Replies

•   I will send this to a couple of email friends that communicate regularly with the Trump team..they view a lot of what we send and this cannot hurt...thanks.

• I will post this on his FB page.  Done.

• Judith,

I know the DEMS will see it, but if we wear red, on an arm...it may help at the polls for the judges and others involved....what do you think?

• I believe the plan I have seen on FB is for everyone to wear red shirts so it is clear they are Trump voters (for the poll watchers).

• Thanks for the support, Judith.

• Beautiful !! I am posting as well. Everyone should see this before they even think of stepping on our flag or protest during our national anthem.
    • Years ago, you do this to our flag, you see the bars and inside of the jail for ten days and a fine; should still be that way...the anthem was the same way - almost...they were often removed from the gathering.

• Donald Trump is old-fashioned enough, or educated enough, to appreciate the Military.  He grasps their sacrifice, and I truly believe, he will be good to his promise of help for them.   We can never say "Thank You" enough, it is inadequate.    I work with a Military Outreach, and as Citizens, we do all we can for the Troops, working mostly with Camp Pendleton.    May God be with them, in this trying time, and always.

• Let us all continue to pray; go into Psalms 22 and backward to about Psalm V; read and appreciate; read Job and how that worked out for the unrighteous..there is hope and promise here friends..prayer is not only healthy for each of us but with the faith of a mustard seed, we can conquer mountains..Christs tells us so...true...my doctor,  going on three years ago said I would  be on oxygen and have COPD..nope, almost as healthy as when young; just recently another doctor said I needed a heart cath..I had it done; he just knew I had problems and would need a stint, I knew I would not and through the prayer and wisdom the Lord shared with me through the years, nope not one bit of blockage..yep, the faith of a mustard seed and prayer.

• O K ...I will get it to my group...thanks.

This reply was deleted.