Published: Wednesday, January 17, 2013 at 08:00 AM.

This goes out to all the gun-grabbing politicians out there. They talk of taking away one of our basic human rights, the right to defense of life, liberty and property.
They say they will pass new laws and all will be well. But how will these laws be enforced? By a person armed with a gun.
So when force is used to enforce unconstitutional (and therefore illegal) laws, force WILL be met with force. People will be injured; People will die on both sides.
Before they send someone’s son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister or friend into harm’s way that they pick up a gun and attempt to disarm the American people themselves and realize they are attempting to disarm the largest, best-armed and best-trained army in the world.
As a combat veteran, I stand with tens of thousands of people who have taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against ALL enemies.
I and my fellow veterans have fought this country’s foreign enemies for years.
Do not assume that we will allow the domestic enemies to freely disarm and enslave the citizens of our country.
We who have the skills and combat experience to make any attempt to disarm our fellow citizens a very costly endeavor, ask our legislators to take great caution in any decision to vote for any gun or magazine ban of any kind.
You who vote for this unconstitutional legislation will put yourselves firmly in the category of a domestic enemy by violating your oath to support, protect and defend the Constitution.
We will fight you to the death if you come into our homes and attempt to take our guns away.
We will show you no mercy as what you are attempting is no less than the prelude to genocide.
My best advice to you is to uphold your oath and learn to live in the real world.
The government can’t and won’t protect any of us. It isn't its job. That is our job as Americans. Also for future reference, please take a high school-level history class before opening your mouth about something you don’t understand (like the Constitution).
By studying even basic history it is clear even to those with an IQ less than 80 that the Second Amendment is about the private ownership of all weapons.
The Second Amendment exists solely so that if the government becomes too powerful and oversteps its limits, the people can put it in its place.
This should have been done a while ago. However, it may be possible to restore America to the republic it once was without the need for bloodshed.
I pray it doesn't come to that. But if it does, remember the words of our third president, Thomas Jefferson: “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
You would be the tyrants of which he spoke. Remember, those you rely on to carry out your orders swore an oath to protect and defend this country from all threats, foreign and domestic.
Most will not obey an unlawful order from a domestic enemy. Those who do are fighting for a paycheck.
We on the other hand are fighting for our freedoms and our very lives. Who do you feel would win? We the people are on, as SunTzu would put it, “on death ground” — we will fight to the last man. Is that really an enemy you wish to fight?
We won’t provoke you, but you will provoke us. We will not fire until fired upon, but know this: Your laws shall be disobeyed.

God bless the republic!

Author: undisclosed.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.