Replies

• Ok Alabama......are you folks willing to get some skin in this action?  Make contact with the appropriate support elements and get the "we the people's" voice heard.

• Harry: are you taking further action?

• I have sent email to everyone I could think of in Florida seeking legal support to file a lawsuit in Florida.  At this point no one has responded........a lawsuit in court is the only avenue in Florida as the Secretary of State has no legal authority to vett candidates........nor does anyone else in State government. I'm willing to be a plaintiff in a legal fight against Obama's ballot eligibility in Florida if I can find some legal support to take the action.

• Same here in Texas. I am looking for the proper legal avenues and an attorney willing to head up an assualt in Texas.

• Can I do it?  What do I have to do?

• It is the Democratic Party that vets its candidates. This is the reason I spoke of yesterday re: Van Irion of Liberty Legal. He & John Dummett, a Presidential candidate, did a lot of research to figure out how & why these cases were being thrown out. It came down to 2 issues. 1. The DNC(Party) is the entity responsible for ensuring its candidates are eligible to be placed on the ballot. 2. "Standing" ~ this is where states vary. Some allow citizens to have it, others require that the main plaintiff be a Presidential candidate. I wrote about that yesterday, so won't go into it all again. However, please keep in mind that although the mainstream media covered the original 7-8 career political candidates, there were(are) 250+ candidates filed!! If a state does require the plaintiff to be a Presidential candidate, John Dummett &/ or Dr Laurie Roth are both willing to do this for ANYONE & in ANY STATE. Again, if you want correct info, please go to: libertylegalfoundation.org ~ They're are more than happy to help.
          Joyce Sutherland
        • I am doing the same thing in Washington state, so far no luck in finding an attorney willing to be involved.

• Al Henershot is the main player here and I suggest you follow what he's doing as well as the case in GA. Chalice in IL is also having success at keeping off their ballot. More coming on line by the day.

BTW, thank you Harry for your generous contribution to my legal defense fund and I pray more will put their skin in the game by going to my web site and making a donation.  http://www.riseupforamerica.com

Yes, GA will see its day in court first but all these efforts will need our support in which way you can. This is a hornets nest and the disloyal opposition is hard at work to prevent our success in the arena of public opinion.

• Folks, yes, Carl has one of THE most promising cases in a most promising jurisdiction. Your support is needed so that they can do the BEST possible job!

• Thanks for your efforts Carl........I pray we'll all get moving in this opportunity.

This reply was deleted.