Constitutional Emergency

as i have observed for the past 2 years i have been observing both parties and the strategies being employed. the demonrats came out swinging and have controlled the pace and texture of the arguement. they have been proactive and we have been reactive. it seems that we have been so distracted that we have not been able to play this chess game effectively and move for a checkmate situation. somewhere along the line we need to get ahead and learn to play 6 steps ahead of them. we have to understand the nature of our enemy. they have paid political thugs whos only job is to be a step ahead of us. we are the workers so we cannot just drop and run. we cannot just jump on a bus and interject ourselves into a situation. so therefore we need to weigh our options carefully. we are all aware of zeros problem on the birth issue. yet few states have enacted laws that require verification to be on a state ballot. we know that the dems have mastered vote fraud yet how many states have oklahomas vote i.d. law. why hasnt freedomworks or the tea party national led on these issues. ignorance or just a dem wrapped in a tea party agenda. we do however have a large retired population among the membership here. may i be so bold as to suggest that we utilize these people to become a conservative strike force to counteract the likes of S.E.I.U.. instead of funding the likes of freedom works and some other so called patriot groups why not help fund those who will travel to fight the battle. we could accomplish a lot more than matt kibbe or dick armitage do flying around in their private jets. plus lets try to get rid of these leeches that always come out of the woodwork hawking t shirts and crap like that playing like quasi patriots. i have personally seen and talked to one of these vendors. yeah. he was a hawk and a true patriot on monday. later that week i saw him at a seiu event. he was an unapologetic liberal then. when in reality he was just a self centered money whore. any soldier worth his salt will tell you winning a battle isnt so much about tactics. its more about logistics.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twana, the March 3rd thing just came up. I am doing my best to be there with some people. Haven't heard much about buses or anything else for March 19th but have been pushing from my end with my contacts and of course on all the blogs. We will be there for sure. Things are moving so fast around the world with major implications for our Country. If war breaks out in the middle east our economy will crash. 8 or 10 dollar a gallon gas, if you can find it, may be what's in our near future. If something like that should happen things will change dramatically. We have allowed ourselves to become slaves and the oil producers are our masters. Most in my network believe America is heading for a major economic disaster and we are totally unprepared to deal with any of it. The future you fear for your children my already be here.

luke i am glad you said it first. i have had that feeling for awhile now. but everyone looks at me like i am nuts. personally i believe its down to days not weeks. what did it for me was the iranian warship going through the suez.that was a direct action of provocation. the meassage was sent around the middle east. i believe it was the opening shot of ww3. and obama and the dems fingerprints are all over it. the action sent the message. obama has no cojones. he is viewed as weak and clueless and our allies doubt our resolve. again because of this nutless idiot.

Hi Twana, I was thinking about those gas/fuel clubs where you buy a certain amount (gallons) of gas at for example the price it is now and when the gas hits 5 dollars or better we can have a locked in price for fuel. Does that make sense?

I hope I'm not off topic.

Shawn

Gary, Obama's buddies, Medea Benjiman (CODE PINK), International ANSWER, Ayers and Dorhn and Trumpka were in Egypt during the protests. They are all communists who want to see the fall of our Country. The signs for War in the Middle East with Israel are all there. Days, weeks or months it is coming. The total destruction of Israel and a worldwide Islamic Government (State) is their goal. The Muslims in the USA and Europe are strangely silent on the Middle East chaos. Do they know something we don't or are they just waiting for the right time to strike. The Middle East ships 44% of it's oil threw the Suez Canal. A disruption of even 25% of that oil will cause an economic collapse in our Country and Europe. Europe is in worse shape then us, they have no oil reserves of their own. Having said that it would take years for us to fully tap our own reserves and end our dependency on foreign oil. The will of our people will be sorely tested in the near future. Glenn Beck called this the Perfect Storm and I believe he's right on point. See you all in DC March 19th

Luke; 

"They are all communist who want to see the fall of our Country".

It looks like we are already Communist and don't know it.

Our President is most likely communist (at minimum probably one of the Muslim Brotherhood).

Review The Law of Nations (Emerich de Vattel,1758):   “in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there, of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”  About 98% of the United States Population is uninformed and refuse to do minimum research.

Our news media are communist oriented and give their own spin or they too are uninformed talk show hosts. (O’Riley and Beck included).  However, the law has been upheld and sanctioned by the courts - quite conveniently -- during the '08 campaign in 2 lawsuits seeking determination of McCain's citizenship (Hollander v McCain and Robinson v Bowen) resolved that McCain was a Natural Born Citizen therefore upholding the constitution.

The OBAMA data point that he provided , and which has never been contested by any Communist news media, or for that matter, any clean news reporter, is that “specifically his father was Kenyan (thus a citizen of Kenya and Britain in accordance with British law in effect in 1961, his year of birth).  See:  http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/barackobama

And; in his speech before the DNC in 2004.

“Tonight is a particular honor for me because, let’s face it, my presence on this stage is pretty unlikely. My father was a foreign student, born and raised in a small village in Kenya. He grew up herding goats, went to school in a tin-roof shack. His father — my grandfather — was a cook, a domestic servant to the British. But my grandfather had larger dreams for his son. Through hard work and perseverance my father got a scholarship to study in a magical place, America, that shone as a beacon of freedom and opportunity to so many who had come before.”   Barack Obama, 2004 Democratic National Convention Keynote Address

This is then the crucial point decided in the two referenced McCain Citizenship cases: “born of a citizen of a country makes the offspring a citizen of that country.”

