Congressman: America Schools Should Be Modeled After Islam & Use Koran

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/07/congressman-america-schools-shoul...

congressman advocates use of koran in schools

Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN), the Muslim congressman who once said that the Tea Party would “love” to see black Americans “hanging on a tree,” made another controversial statement during a May 26 speech. This time he gave what is at the heart of the Islamic mind and that is the indoctrination of Islam into the West.

Speaking about the American education system, Carson told the audience that American schools should be modeled after Madrassas and touted the benefits of schools that use the Koran as their “foundation.”

A Madrassa as: “a Muslim school, college, or university that is often part of a mosque.”

The congressman said,

America will never tap into educational innovation and ingenuity without looking at the model that we have in our madrassas, in our schools, where innovation is encouraged and where the foundation is the koran.

“And that model that we are pushing in some of our schools meets the multiple needs of students. Most of us are visual learners. Some of us are auditory learners. We learn by hearing. many of use are kinesthetic learners. We learn by doing, touching, and feeling. I have found, as my wife is a principal and I have a five year old daughter at Salema, that we need an educational model that is current, that meets the need of our students. America must understand that she needs Muslims.”

I see. So the Congressman would have us believe that we should teach our children in little madrassas the koran, a book that without the hadiths is virtually impossible to understand, and which promotes a pedophile leader who demands that Christians, Jews and anyone who will not convert to Islam to be killed with the edge of the sword. And this is supposed to “meet the needs of our students” and “tap into educational innovation and ingenuity”? This is supposed to be an “educational model that is current”?

I’ll let that sink in for a bit everyone and you just remember that these are the same people who wipe with their left hand and eat with their right. These are the same people that get gung ho about sending their children to blow themselves up thinking they will be gaining a myriad of vigins to fulfill all their sinful, carnal lusts. These are the same people who would not come out after September 11 and renounce the attacks.

What the congressman is pushing here is the very reason why America will never win the war in the Middle East. America will never win the war there because she has not identified the enemy and she is unwilling to root out the problem which is the indoctrination of Islam into the minds of the children. Because she is unwilling to call Islam what it is, she will now be willing to embrace it and have no problem in giving their children to such indoctrination. After all, Americans are already sending them to a godless, atheistic indoctrination center now.

Views: 662

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL VOTE HIM IN AGAIN & AGAIN....I CALL IT

T  R  E  A  S  O  N   BUT WILL ANYTHING BE DONE...NO...........

Well said, Lyn !

They are not only allowed to walk amoung us some of the lying scum are members of congress. How many brain dead people does it take to elect a person who wants to kill us?I believe the average American voter has an IQ that is at least ten points lower that the IQ of the average cedar post. Sincerely Dale Crafts

AND HE'S STILL WORKING FOR ''AMERICANS''   ITS COMING AMERICA, SLOWLY BUT ITS COMING.

So we can kick God and the Christian bible out of schools as well as any type of prayer but we are supposed to allow Muslims to indoctrinate our children into the Islam world.  This it the United States of America.  How about sending him back to the country he came from?

We, quite seriously, need to pick a rally point and time. The only thing that is for sure is that this is leading to massive bloodshed. I would rather spill theirs than sit around waiting for them to spill mine!

I totally agree with you Robert!

Our schools should be more like Muslim Schools ???  WHY ?   So our kids can be indoctrinated to HATE others and become VIOLENT like their kids?  I DON'T THINk SO !   The Only Good thing about these Muslims, Progressives,Marxists, Commies, Etc. in OUR govt. is that they have "OUTED" themselves for ALL of us to "KNOW" Who and What they Truly Are! I Am PROUD to be a Constitutionalist !

Not to mention that it shows how ignorant he Truly Is !  The Muslims were the First to ever hold Blacks as Slaves.  They still have a word for Blacks that refers to them as Slaves, even Now. 

Thanks Harry. I read this article through an email also. Sick that we would have someone in or congress that spews such garbage. I agree he needs to be removed from congress and forced into pig farming, at least that would make him a useful POS.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN OUR GOVERNMENT, IN OUR COUNTRY....WE MUST STOP THIS NOW..HOW MANY OF THESE'S SCHOOLS ARE GOING ON UNDER OUR NOSE, DO WE KNOW?.....WHY IS THIS MAN STILL IN OFFICE............THEY START OFF SLOW THEN BANG, WE WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT US......

GOD, WHERE DID WE GO WRONG, WE JUST LET THIS B.S. GO ON & ON........PLEASE AMERICA,   ''WAKE UP''

Susan, you asked just the right question, "God, where did we go wrong?". At the same time you answered your own question. When we allowed God to be removed from our schools and government is where we went wrong. When we allowed God to be removed from the public square is where we went wrong. Although I do not profess to be a Christian and am not a strongly religious person, even I can see these facts. The false argument that has worked for the communists in our country "Separation of church and state" is a load of bs and has to be discredited and relegated to the trash heap where it belongs.

Amen Johnny.........read "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service