Constitutional Emergency

A TRIBUTE THAT DONALD TRUMP SHOULD WATCH TO GAIN TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF OUR MILITARY

In honor of all our past, current, and future heroes, especially all the family members who are indeed heroes.

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right on Judith..

No intent to bash Trump at all.............I could have phrased my subject better.

We all need reminder from time to time what our warriors and families sacrifice..........

I know Trump had some military exposure while in college.......but refreshers from time to time is needed....as you say Kevin........across the board.

Thanks Harry for your reply as I respect your long term dedication and commitment regarding the continued failing state of this nation. I would apologize for perhaps jumping the gun regarding your lead in on the article. You as all of us out here on the site, mirror the frustration and angst that is currently felt, regarding the in your face deceit, corruption, and unadulterated compromise of the Electoral process by career Politicians on both sides of the aisle and of course the egregious, self-serving, Media who carry their water  without question and/or journalistic integrity, publish their counterfeit drivel to the millions of low information citizens and mind you (Non-Citizens), who will ultimately determine the fate of this Nation. This Election WILL be stolen, through the tainted Voter Fraud process and by other devious methods that our omnipotent Political Class ensures us DOES NOT EXIST and yet again Joe Q Public will be left holding the bag, but this time that bag will not be empty. Trust me!!!!! 

Is this the same name that is running against Toomey?  I have seen this name..perhaps it is out of CO or NV..CO really needs to rid themselves of Cory Gardner and Bennett..

Thumbs up!  Yes, there are and could we please start with Paul Ryan and work our way through the GOP RINOs that have, again, split the party....together we win; divided we fall...thanks Ryan..you need recalled as a Representative as well as the Speaker .... it is you, it is you, that is right....that have allowed our debt to rise, rise and rise...this is more than all presidents together have allowed - through the decades...and yes, I blame Boehner too of whom you followed in his exact foot steps - denying that you did not want the speakership, BS and denying that you would play footsie with the DEMS/Liberals , BS.

PROGRESSIVES = COMMUNISTS/MARKIST, little difference.. you seem to fit the mold!

Thank you.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service