Constitutional Emergency

A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

Begin Operation Flood Congressmen/women June 30 2014.  Send the letters to their State/District offices.  They will be home in recess from DC until July 7th when they will be back in D.C.

Colonel Riley...Dave R and I(John H) were talking in the chat room this morning and we both have a FANTASTIC idea.

We were talking of course about Obama getting out offfice, that is our goal as you know.  NOW...E mails can be deleted with a push of a button, it is EASY to do that, because it is virtual mail. so, we have this idea. it is below.

Someone in OAS drafts up a general letter to congress. stating that we want them re affirm their oaths. the letter can then be posted somewhere on the OAS web site. NEXT...everyone copies that letter to their printers and they stuff the letter into an envelope. Place a stamp on it and then EVERYONE sends the letters out on a specific day... that YOU choose... to have the letters sent out by everyone.

We FLOOD congress with physical mail..I mean thousands and thousands and thousands of letters...from everywhere, from everyone, from every group and organization. We post the letter on facebook as well and get people involved that are not even with OAS and have them do the SAME thing we are doing. People could even make copies of these letters and pass them out to people physically, so they can mail them themselves to congress, to re affirm their oath.

Numbers on a computer system stating how many e mails you have...can be deleted quick fast and in a hurry...BUT....LETTERS...fill up offices in congress and gets the attention of people.

We keep sending the letters and sending the letters, until they get sick of it. It WILL hit the news..someone will say something to the media...and BAM! we get exposure for what we are trying to do here, to get them to re affirm their oaths. If they do NOT re Affirm their oaths...oh....that will send a HUGE message to the population and will expose these criminals for who they are. This could work sir. we just need to make a plan and execute that plan to do this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since a large majority support John and Dave's initiative, let's go with it beginning immediately.

Below is a suggested letter:  use it, parts of it, none of it, prepare your own, as you desire but send a letter.

As has been recommended, the fastest way to get our letters to our servant politicians is to send to their District/State offices.  You can find the address here.  www.house.gov or www.senate.gov  Look at the top of each page and click on "Senators" or "Representatives"   find your servant or any Sen/Rep and then look for a "contact" tab on their page which will give all office locations.

Here's what I think is adequate, short and sweet...........

SUBJECT:  I expect a personal answer on topic from “You”.

Dear

1. You, a member of Congress have failed to abide by your responsibility as outlined in Article 1 of the US Constitution. The charges are numerous, grave, and position the United States in jeopardy.
  2. You as my servant representative have failed to abide by your oath as confirmed by your failure to support the US Constitution as outlined in paragraph 1 above.
  3. I expect you to renounce your disobedience to the US Constitution, hold yourself accountable to me, your constituent, with a formal acknowledgement of action you will take to begin “constitutional restoration”.

Failure to respond to me, or to respond with varnished truth will damage your credibility beyond repair, guiding my active support  throughout your District and State.

Respectfully,

Name, address, zip code, phone number

Views: 6705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Clarence i understand where you are coming from. It is sad that the majority of people in the U.S. have become complacent. I hate to say this and I am NOT trying to be negative, but revolution will not occur. The powers that be have us under their control and everyone knows it. Where OAS is coming from is we are trying to make a difference with any peaceful measures we can take to the table and serve congress. Hell brother...everyone is upset, so am I, we want a better world, we want peace and we want obama out and things are not moving fast enough, because we are all impatient human beings. Even if the people had the courage to declare a revolution, the technology is so above our heads, we would lose. we don't have the fire power. They have too much, to powerful, to slick, monitoring everything and everyone, drones, tanks, bombs, you know the drill. I am a veteran and served the country, so I do know a little. We are just trying to do the best we can, in a world where hope is gone with the majority of people. Those who fight, are in oas and believe me we are doing the best we can with NO violence. We may not be listened to, we may be infiltrated and listened to, but we believe in our framers and we will fight if we have to...but not start anything violent. We all have families we love and want to protect them and right now...this is all we know what to do. I hope you understand where I am coming from. I hope obama has a heart attack too and he dies.

Or maybe he can trip and fall and break his neck, like Gates did the day before he went on tour to promote his tell-all book. Or break his head, like Hillary did before she was going to testify on Benghazi. Or get shot like Gabby Giffords did before she could vote against Obamacare. (God forbid.)

My vote is lead to the brain.   And I wouldn't lose a second of sleep if it actually happened.  This man is PURE EVIL, and just needs to be removed from the planet along with Jarrett, Holder, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, and a LONG list of others.

