Who Said It? "I Am Very Troubled By Stories Of [A Rigged Election]... Entire Country Ought To Take It Seriously"

Twitter Facebook Reddit

With all mainstream media eyes firmly focused on Trump's 'destruction of democracy' by declining to accept the election results no questions asked during last night's debate, we thought a quick history lesson might help jog the liberal media bias' memory.

[Source: Grabien] Al Gore in 2000, speaking from the White House the week after having lost the general election, explains why he refused to concede the race:

"The effort that I have underway is simply to make sure that all of the votes are counted, and when the issues that are now being considered in the Florida Supreme Court are decided, that will be an important point. But I don't want to speculate what the court will do."

Even after facing a number of lower court losses, Gore said he remained optimistic.

"I don't really feel" the odds are stacked against me, he said, despite admitting feeling like an "underdog."

Gore said that his voters were not given sufficient access to voting sites. Speaking of black voters specifically, Gore said he was in regular contact with Jessie Jackson and Julian Bond to discuss voter suppression.

"I am very troubled by a lot of the stories that have been reported," about blacks being discouraged from voting, Gore said. "Whenever you have allegations of those kind, that is a matter the entire country ought to take seriously."

Wow! Shocker?!! Al Gore questions US democracy?

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are a Republic

• Yes we are a Republic but those that wish to destroy our Republic will lie and say anything possible to deceive people into believing otherwise.

• "You Have a REPUBLIC Madam, IF you can keep it."

We have three boxes from which to choose;

The Ballot box,

The Soap box,

And the cartridge box.

There are 19 days to the elections from today.
    There are 73 days between the elections and the January inauguration.
    We will find out sometime in November or December which of the last two boxes we will need.
    personally I believe we will need that last one no matter what the ballot box produces.

• Yes Sir

• Rooster, Sadly I have to agree with you based on the evidence of massive voter fraud.  We talked about this today at work where the question was who will lead us if, as we expect, the traitors steal the election?

• If hillary loses by a few hundred votes she will whine and cry just like Sore/Loserman campaign did...   after three counts all put Bush ahead, they wanted a human recount, so the subjective opinions of humans could trump (no pun intended) the objective talley by machine, and even after arguing over each cards "chads" for weeks, bush was still in the lead, yet they still cried and whined about a stolen election.

• The only ones who have contested elections during the past three elections have been Democrats.
    It is fully within the limits of the law to contest the outcome if fraud is suspected. Although history shows nothing comes of it that I have been able to find. Obama had the ordacity to say today that out of the last Billion votes only some 30 have been fraudulent. The lies that are coming from the left so far beyond believable... I'll keep it short... Just two examples by lying Hillary. Free college for everyone, BUT I'm not going to add a penny to the deficit
    Second. President Obama has cut the deficit in half. Fact Check shows there both false. I could go on... But I'll leave the rest of the lies she told at the debate for others......
    http://Democrats.It/
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh81tPvsjGg

PLEASE...HELP!  DO YOUR PART.  SEND TO EVERY AMERICAN!  (OR REGRET NOT DOING SO!)

EVERYONE in AMERICA MUST know what kind of person (?) she is!!!  YOU CAN HELP!!!

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE NBC PRESIDENTIAL FORUM WITH MATT LAUER
         DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON’S BEHIND THE SCENES TIRADE AFTER NBC’s MATT LAUER ASKED CLINTON  THE ONE QUESTION SHE HAD NOT PRE-APPROVED

VETERAN NBC CAMERAMAN:   ‘YOU REALLY HAD TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT...SHE CAME APART – LITERALLY UNGLUED; SHE IS THE MOST FOUL-MOUTHED WOMAN I’VE EVER HEARD...AND THAT  VOICE AT SCREECH LEVEL...AWFUL’

”SHE LOOKED SO ENRAGED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT HER HEAD WOULD EXPLODE...IT WAS A FULL-ON MELT-DOWN AND THEN SHE SCREAMED SHE’D GET THAT F - - - ING LAUER FIRED FOR THIS. IT WENT ON FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR; WE ALL THOUGHT THE EMS  WOULD BE THE NEXT CALL”
           NBC Associate Producer of Forum

Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been  ‘blind-sided’ by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved in advance.

“When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn't have any control over herself at that point. How   these people work with this woman is amazing to me.  Most of the small military audience were cordoned off, their seating not close to Mrs. Clinton, but certainly they heard her screaming because it was loud...and she really didn't seem to care who heard any of it.”

Republican Donald Trump also appeared, in a separate telecast from Hillary Clinton’s and arrived with his two sons but no entourage or assistants in tow.  The NBC cameramen involved in his segment said he was a ‘true gentleman’ and Trump and his sons spoke to everyone and thanked them for inviting him to speak: “It was a pleasure to answer your questions Matt.”

Hillary Clinton’s segment was much different. According to people working on the sidelines, “When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil and her eyes looked to pop.”

“It was toward the end of her interview so she was becoming unglued by the time Lauer finished with questioning.  Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum and screaming at her staff, “you f - - - ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up!   If that f - - - ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses!   Lauer’s finished...and if I lose it’s all on you ass - - - - s for screwing this up.”

Clinton finally stormed off the military ‘set’ and the assistant producer said she was screaming that she wanted to talk to “the idiot who set this mess up...you do not blindside me - ever!” and continued to demand to speak with executives at Comcast, parent company to NBC Universal.

Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably.  That did not stop her from demanding an executive “on the phone, now!”  She was told the executive-in-charge of the forum was ready to talk with her and she was led away by two rather large aides who appeared to help her walk.

The TV executives got the message with all of the censuring headlines that followed over the next couple of days when it seemed the entire media turned on Matt Lauer for behaving in a “partisan” manner and “being grossly unfair and critical of the former secretary of state.”

Matt Lauer was heavily criticized on air by the Clinton campaign the rest of the week with most of the mainstream media joining in.  The media appeared to frame Matt’s one serious question as the Clinton campaign was doing...”an unfair and partisan attack on Mrs. Clinton.”

Matt Lauer is still facing major backlash following his 23 minutes with Hillary Clinton.  Privately, many reporters said Matt handed the Democrat nominee the expected softball questions, but made the decision to ask about the emails because, “the American people deserve an answer from the former secretary of state.”

Calls were made to New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to “Crush Matt Lauer”.   As you can easily see with all the headlines from these MSM sources, they did as they were told by the Clinton campaign.

Hillary also screamed that she would be “treated with respect at the debates or heads will roll.”   Staffers at the Clinton campaign report that they fear her wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as  “an egotistical psychopath”.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest.  She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata - for putting her on the spot.”

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant.   She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face.   You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this.   What are you good for, really?   Get the f - - - to work  janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”

A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more.  The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible...and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone,  and I will never forget it.  That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that.  She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh81tPvsjGg
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    • Sharing this one! Thank you.
    • Old Rooster, might you have a link to the original document for "NBC Associate Producer of Forum" info?  Much, much easier to share a link rather than all the text, particularly on FB and comment threads.  Thanks.

This reply was deleted.