What determined McCain's citizenship accordingly determines Obama's “natural born citizenship” for which he is not qualified.

Medea Benjiman of Code Pink is today's Iraq Veterans, Hanoi Jane Fonda. They just haven't heard of her treason. The Lame Stream Media didn't report it and she wasn't a high profile movie star. Code Pink and Medea took hundreds of thousands of dollars of supplies to the enemy in Iraq through Turkey during the early stages of the War. She was involved in the blockade deal with Israel and was in Egypt these past few weeks. Medea and Code Pink will be leading the charge in DC March 19, see you all there
it would be terrible if she had an accident.

Convincing America that both the major parties have abandoned them is the goal. An Independent American Party (3rd party) is as pro active as you can get, and one that neither the Dems or Rep will expect to gain the ground or popularity by 2012. The frustration has come at where to put the energy because both D's and R's frankly have spent their powder,and are relying on the quid pro quo of the American voter. Pro active means showing the leadership in Washington, the vulneribility of their power exist with the people willing to put their energy where it will count.

Cody

You are absolutely right Cody.

However you have one large problem in the United States.  Everyone wants to be the leader and no one wants to follow. 

How serious is our observations.  In the late 1990's, I tried to get all parties except the Dems and Replublicans and the ACLU to join in a Coalition Group that would give us a combined strength larger than one of the main two parties.

We had only one signature out of 15 on the Coalition Agreement in Florida and that was the Independent Party of Florida with close to 500K members at the time.

The dirty tricks that the Secretary of State's Office would play would be to send a memo to all SOE's suggesting that the Word Independent ment "no party affiliate" and they nearly wiped out the Independent Party in one fell swoop.  Minor Pressure got most restored without even writing anything down.

So, your thought on Convincing America about a third party (for god's sake drop the Independent American party because everyone thinks they are in charge with the word INDEPENDENT and they will be the hero).

A third Party Would be great.  The TEA Party has taken too many beatings and not enough ball batting back.

SO, the OBSERVATION stands -  some of the dumbing down for the past 40 years has rubbed off on everyone.

Give us a feel for a GOOD PARTY to develop.  BEEN THERE DUN THAT.

Almost better than coffee reading your's and Cody's dialog.  And in there is a gem about another party, but it doesn't seem that it's evolution would be as we typically might envision. I scratched my head so much thinking over "how we sound the alarm, the klaxon", whatever so the people all look, eyes open and awake.  The answer I'm sure lies in what we've taken away on Sunday in spiritual food and translating it to the pragmatic through Saturday.  Many churches seem to have parishioners who have packed their bags and are waiting for the Rapture Train.  As my pastor said, "they are like open graves".  They aren't applying the Good Works to Glorify the Lord that they believe in. Anyway, I.M.H.O., if we could just reach them and the chambers of commerce nationwide we would have a much larger patriot base to get after the legislators and stay on them.  I'm going to continue with my mailing initiative about Verification of candidate identification and passing on information that I know about our adversaries. If we allow ourselves to fall into a state of despondency and helplessness we are abandoning our young soldiers and sailors and our children.  Now, Yes, we're going to have those days, but as long as you can converse freely with your neighbor...It Aint Over.  Do you have some chow in the fridge; is that a breath you just drew in........Thank GOD and PRESS ON.
Here you go folks:  This will address a stark deficiency that Gary has so astutely pointed out; that being not many states are following Oklahoma's lead enacting laws that REQUIRE VERIFICATION TO BE ON A STATE BALLOT. But I believe this is going to be the "kicker".  I received this attachment with an e-mail from unknown sender going to about 500 email addresses.  I take it at face value that it will go to all Senators and House Members and to Governor Abercrombie.If you will note,this group is unquestionably a bunch of REAL PATRIOTS.  
It looks like they have taken great pains to reveal a simple and stark truth and explained in language that wont even confuse one of our senators or representatives. They are going to immediately deduce that all Obama's loopholes have been closed and that he never was a valid candidate for the Presidency ! But most important of all He NEVER WILL BE. The most obivious fraudulent steps that are delineated in this document, clearly show why he never could pass the muster of the same legal review as did John McCain. It is just simple. Enjoy and realize you'll be doing your country a great service by passing this on to your state senators and representatives. Mine have already got their copy. I know I'll sleep just a little bit better tonight. I hope you do too.
Attachments:
 Tye,tell your wife not to even contemplate such a thing, life is too preciouse and way too short,.....what we have forgotten is what The United States Constitution say's for We the People to do and that is to TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT FROM A CORRUPT FORM OF GOVERNMENT,WE THE PEOPLE HAVE PROTESTED PEACEFULLY,OUR WORDS HAVE FELL ON DEFT EARS,AS HAVE OUR WARNINGS,IT APPEARS THE PEOPLE WE THE PEOPLE ELECTED INTO OFFICES TO SERVE AND PROTECT WE THE PEOPLE,ARE SPINELESS,IT IS NOW OUR DUTY [WE THE PEOPLE] TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK BY FORCE IF NEED BE,I AGREE NOT ALL OF US WILL MAKE IT TO THE MARCH TO GET OUR GOVERNMENT BACK,BUT HERE AT HOME WE WILL DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS TO OUR LAST BREATH.....FRANKLY,UNTIL THEY TAKE MY LAST BREATH IWILL SEND AS MANY AS I CAN TO MEET THOSE TWELVE VIRGINS{who aint gonna do them any good any way],BRIGHTEN UP THIS IS OUR COUNTRY WE ARE FIGHTING FOR NOT THERES

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service