Begin Operation Flood Congressmen/women June 30 2014.  Send the letters to their State/District offices.  They will be home in recess from DC until July 7th when they will be back in D.C.

Colonel Riley...Dave R and I(John H) were talking in the chat room this morning and we both have a FANTASTIC idea.

We were talking of course about Obama getting out offfice, that is our goal as you know.  NOW...E mails can be deleted with a push of a button, it is EASY to do that, because it is virtual mail. so, we have this idea. it is below.

Someone in OAS drafts up a general letter to congress. stating that we want them re affirm their oaths. the letter can then be posted somewhere on the OAS web site. NEXT...everyone copies that letter to their printers and they stuff the letter into an envelope. Place a stamp on it and then EVERYONE sends the letters out on a specific day... that YOU choose... to have the letters sent out by everyone.

We FLOOD congress with physical mail..I mean thousands and thousands and thousands of letters...from everywhere, from everyone, from every group and organization. We post the letter on facebook as well and get people involved that are not even with OAS and have them do the SAME thing we are doing. People could even make copies of these letters and pass them out to people physically, so they can mail them themselves to congress, to re affirm their oath.

Numbers on a computer system stating how many e mails you have...can be deleted quick fast and in a hurry...BUT....LETTERS...fill up offices in congress and gets the attention of people.

We keep sending the letters and sending the letters, until they get sick of it. It WILL hit the news..someone will say something to the media...and BAM! we get exposure for what we are trying to do here, to get them to re affirm their oaths. If they do NOT re Affirm their oaths...oh....that will send a HUGE message to the population and will expose these criminals for who they are. This could work sir. we just need to make a plan and execute that plan to do this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since a large majority support John and Dave's initiative, let's go with it beginning immediately.

Below is a suggested letter:  use it, parts of it, none of it, prepare your own, as you desire but send a letter.

As has been recommended, the fastest way to get our letters to our servant politicians is to send to their District/State offices.  You can find the address here.  www.house.gov or www.senate.gov  Look at the top of each page and click on "Senators" or "Representatives"   find your servant or any Sen/Rep and then look for a "contact" tab on their page which will give all office locations.

Here's what I think is adequate, short and sweet...........

SUBJECT:  I expect a personal answer on topic from “You”.

Dear

1. You, a member of Congress have failed to abide by your responsibility as outlined in Article 1 of the US Constitution. The charges are numerous, grave, and position the United States in jeopardy.
  2. You as my servant representative have failed to abide by your oath as confirmed by your failure to support the US Constitution as outlined in paragraph 1 above.
  3. I expect you to renounce your disobedience to the US Constitution, hold yourself accountable to me, your constituent, with a formal acknowledgement of action you will take to begin “constitutional restoration”.

Failure to respond to me, or to respond with varnished truth will damage your credibility beyond repair, guiding my active support  throughout your District and State.

Respectfully,

Name, address, zip code, phone number

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lets go for it

• Sounds good.

• This sounds like an awesome idea. If they recieve physical mail by the thousands they can not ignore us. I am more then willing to stuff envelopes and mail them to whom it we deem necessary.
    • spot on, start today.

• Harry, Dave, John, Its a good idea But-- we will be asking the very same to re affirm their oath. These are the guys who

have devised our government to run amuck. Personal greed to keep them in office, maintain their power over the people.

Asking these people to do anything for WE THE PEOPLE,  seems like asking the Devil to say he is sorry...

Thanks For Your Help...

• Were open to suggestions Sir

• The idea is great.  Lets go with it.

• Greg Nelson, I will tell you like I told Charles Jones: Greg, have YOU started anything?  Was it better than this?  At least this is DOING something!  What are YOU doing that is equal to or better than this?  Negativism is a cancer. 

Get the cancer out!

• I do understand your belief of lets try anything. By now you are also aware of what one man (Riley) can do and is doing. I am not being Negative an one should not assume anything. I Believe we have a system that is broken, beyond repair. For my last 61 yrs i have seen the same thing an as many others think we need a

brand new course. If anything is what you request, then why not inform the masses on the Truth. Trying to work with the very same who have destroyed our gov. seems like a stretch at best. Glad you can see the cancer, but it is not me, i wake up every morning in realville.  Lets not sugar-coat this an miss the win, our country is at stake an as a patriot we have agreed to disagree on belief only. Now lets get this together....

• Greg, it costs you printing ink, three pieces of paper (representative + 2 senators), 3 envelopes, 3 stamps, the gas to go to where you mail your envelopes, and your time and effort.  Is that too much to ask without hearing complaining and giving out a negative which anyone could have said anyway?  I do not remember hearing your name in the news regarding arrests because you were hanging a banner on an overpass, nor were you involved with the truckers march, nor the motor cycle march, nor with OAS.  Have you ever done anything but complain and then only to those who cannot do you any good?  So what is your problem, Greg?  Print the letters, get 3 envelopes, get 3 stamps, mail the letters, go home and feel good about yourself.  Well?  Come on, Big Guy!  Gitterdun!

Let's Roll!

This reply was deleted.