I agree with you Teresa............surely not everyone could come, many didn't know, and that's the problem.  I believe if media would have given us a minor spot or two, we would have had millions....of 300+million in America there surely are a million that had the means,could come, agrees with us, but they probably didn't know about it................anyway we certainly need sensitivity, understanding, and unity..........with unity we are moving forward.

KITTY darlen, YOU ARE SO WONDEFUL...THANK YOU for your sweet heart and words that I was thinking in my head, that you said. YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY CORRECT with everything you have said. I have felt sooo bad about not going and it was due to the fact that A: I am disabled with a really bad back.   B: Finances I don't have 2500$ to spend getting up there and back and food and motel costs. 

C: I have 2 young boys that need me here while my honey works taking care of other disabled people. I have my own retirement by the way so we both bring in an income.  D; We have 1 vehicle and if I used it  it would leave her with nothing. I am POSITIVE that circumstances played a huge roll along with finances for people not going to DC. You are a fighter darlen...and your heart is HUGE!  THANK YOU FROM EVERYONE that feels like I do for what you said. Thank you for sticking up for us and having the GUTS to say it. YES!...LIKE KITTY SAID...STOP baggen on the people that couldn't GO  they have reasons...and it is NOT because they are NON PATRIOTIC!  thanks again Kitty.

For every boot on the ground there must be 10 in support. I fully understand. 

Tell ya' what Ronald.  For the past FOUR years I've been at home taking care of my 89-year-old mother.  She has advanced dementia and congestive heart failure.  I've become a shut-in myself because she takes round the clock care.  If you'd like to come stay with her, change her diapers, figure out her meds, feed her, clean her, check her INR to determine how much warfarin she gets, then COME ON DOWN!  Going to D.C. and marching would be a vacation to me right now, I'd LOVE to go.  I take care of my mother by myself.  NOBODY in her pathetic excuse of a family will even come spend a couple of hours with her even though MANY in this family owe her and my father a lot.  Do you think we like having to leave the responsibility and burden of being there in-person to someone else?  Until you've been in OUR shoes......................SHUT THE HELL UP!

Marilyn. Don't forget!!!! I'm right there with ya. Just had the paramedics out to my house now for the 3rd time in 3 weeks.  And, it's just ME, not a single soul around absolutely nowhere!  Our Crowns are coming!!!

One day.........I plan on "crowning" some of the people in her so-called family.  I've put up with their crap from the day my parents brought me home (I was adopted at 7) about not being "real" family cause I wasn't blood-related.  Well.....mom is related to them, and they won't give her even 5 minutes of time on the phone, or send her a card.  I DESPISE these people....and I look forward to the day they "get theirs".  My parents have done a LOT for her family, and yet....they feel no obligation, and CLEARLY no love or concern for her.  And YET....they were supposedly worried how well I'd take care of her when dad passed....since "I'm not blood related to her".  Anybody ever says that to my face again, needs to be more than arms length away.  Thank God I've got hospice to help some.  And a girlfriend that went through this with her mom, but she had a sister, husband and niece to help out...  Eh...He can keep the crown (not that I'd turn it down though).  But...there will be NO funeral.  I'm not listening to these ignorant,redneck fools like I did at dad's funeral.  And I'm putting it in the obit that she needed them when she was alive, NOBODY needs you after you're dead, so they don't have to come to a funeral and give their phony condolences.  Enough is ENOUGH!  I'm done being civil or polite.  And I'll be damned if I'm going to be "politically correct".

thats right keep FREE SPEACH free !!!!

Amazing our enemies can see our morality is our greatest streangth & yet so many Americans dont seem to get it. Moreality is simply having the charater to do OR SAY what you should do OR SAY, instead of what you have the freedom to do. Thats only way freedom works. People can not be givin freedom with out morality or they will self distruct. And thats what we see happening in America today.
Bottom line is  Freedom & free enterprise are simply fruit on the tree of morality. Our founding fathers clearly understood that principal. And so do our enemies.

Greg- AZ.   Jw  I agree with you my friend an patriot. It is hard for me to listen to grown people try to do this re  affirm oath thing at this time. But if they believe there is time to get that done an get results then i am all in.  I am unable to do much financially as lost my business, an home.  IF they make a spark or hopefully wake the dead then maybe everyone will take notice.

I dont need to be reminded that our Gov. has cancer-- ( shocker ) cancer is curable. I shall stand with Harry and hope he is correct, an hope is what we need. Lets just get this thing going soon. God Be With US.......

Great idea!  Something we can all participate in as well!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service