"In most places in the country, voting is looked upon as a right and a duty, but in Chicago it's a sport."  Dick Gregory

We have 4 DAYS to place Pollwatchers in as many polling places as possible throughout the state of Illinois.

POLLWATCHNG NOV 2nd 5:15 am - 7:30 pm

If you cannot make the full day, no sweat...  Participate in whatever way you can!

Bring your kids - GRANDKIDS! Serve 2 hours... serve the day.

It is easy to get credentials.  Call any candidates you support OR call the Victory Centers OR your Republican Committeeman....OR Go to your local Tea Party Group!!!

Training is provided through links on this site.  www.IllinoisCandidates.com Some candidates may have packets also available.

Two types of Pollworkers fall in this specific category:

1) Get out the Vote - Candidate Support
NOTE: SOME CANDIDATES ARE PAYING FOR THIS TYPE OF ELECTION DAY SUPPORT

2) Ballot Integrity - The legal intent behind this type of  pollwatching allows for citizen observation of the election process.

Volunteer as you can!

The BEST way to get connected is to call a candidate you support or contact the Victory Centers. Also - Go to your local Tea Party Group!!!  These groups are very engaged in the election day processes!

I am headed to the city to attend a  pollwatching training class... We will provide additional updates on training, etc on the website this evening.

For more information, please check this last email.  However, please take note, the current - ACTION steps - is to connect with the sources listed above.

If I can help, please do not hesitate to email me or call me 847-382-1100.  I update the message daily.

Questions or issue needs resolution?

Contact Sharon - ElectionJudges@gmail.com  - We will get back to you.

For additional details visit our website www.IllinoisCandidates.com,  We will keep this email active until the election is over.  If you wish to be part of our emails, but not the election updates, please email me. :)

Recruitment Coordinator

Illinois Candidates

ElectionJudges@gmail.com

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
23 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31