donald Trump too.   Still far too many people with their heads buried in the sand, and they will be shouting the loudest when heads start rolling down main street, USA.

• James D., I totally agree with your assessment!  I hope and pray that Donald Trump has a security detail that is able to protect him and his family from all who would harm them!

• Why would you barge in and interrupt while we are discussing something of great importance... 

If your voting for Ted Cruz, you are absolutely STUPID...  Bah Bye...

• Praying II Chron 7:14

• I had an opportunity to speak with and coach Donald Trump on the Consitituion the evening before the South Carolina Primary.! We were with forty veterans in North Charleston and he listened and asked very good questions. It was a very professional and business like 35 minute meeting. He obviously loves and cares about the veterans!

• Thank you Russ.............If you can, get word to Trump that America needs a "personal" bit of attention...my thoughts are not the perfect words but he needs to say something that focuses his, heart if you will, toward the eyes and heart of the America people.  Get personal with us in his own way...........

• He has said as much in some of his many, many rallies (has any candidate EVER spoke to so many in person in history?). That being said,it wouldn't hurt to write it and send it again.

This reply was deleted.