Constitutional Emergency

A tale of two funerals...........Action of a "thug" in the White House

http://judsonphillips.com/tale-two-funerals/

A tale of two funerals

August 25, 2014 — Leave a comment

By all accounts, Harold was a bright child. He grew up in America. He went to school and had a bright future ahead of him.

Harold’s full life was cut short in a violent moment.

While few people had ever heard of Harold before his death, many did afterwards.

And in death, something shocking happened.

What was so shocking, especially when it is compared to the death of someone else recently in the news?

Harold is Harold Greene, Major General United States Army.

On August 5th, General Greene was killed by a Taliban terrorist. He was returned to America with full military honors. It has been a tradition that the President attends the funeral of flag officers killed in the line of duty. Richard Nixon attended the funeral of a Major General killed in Vietnam and George W. Bush attended the funeral of Lieutenant General Timothy Maude, who was killed in the 9/11 attacks.

While Major General Greene was buried, Barack Obama was golfing. The Vice President wasn’t there either. Neither was the Secretary of Defense. Flags were not even lowered to half staff.

Four days after Harold Greene gave his life for America, Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson Missouri.

It is safe to say, Brown was at best a thug.

The media has repeatedly shown photos of Brown flashing gang signs. Some media outlets have even associated him with a specific gang. In the minutes before his death, Brown committed a robbery at a local convenience store. According to other reports, Brown struck officer Darren Wilson and shattered his orbital bone.

Obama is sending a three-person delegation to Michael Brown’s funeral.

Obama would not attend the funeral of the highest ranking military officer killed in the line of duty since 9/11, yet he will send a delegation to the funeral of a thug.

When Margaret Thatcher, one of America’s staunchest allies and Ronald Reagan’s partner in bringing down Soviet communism, died Obama sent only a small low-level delegation to her funeral. The snub was not missed by the British.

When Chris Kyle, the most lethal American sniper in history was murdered, there was no expression of sympathy from the White House. There was no White House delegation at his funeral.

American heroes die and Obama goes to the golf course.

A thug dies and he gets a White House delegation.

No wonder real Americans hold Obama in contempt.

Views: 2418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The drone and other aircraft facilities would probably be targeted because they would a lot of damage to the people, I think.

It is way past time to eliminate evil in the USA.

STEVEN BOY R U RIGHT PAST TIME WAY PAST LIKE ABT 6 YRS PAST

THIS IS OUR FIGHT NOW IT IS ON

Steve,  Haven't  said  hello,  Had  virus's,  changing  all  passwords,  it'll  hit  everyone,  I've  seen  the  race  card  Ave.  at  the  White--house  hasn't  changed,  Shortly  L.A.  will  surpass  Chicago  in  deadly  shootings.. We  won  the   alien  flow  in  Murrieta, Ca.  to  show  others,  but  moved   some  to  Port  Hueneme  naval  base  without  informing   citizens  of  infections,  will  feed / clothe  them  out  in  Sept...!!  Hand  them  papers  which  they'll  never  show--Up..!!  EVIL  in  the  U.S.A   in  plain--site  Salute  Ron

This is "telling", is it not?

This is not the America we knew before Obama. I don't know the answer but I am ready to join those who do know. Semper Fi

More than 100 million people own guns in this country, and guess who most of these people are? True blood conservatives! Doesn't that tell you something? If things don't change thru the legal and democratic process soon, like this November, this country is headed towards another civil war!

Obama is not a leader, not a president maybe not even a citizen.  He is NOT worthy of any of the perks he is so used to receiving but he has nearly 40% support.  Is that actually the problem?  I think so! 

Colonel you hit it right on.... I am SO ANGRY right now I could spit in his face. I was raised pure-bred and true to our American Red, White and Blue and I am astonished at how very few Americans are NOT just as angry. They should be seething with rage and marching on Washington DC and DEMANDING this low-life's ARREST for TREASON.  For the life of me, I cannot understand why no action has been taken.  Oh that's right we have been infiltrated from the inside and the communist legislators allowed it to happen. My heart breaks a little more every single day.  God Bless/Help America PLEASE

Nothing happens by mistake in the govt., this is all well orchestrated by design, planned an executed, to the last detail an make no mistake it is sure to come back an bit us in the Arss.  Only a musslim can act as one and oblamo is good at it .

Everything this creature has done is a slap in our face, yet we keep putting up with it, shame on us !

In the end which is near it will come down to WE THE PEOPLE   to fix this mess an your wish to do it by VOTE --

is at best a long shot an much more complicated for just a another corrupted Vote ! 

We can only hope GOD is not too busy on our day of need .....Amen..

I'm not sure voting is the answer Greg. We had so much voter fraud last election cycle. And call me cynical, but I watched a special on how easy it was to change who you voted for on the electronic voting machines. If you research it on ancestory.com you'll see that EVERY president is related in their family tree to George Washington!! Even Obama!! He's like a 10th cousin twice removed. If the blood line has been maintained since our first president, how fair are our elections really? In my research it has been planned from the beginning from the Rothchilds and the banking eliete to control the world through the control of all the nations of the worlds money supply. They are in control of all but 4 or 5 nations money supply at this time. Before the Iraq and Afganistan war they were not in control of their money supply, guess what? Now they are. You want to know the real reason we went to war? There it is. Those in Washington are but the flunkies for these money brokers. We're fighting the tail of the snake but the bankers are the head, where the fangs and the poison is . Think about that come voting time. Not saying not to vote but I believe our best shot is the common law grand jury, the constitutional sheriff and the Milita of several states.

It is said that the company that owns and maintains the voting machines are some of Obeyme's cronies.  It's like Stalin said, "It doesn't matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes!"    BUT GET OUT AND VOTE ANYWAY!!!   :)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service