A New leader for Patriots For America and Operation American Spring:

July 2014, Col Harry Riley has called his position of leadership of PFA/OAS as being complete.

Many members are wondering who will lead the Patriots For America network now, now that the Colonel has retired.

Don't worry, It's not going to be me. I'm not that well liked or respected, and most people wouldn't follow me across the street, much less into a battle to restore our Constitution.

However I'd like to submit to you that OAS/PFA is far from being without a leader. In fact that could not be any further from the truth. We already have leaders who are battle hardened and politically proven.

All you have to do is learn to look in the right places and learn to listen to what they have to say.

No offense to Col Riley, but these leaders are the best and the strongest men we could ever hope for.

You all know their names:

George Washington, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, John Adams, James Madison,

Samuel Adams, Thomas Paine, and the others who stood to up and created this great Nation we now call America.

All we need to do is to recognize what these people did, what they wrote, what they created and how.
We need to acknowledge that what they wrote in the Federalist Papers and in the documents created leading up to and after the creating of this new nation should be used as our basis, our grounding roots.

Again, No offense meant toward Col Harry Riley, but it seems to me that we would be very hard pressed to come up with a better or stronger set of leaders than these people.

References:

http://americanhistory.about.com/od/revolutionarywar/tp/foundingfathers.htm

http://foundingfathers.info/

http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpapers/

The Patriots For America and the Operation American Spring is really you. You people that are here fighting to restore our Constitutional Republic, just as our founding Fathers had the people of the original colonies behind them. That's where the term “We-The-People” originated from.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• George Washington, James Madison, and John Adams weren't pro-small-government. they were federalists. I am a Patrick Henry and Thomas Jefferson fan, myself.

anyway, why does it say you created this network...I'm assuming that implies he handed over control to you? But you've said you're not the leader.....who is then? Provisonary control or something then, is with you? sorry just trying to understand...

• Kyle, On Washington, Madison, and Adams not being "Small-Government" advocates, I'm not being that specific or detailed picky. What I was referring to is the fact that these men created this Nation, the work, study, ethics, the fight, and everything else they went through to create this Nation. Sure they had their differences, but in the end they managed to get it done. They were the leaders of their day. And I believe that if we simply use them as our examples, use what they did as a measure of what we need to do, then we can save this Country and stop this Transformation into a Communist junk-yard.
      As to why it now says that I "Created" this network,,,, Yes - Col Riley has passed the wand over to me. Not as the leader of the PFA/OAS, As I said before I'm not necessarily the person anyone would follow, even as far as to cross the street.
      But Col Riley has managed this .Ning network pretty much by himself for around 8 to 10 years. Not only the administration tasks of keeping it running, but also the financial responsibility that goes along with it.
      Col Riley is taking a well deserved break. We all owe him a debt of gratitude and for all the things he has done.  He not only served this Country for over 34 years in the Army, but also through this network and his efforts to restore the Constitution. He has earned his retirement. And a huge amount of respect along with it. That thing up there that now says I "created" this .Ning network is only their way of saying who is paying the bills to keep it here now.

We all know that I didn't have anything to do with "Creating" this network, and I'm not going to claim any credit for it, now or any time in the future. I did NOT put that there, and I don't have control over it. Ning networks automatically places that there and all it shows is who is currently the registered "owner" (financial person responsible for the charges.).

Thanks for asking and for being a part of this effort.

• Thank you, Rooster... thought it was Ron, but we'll take you... even across the street!lol

• Kyle, I think Ron McKinley is keeping the site up and running... and maybe the others  as well.... Ron's a real trooper!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27