I woke up this morning to the full on racist baiters slinging their hate. Look folks this is straight up politics! DC is using this to stir up tension and racial divisions. There are always hot heads ready to jump on anything because they are lovers of fighting. I'm calling this - This is Al Sharpton the black racist that is pushing hard at projecting his racism onto white people and in this case light skinned Zimmerman. While the racists in this country work hard at creating hate and division, our country is falling at a rapid pace.

This race baiting distraction is to take your eyes off all the criminals and committers of treason in DC, state governments and the media that is their lies and propaganda spreaders all across our beloved country! We know Al Sharpton is a dog of the worst kind! He's a thug with a race card brow beating stick! He's doing what he does best - stirring up folks who were raised on thinking with their emotions and not their minds! Stirring up professional victims! Stirring up racists! There are many black racists among us! This is what we are witnessing in this case. Start naming them and their works what they truly are! Why do they get away with it? Because they have shamed non-racists into guilt emotions! Start speaking the truth and expose the true racists! Time to get our focus back on what these are working very hard at distracting us from! The bought and paid for thugs and cowards in DC and state governments that are destroying our republic!

Will there be a Fed. case filed against Zimmerman? I don't know but I wouldn't doubt they are looking at filing one so they can continue in this full fledge racism baiting distraction!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The big O must be happy today. I bet Michelle will even smile.

• Right  on  the  Mark,  Deb.  including  Rev. Jesse  Jackson  telling  churches  the  war  is  ON..!!

• What can one expect from a person like Sharpton and the rest of that sorry crew whose combined IQ is ten points lower than the IQ of a cedar post.  Dale Crafts

• The whole of the federal intimidation efforts were to make the courts find him guilty. they managed to get the Police Chief fired, intimidated the judge into adding other charges for the jury to consider the DOJ was in town trying to make it more of a race issue in violation of the law. All for another distraction from Obama's heinous record of failures just another means to make the people ignore the man behind the curtains as he further trashed the USA moving more Muslims to the USA catering to the Muslim Brotherhood still in Egypt trying to keep his friend out of jail with further bribes to the Egyptian government if they would do so.   

• Sharpless, jesse jackass, chuck slummer, nanny pelousy, obozo and all their ilk are guilty of fraud, treason, organized crime all anything to do with lawlessness. They should all be tried and then deal with to the fullest extent of the law.

• They'll never get over their hatred stirred up by Sharpton, Jackson, and, of course, O.  They will never admit their shortcomings or failures to help their communities in the right ways.  They live for this way of life and its constant perpetuation.  Am looking to see how O. becomes involved, directly or indirectly.

• I just came back from Walmart and had to take a second and third look at the number of men, women and children wandering through the isles speaking Arabic. In doing a quick observation....  it appeared as if one in 5 appeared to be and speaking with an Arabic Dialect.   I had no idea our immigration system was attracting these numbers from the Arab worlds. As the glares sent in my direction from these foreigners I have no response other than return that glare with same.

On the way out.....  you guessed it....   An Arab of some sort was parked in the Fire Lane obviously awaiting his spouse or relatives he dropped off at the front of the Store.  Have you noticed as I....  that these... Arabs seem to ignore many of the laws we are expected to obey?    Just had to get this off my chest....  How is it that these numbers of Arabs are showing up with obviously no intention of integrating into our system..... or our Language?   I can see this a MAJOR ISSUE as these Muslim Immigrant Numbers Climb.....!!!

• There will certainly be a federal case brought against Zimmerman because Obozo and Holder have many things that they want to try to distract our attention from. And if/when this federal case is tried, the same fraud masters that got our precious little naked emperor elected will be working to create fraudulent evidence to get Zimmerman convicted. I feel really sorry for the man because his life as he has known it is over forever.

• I am sure that our AG will file against Zimmerman, Even Harry Reid is calling for heads to roll. And they call us racist.Your right, they don't want us to know what they are doing in DC. I just wish that the GOP would grow a pair. 

• And this DIVERSION continues while.... The REAL Issues get kicked under the rug....

BENGHAZI.....  IRS.....  FAST AND FURIOUS.......  ERIC HOLDER'S ATTACKS ON AMERICA .... THE ILLEGAL ALIEN AND HIS FAKE PAPERS.....  IRANIAN BORN VALERIE JARRET PUPPETMASTER FOR THE ILLEGAL ALIEN....     THE GAY PRESIDENT AND HIS BEARD FOR A SPOUSE....... REMOVAL OF AMERICA'S GENERALS FOR  OBEYING THE CONSTITUTION......   PURGING OF THE MILITARY...   BULLETS FOR THE DHS ....  BILLIONS???  .....    OBAMACARE AND HOW IT WILL COMMUNIZE US AND BANKRUPT US.....   AMNESTY AND WHY WE CANNOT AFFORD IT.......    MORE....  LOTS MORE....  while we are told to shut up and move along son.....                    YES....  I THINK DIVERSION IS THE MO OF THE DAY      

Now....   lets get back to the important stuff....   How 'bout them Oilers ....  or......  How long before Zimmerman is bankrupt?.......     No....  we cant discuss Travon's Arrest record...  move on....  move on now.  BTW.......  at 17    I was in the Military and had already completed Basic....  and my buddies were being shipped to VIET NAM.....  hmmmmmm  and they were children.... every one

The time is now 1022 hours on a Monday.  Do YOU know where your guns are?

This reply was deleted.