A tale of two funerals...........Action of a "thug" in the White House

http://judsonphillips.com/tale-two-funerals/

A tale of two funerals

August 25, 2014 — Leave a comment

By all accounts, Harold was a bright child. He grew up in America. He went to school and had a bright future ahead of him.

Harold’s full life was cut short in a violent moment.

While few people had ever heard of Harold before his death, many did afterwards.

And in death, something shocking happened.

What was so shocking, especially when it is compared to the death of someone else recently in the news?

Harold is Harold Greene, Major General United States Army.

On August 5th, General Greene was killed by a Taliban terrorist. He was returned to America with full military honors. It has been a tradition that the President attends the funeral of flag officers killed in the line of duty. Richard Nixon attended the funeral of a Major General killed in Vietnam and George W. Bush attended the funeral of Lieutenant General Timothy Maude, who was killed in the 9/11 attacks.

While Major General Greene was buried, Barack Obama was golfing. The Vice President wasn’t there either. Neither was the Secretary of Defense. Flags were not even lowered to half staff.

Four days after Harold Greene gave his life for America, Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson Missouri.

It is safe to say, Brown was at best a thug.

The media has repeatedly shown photos of Brown flashing gang signs. Some media outlets have even associated him with a specific gang. In the minutes before his death, Brown committed a robbery at a local convenience store. According to other reports, Brown struck officer Darren Wilson and shattered his orbital bone.

Obama is sending a three-person delegation to Michael Brown’s funeral.

Obama would not attend the funeral of the highest ranking military officer killed in the line of duty since 9/11, yet he will send a delegation to the funeral of a thug.

When Margaret Thatcher, one of America’s staunchest allies and Ronald Reagan’s partner in bringing down Soviet communism, died Obama sent only a small low-level delegation to her funeral. The snub was not missed by the British.

When Chris Kyle, the most lethal American sniper in history was murdered, there was no expression of sympathy from the White House. There was no White House delegation at his funeral.

American heroes die and Obama goes to the golf course.

A thug dies and he gets a White House delegation.

No wonder real Americans hold Obama in contempt.

Views: 2478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just repeating what they said on FAUX NEWS (and that is what they said) .  So,  you would have to argue it with them!  :)

FAUX is the French word for FALSE.

I have no intention of argueing with them about their ficticious comments.  As you can see by my many posts.......I deal in FACTS supported by research and almost always quote the source of the information, excepting those statements that are my personal opinion.

I would not repeat FAUX NEWS items if I were you Ma'am.

I am a "old Corps"  and "hard Corps" Marine so I also have no tolerance for those of today who haven't identified themselves as male or female as other than they were physically born. 

Please have a nice day and give thanks every day for our fighting men and women in uniform and please continue to post, less FALSE NEWS.

Semper Fi

John:  I KNOW FAUX is French for fake or false.  I happen to be a lighthearted person and used it that way. 

And, it was people in the know who were talking on a panel discussion just a week or two ago. 

Also, there are enough thought police.....I am allowing you to say whatever you would like, please allow me to do the same!!!!  :)  After all, isn't freedom of speech also what you fought for??  United We Stand/Divided We Fall!!!

***Grandfather WW1, Great Uncle WW1, Father, WW2 (Career), 4 Uncles WW2,  2 older brothers VIETNAM!!   Other Grandfather and Uncle helped to build MACDILL AFB in the early 40's. 

ME=GOD'S ARMY!!!!  (5th Generation of Florida Pioneers) 

"A MERRY HEART DOES GOOD LIKE A MEDICINE, BUT A BROKEN SPIRIT DRIES UP THE BONES!"  Proverbs!  :)

HOO RAH

You spoke of a MERRY HEART doing good like a medicine.......yes Ma'am.........I find an occassional COLD BEER does the same for me.

Marine speak is OOOO RAH !!!!!!!!!!

;-)

Yeah, I knew it  was OOOO RAH...   I  wrote it as HOO RAH  as in HOO RAY!    Maybe you've had one too many cold beers!!!  :)))))))  On the internet, we write in code!!!!   ;)

And, by the way, why is your "handle" Little Eagle???  Are you Indian.....ooops.....I mean Native American???  (Oh God, if my great grandmother who is part Seminole Indian heard me say Indian...OMG she'd turn over in her grave!!!)

Native American Musquakie Fox/Sac.

I don't mind Indian because I love to eat CURRIE !!!

Never had a Buffalo Burger though.

BTW......Army says Hoo Rah, Marines say OOH Rah not samey-same but mean same.

Hey BIG!!!   You like to argue (fight) don't you??? Are you on the WARPATH??  Point your weapon towards the enemy, and not at a member of your own team.   So, Marines mispronounce HooRah, do they??  Does it take too much breath to pronounce the H? :))))

Yes "FAUX" is French for false or fake! This is play on words from pathetic liberals who want to discredit "Fox News", but calling them that! Like "False News", when they're most of the time the truest, fairest and impartial newscasters. True investigative reporting, i/o MSNBC's nutjobs frothing at the mouth when they mention that the GWB story or Rick Perry's indictment, are the biggest scandals in US history.......Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........se !!!! Really ????!!!! 

DADGUMMIT!!!  What's wrong with you "JOHNS" today???  I know that FAUX means FAKE.  I was joking!!  Y'all need to recognize the difference between joking and real feelings!!!  Or, are you just referring to Liberals only??   I pay a huge amount to Verizon just to get FOX NEWS!!!!!  I keep FOX/FAUX (ha ha)  NEWS on 15 hours a day almost!!!!  :)

An article about our Agitator General!!!      http://conservativeamericaonline.blogspot.com/2014/08/ferguson-gang...      (satire)

This shows the contempt Obama has for this Nation as a whole!!! He is NOT our President!!!!! He has violated every thing holy that Americ stands for. He is a disgrace to America and to the world! A disgrace to anyone or anything that has any value whatsoever.  He can only be best described as the antichrist!

And, now he is off fund raising again. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service