Constitutional Emergency

Actually they were invited in by none other than their brother in the MB = Hussein obama. Infiltration? NOPE! Invited? YES

Remember, don't let the islamofascists and marxists direct our conversations by their word-smithing and using softened words to make reality not appear as it really is.

Twana

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama, the Trojan Horse!

Beelzebub, Lord of the flies

It is time for underground guerilla operations. Pick a target isolate it and destroy. That is the only way to sabotage obozo and his band of thieves and thugs. BUT most of all pray for GOD's will, which hard because we can see the prediction of Revelation coming true.

I agree with Susan Mariano.  We need to march, go by bus to Wash.DC, fly, anything to throw Obama out.  It can

be done if a lot of people come together with good leadership and raise a good strong voice.

Selma Soss

SICK, SICK, SICK!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service