Constitutional Emergency

Al Sharpton and other Black Racists Thugs With Brow Beating Sticks!

I woke up this morning to the full on racist baiters slinging their hate. Look folks this is straight up politics! DC is using this to stir up tension and racial divisions. There are always hot heads ready to jump on anything because they are lovers of fighting. I'm calling this - This is Al Sharpton the black racist that is pushing hard at projecting his racism onto white people and in this case light skinned Zimmerman. While the racists in this country work hard at creating hate and division, our country is falling at a rapid pace.

This race baiting distraction is to take your eyes off all the criminals and committers of treason in DC, state governments and the media that is their lies and propaganda spreaders all across our beloved country! We know Al Sharpton is a dog of the worst kind! He's a thug with a race card brow beating stick! He's doing what he does best - stirring up folks who were raised on thinking with their emotions and not their minds! Stirring up professional victims! Stirring up racists! There are many black racists among us! This is what we are witnessing in this case. Start naming them and their works what they truly are! Why do they get away with it? Because they have shamed non-racists into guilt emotions! Start speaking the truth and expose the true racists! Time to get our focus back on what these are working very hard at distracting us from! The bought and paid for thugs and cowards in DC and state governments that are destroying our republic!

Will there be a Fed. case filed against Zimmerman? I don't know but I wouldn't doubt they are looking at filing one so they can continue in this full fledge racism baiting distraction!

Views: 620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The government tries to keep Racial Hatred alive in our country

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service