Replies

• LIBERALS will do anything to try to get guns out of the hands of people and this is another piss poor atempt !

• This is stupid. It would take more than 30 seconds to wrestle the woman into a position where she could be raped.

• WOW!

• Insensitive and repulsive...disgusting and unacceptable! Contact them and complain!

• So what if rapist has a gun. I guess the pain she'll feel for the rest of her life will be worth it or her murder.

• Liberalism is a mental disorder, they are just plain NUTS. 

• I prefer to think that "liberalism is a social disease"

• media@bradynetwork.org
    In your email, please tell us your deadline, the outlines of your story, and any other relevant information.  That will allow us to handle your request efficiently.

Caroline Brewer Director of Communications 202-289-5769

Becca Knox 202-289-5798

• Use of a gun to stop a RAPE is not murder, it is self  defense. Guns are a great response to a rapist attacker !!!!!!!!!!

• The memories of a RAPE last a LIFETIME !!!!   A feeling is of being defeated and unable to protect my self. 

The memories of an act of self defense, even if it is deleting the rapist will last a lifetime. 

Knowing I can defend myself in a incident that someone is trying to harm me against my will, these memories are easier to accept. 

NO! should mean something.  

This reply was deleted.