EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3604

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LET ME KNOW I WAS AT OAS I AM W/U ALL THE WAY

4-6-2016. The Demo Spring operation began it's trek from the Liberty Bell in Philly to D.C. 4 days ago. Thousands are attempting a non violence movement to cause massive civil disobedience until Congress takes action against the corruption going on in the government.  The big event will be a sit in on April 11- 16 but it is doubtful this group of far left activists will accomplish much if anything. This alert timing is interesting with this march of protesters heading for D.C. 

Read more here:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/02/civil-disobedien...;

Most of congress is in on the corruption and filling their bank accounts and pockets at our expense.

Harry, Should I post this to the Facebook page??
What about posting on the Militia pages?

Unclear what the alert is about?????

He'll tell us in due course. 

I hope it has something to do with getting rid of Preibus. He is not going to let Trump be president even Trump gets the delegated.THIS IS WRONG!!!!! If trump is the one people vote for then he's the one that should get it!!! can't be any worse than bummer.We the people are nothing but slaves, They but on this election and spend oodles of money to make us think we are doing something when we vote but

it doesn't matter how we vote they can put in the one they want.

Many people voted for Trump. This is true. Many people also voted for Cruz. The founding fathers did not set thing up to just be majority rules. So just saying more people voted for Trump means he should be president. I don't believe Trump is the answer. Neither are any of the other candidates. We are left with no constitutional candidates.

Cruz is nothing more than a liar and deceitful "Establishment," politician. period. He misdirects even the theme of his campaign by using a citizenship lauding country and western song taking pride in being born in the land of the brave and home of the free; only he was NOT! He was born in Canada and;, he did NOT disavow his dual citizenship and go explicitly American until 2014 and, if I remember correctly. Canada did not allow dual citizenship when Cruz was born in Canada so he is TWICE a liar before he even began his presidential run!. WE HAVE ONE ALREADY IN OFFICE LIKE THAT. DO WE REALLY NEED  ANOTHER? THIS HONORABLY  SERVING AND DISABLED BY THAT SERVICE VIETNAM VETERAN DOES NOT BELIEVE SO!. I AND I IMAGINE  MOST OF MY CONTEMPORARIES ARE SICK TO DEATH OF THE DESTRUCTION BY DESIGN AND PLANNED INCOMPETENCE OF ALL WE FOUGHT TO PRESERVE, AT THE HANDS OF A PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT UNFIT TO APPRECIATE THE SERVICE WE PROVIDED AS THEY BOTH ABANDONED WE WHO WERE SENT TO SUPPORT POLICY AND THE SOUTH  VIETNAMESE, THEN DISRESPECTED US AND VILIFIED OUR SERVICE, DENIED US EARNED BENFITS AND ARE STILL DOING SO TODAY!  The only candidate to recognize and try to help us and ALL veterans is TRUMP! None of the others have even MENTIONED what they would do to end the terrible lack of treatment and respect our vets get from THEIR OWN COMMANDER IN CHIEF and the Congress who enable him! Whatever may be coming soon down the pipe is fine by me; THE SOONER, THE BETTER!

None of the candidates is worth anything. We need to step beyond all these false candidates and unify to try and make changes to save our nation. Trump is not  the one. neither are any of the others

Trump is pretty much like the rest of us.....most Americans don't know near enough about the Constitution but I trust Trump  to surround himself with the very best and brightest minds concerning the Constitution. He knows what it will take to get this Country back on track unlike the "career politicians" who have created the mess we have.

UWEX 16 - May be?

America Will Be Invaded from Seven Simultaneous Directions- The Red Dawn Phase Is Ready to Commence

Sometimes when we report on emerging events, we lack the context to fully apply what is being revealed. In other words, our discoveries are sometimes ahead of how they will be applied and we end up reporting on anomalies. Later, as events unfold and the facts present themselves in more detail, we can clearly see how an even is manifesting.

In the case of the invasion of the United States being invaded from 7 different directions and the potential for more than 40 nations to participate, has been known for about two years. However, it is only in 2016 can we really see how it is all unfolding.

This is the first of two parts which will discuss this phenomenon. The first part of this series discusses how the seven pressure points that will be applied to the United States. The second part will analyze the “Red Dawn” aspect of this seven pronged invasion.

If there is a silver lining, nothing will until this country is brought under full martial law control following what looks like a very hot summer and fall in which millions of Americans will react violently to an election is which the will of the people (i.e. Donald Trump) was ignored and Hillary Clinton will be put into the Presidency. I am already referring to her as The FEMA Camp President.

Seven Pronged Attack

According to Dave Hodges resources, when Russian led and backed forces attack the United States, the attack will come as the result of a six-pronged strategy.

1. The Alaskan Front will see the Russians attacking the lower 48 from Alaska after our most northern state is quickly overwhelmed.

2. The Central American Front will witness a conglomeration of 33 Central and South American states (i.e. CELAC) which will combine military strike forces, backed by Russian military supplies, weapons, technology and strategy. These forces will push north through Central America and will attack America from the south.

3. The Southeastern Front will witness an amphibious invasion following the successes of the first two fronts in which major American military assets will be deployed away from  the Southeast to defend against the scissors attack from America’s Northwest and the Southwest.

4. In a secondary and delayed attack, Chinese forces embedded in American ports (e.g. Long Beach), who have entered the country in cargo ships, will be unleashed to attack key military bases in California. At the same time, Chinese soldiers, who are embedded in the Sierra Madras will join forces with the Latin American forces as they sweep northward through Mexico and will dramatically burst through the border and then fan out to the north, west and east.

5. The fifth part of this attack, the Fifth Column, will be carried out by terrorists who have already gained entrance into the United States. Key assassinations and critical infrastructure sabotage will be carried out by these forces.

6. Russian forces will come out of the Arctic and sweep down through Canada and will attack the U.S. through Minnesota. This will allow the Russian led forces to cut the United States in half at the Mississippi River.

7. The lights will be turned out in the East, and will be particularly centered on the Eastern seaboard.

To read the rest of this story go to this link:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/04/01/america-will-be-invade...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service