Help Us Protect Military Voters

Friends,

After the difficulties faced by military voters in 2010, it was my hope that our men and women in uniform would see better results in 2012.  That hope was shaken by recent reports from Wisconsin where at least 63 municipalities failed to mail absentee military ballots on time for the primary.

Click here to read story.

Once again, the Voting Section of the Department of Justice did little to protect our military voters.  In fact, the Voting Section didn't bother to investigate whether 56 towns mailed out their ballots on time or at all.

One thing is clear:  if our troops have any hope of voting in 2012, the MVP Project must launch an unprecedented effort to monitor and to protect their rights.  

However, we need your help!  We need hundreds of volunteers to monitor whether ballots are being mailed on time. 

Volunteer_Today.26cccfe.jpg                         

Together, we can make sure that our military members have their voiced heard on Election Day.

Sincerely,

2000_1_.jpg
Eric Eversole
Founder & Executive Director
Military Voter Protection Project 
Copyright © 2012 MVP Project, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this message because of your interest in the Military Voter Protection Project.

Our mailing address is:
MVP Project
P.O. Box 75165
Washington, DC 20013

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The democratic are going to stop the military vote this Nov just like they did the last election...

• I would love to be able to invalidate the election because of fraud but that would only extend Mr. Dip-Stick holding office. We need to get on top of ALL their tricks and get this bummer out!

Darwin Rockantansky

Las Vegas, Nevada

• The vote should be invalidated if all votes are not counted.  I remember the past election where the states were ordered to make sure the ballots were mailed on time.  Some were not, and the response was a ho-hum by officials.  They had plenty of warning and still did not comply, so as far as I know the military votes involved never happened.  This is a gross injustice.  The people who ensure our freedom to vote, were not allowed to share in that freedom.  It is known that the majority of the military vote goes to people who support them.  And again it is pretty obvious which party that is.  It's getting pretty old when we see the same old voter fraud going on year after year.  I for one say it must stop.  If the vote cannot be trusted then we are no different than a country run by thugs.  Acorn is still in the picture after all the stink it produced last election.  For some reason Obama does what he damn well pleases and ignores what is right.  We all see a good example of the lack of respect that Obama and his administration have for the law in the recent Gun Running scheme. Here a gross injustice is open for all to see, in this  in your face defiance by his DOJ  the continual refusing  of turning over documents requested by Chairman of the Hearing Committee. In still another case we have a Justice Dept Lawyer resigning, in protest. In a glaring example of power abuse of Eric Holder in regard to the New Black Panther Party and their voter intimidation conviction.  They were convicted by a court and ordered to appear for sentencing.  They just didn't show for court.  What did the Attorney General of the United States do?  Nothing, absolutely nothing.  He ignored it and said something to the affect that he was not going  after "His People". This alone should have got him thrown out of office.  As far as I am concerned this entire administration is arrogant beyond belief, condescending, dishonest, and unworthy of our trust.  It like the bullies and crooked lawmen from some old western story.  If it wasn't so sickening it would make an excellent theme for a movie.  The sorry thing about it is it isn't a story, it is the truth and like the frightened and threatened cowardly citizens of a novel, we are sitting on our backsides letting it happen, while the bad guys walk all over us.  I say it is time for the John Waynes, and the Mr Smiths Go to Washington, step up and right the wrongs that are going on before our very eyes.  Do we have the blood of cowards running in our veins?  I for one do not, and there are many groups of patriots that feel the same way.  Enough is enough.  If you haven't the guts to vote these guys out, even in secret, you deserve whatever you get. This goes for our representatives in Washington D.C. and our State Houses. In closing I would like to ask you something.  When you were a kid going to a Saturday Afternoon Movie, who did you admire, the good guy hero in the White Hat who came to the rescue and took on the bad guys, or the bad guys in the black hats, the bullies and fear mongers?  Did you envision yourself as the hero or the scumbag., the brave guy or the coward?  Well you have your chance to prove it this electiion, and your children and grandchildren will have live with whichever choice you make

• Can anyone answer if the 45 days prior to primary/general election INCLUDE saturdays and sundays???

EVERYONE CALL UR COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTION or look up the dates on their website to see if they are complying. I will post this everywhere as soon as I find out if it includes saturdays and sundays because we can count to that day and do mass calling to get the overseas absentee ballots out!!!! I will threaten to call DOJ, if they can not put in writing they have mailed them!!!  

CAN SOMEONE FIND OUT IF IT INCLUDES   SAT & SUNDAY IN MOVE ACT????

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31