A tale of two funerals...........Action of a "thug" in the White House

http://judsonphillips.com/tale-two-funerals/

A tale of two funerals

August 25, 2014 — Leave a comment

By all accounts, Harold was a bright child. He grew up in America. He went to school and had a bright future ahead of him.

Harold’s full life was cut short in a violent moment.

While few people had ever heard of Harold before his death, many did afterwards.

And in death, something shocking happened.

What was so shocking, especially when it is compared to the death of someone else recently in the news?

Harold is Harold Greene, Major General United States Army.

On August 5th, General Greene was killed by a Taliban terrorist. He was returned to America with full military honors. It has been a tradition that the President attends the funeral of flag officers killed in the line of duty. Richard Nixon attended the funeral of a Major General killed in Vietnam and George W. Bush attended the funeral of Lieutenant General Timothy Maude, who was killed in the 9/11 attacks.

While Major General Greene was buried, Barack Obama was golfing. The Vice President wasn’t there either. Neither was the Secretary of Defense. Flags were not even lowered to half staff.

Four days after Harold Greene gave his life for America, Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson Missouri.

It is safe to say, Brown was at best a thug.

The media has repeatedly shown photos of Brown flashing gang signs. Some media outlets have even associated him with a specific gang. In the minutes before his death, Brown committed a robbery at a local convenience store. According to other reports, Brown struck officer Darren Wilson and shattered his orbital bone.

Obama is sending a three-person delegation to Michael Brown’s funeral.

Obama would not attend the funeral of the highest ranking military officer killed in the line of duty since 9/11, yet he will send a delegation to the funeral of a thug.

When Margaret Thatcher, one of America’s staunchest allies and Ronald Reagan’s partner in bringing down Soviet communism, died Obama sent only a small low-level delegation to her funeral. The snub was not missed by the British.

When Chris Kyle, the most lethal American sniper in history was murdered, there was no expression of sympathy from the White House. There was no White House delegation at his funeral.

American heroes die and Obama goes to the golf course.

A thug dies and he gets a White House delegation.

No wonder real Americans hold Obama in contempt.

Views: 2481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, no, noooooooo John... BOTH parents must be citizens.

Obama knows very well that he is expected to attend the Generals funeral, he just refused. The read disgrace is the people who voted for him.

He knows exactly what he is doing.  It's been planned ever since he was a community organizer and was groomed to be in this position!

By Bill Ayers, Louis Farakan and Jeremiah Wright !!!

Sorry Deb, I disagree. He does know better but despises the American citizens.

You are wrong !! HE does know better!  He just doesn't care!! He doesn't like America, or anything white<not even Paper !!!

Obama knows exactly what he is doing,the same thing he has been doing since he went into office...DIVIDE AMERICA...However he is running into opposition from even other black people who have had enough of his BULLCRAP..He has done nothing to help neither the black or white people of this country..A lot of good Americans black and white are waking up to his dishonorable actions..If you notice he has not been nearly as cocky as he used to be..He knows he has burned to many bridges and he also knows that everyone is waking up..

US Marine Severely Injured After Racially Motivated Beating Divide America is right. Fox News, silent.

I think Obeyme is getting depressed because he thought for sure that there would be a civil war by now with all of his cr@p so he could institute martial law.  I think that is what is wearing him down, people aren't upset enough yet!!!!!

I see martial law as being in our favor. That would be a big mistake because that would make people react. Remember there's a lot of Veterans that know how to use their equipment, that's why under Obama, Veterans are potential terrorists. I never thought I would ever hear my country call Veterans that. Our America needs it's patriots. Semper Fi

Your exactly right T. My neighbor is an Afganistan vet and a prison guard. We were talking about the FEMA camp here in Vegas. I told him about the patriots movement and he said that in classifying people they considered potential threats, with my military background I would be classified as a "Terrorist". He was deadly serious. When they come for me it's not gonna be pretty. SEMPER FI.

"T" that what I was thinking, it would inflame even non-patriots.  Also, it would possibly help keep the streets cleared (vulnerable people would lie low) for better targeting!  ;)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service