Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3536

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I pray that the most supreme leader, ALMIGHTY GOD, is with us all and, Donald Trump is the voice in the wilderness, for he SPEAKS THE TRUTH. One of the first lessons I learned at the Benning School for boys was "The Mission and the troops" next was "A strong defense is a stronger Offense". It is time for us to band together and sue the living "HELL" out of the "domestic enemies" of our nation", it is time to say here I am God I will go if you lead me I will hold your people in my heart. My people came over here on the Mayflower we are a Judeo-Christian Nation.

William F. Reade, Jr. LTC USA (retired still fighting)

I could NOT agree with you more, sir. I was enlisted but served at a similar school for boys at Fort Dix when taking basic prior to shipping out for duty long ago with the 199th Light Infantry Brigade in Vietnam and in celebration of that service will be attending my 50th unit reunion at YOUR institution of higher learning beginning on the 62nd anniversary of the Invasion of Normandy. I am the descendant of Greek and Irish Immigrants but who became American citizens and served in our military; some career personnel. And, wherever sir, you choose to go when we know what may be at hand, I will be happy to follow! Former SP/5 Brian A. Rich. HHC 199th Light Infantry Brigade, Long Binh, RVN May 1968-May1969!

AFFIRMATIVE COLONEL READE:  Recall petitions for RECALL ELECTIONS probably could be now better initiated at the local level acros our country. The connection of our taxes to decisions being rendered by boards of education, school district superintendents, councilmen and mayors is coming into sharp focus. We now see many things being imlemented that We DID NOT IMAGINE PAYING OUR TAX MONEY for. So tax collectors make up a good first target. Then we have the recourse of civil suits. The fear of losing Federal monies is what keeps many local officials toeing the line with what Washington is jamming down our throats.  Certain issues such as certifying B.H.O. to be on he ballot in the various states could come under the category of MISPRISION of FELONY.  We haven't tried yet but these things brought to the attention of our Federal and State officials might help them remember that they have the Power of NULLIFICATION to exercise against any Federal laws that are UNCONSTITUTIONAL.   

Attachments:

have submitted this to every court in democratic Massachusetts you guess what happened, I submitted it to Federal Court in Massachusetts it was assigned to a black female judge appointed by OBAMAshe commited perjury refused to recuse herself (Fraud upon the Court) the U S Supreme threw it out I  am still trying

You may be right.  It's funny because I don't trust a single one, but all my family and friends have switched from Ted Cruz (because of the lies) to Trump and my Democrat friends like my family (Republicans) have changed to Independents. We all see Trump as the protector of Nationalism, patriots to the constitution, and Vets (which we are).  We may be had.  Father God, Himself, may be trying to make a point that He is the only one we can trust.  What I do believe is that the MS media, the government (including voting and the voting software and computer systems), and world leaders are not trustworthy in the least.  It is my heartfelt wish that the military would stand up for justice, which we no longer have.  It is a dangerous idea, but one the founding fathers would have agreed with.  The Lord God will not tolerate injustice, but He does encourage those called by His name to make a stand. All we have to do is repent, turn from sin, and seek His Face and He will restore our land.  There is no point at which He cannot do that.  We need the old paths.  Obama, the Democrats, the Republicans, George Soros, The Elitists, The Bilderbergs, Oprah, Bill Gates, The Saudi Prince, the very rich Iranian, and others have pushed the envelope.  Their intent is to bring down the veil that guards the Earth and its inhabitants and this will only occur just before the return of Christ.  Sorry that some of you don't believe.  Its plain the media has been hijacked. Its plain that the governments have been bought out by the corporations, and its plain that the government hides so much from all of us and what it is doing with technology, including some of the projects and CERN.  If Trump is the trumpet call to the old paths, it would be like Father God to give him that name and choose him (despite his ego).  If not, tribulation has well begun and the suffering of the people of this Earth will increase with leaps and bounds, starting with the global collapse.  I personally think that the election is a smokescreen for the planned Economic collapse of the world economies, but the Elites don't have it controlled.  They don't understand personal wisdom taught by the Lord God.  In any case, most people should have been preparing for whatever will come.  

BROTHER READ! Well said! We should have a citizen soldier, like you, in the WH-again. I was there ( RVN), likely the same time; '68-'69. I'm sorry for your physical losses & your pain, but I see, as is the oft- ignored typical recovery; that your other senses have attenuated to a high level, and so; I offer my hand in comradeship in our present situations, as much as I would've in the field. KUDOS! ( Oh yeah-I agree with you, your observations are on mark. Thank You! Mike, former USAF-SSGT, & now serving as local American Legion's Post Chaplain. And so, I also concur with 'The Other Reade's Comments, & any other patriot who recognizes a soldier's bond with Our God-Bless ya all! 

Very well said, Sir and I say Thank You for your service.

Brian A Rich - You are my HERO!   And just what qualifies one to be my hero?  Easy, you just have to think as I do!  Our age has got to have a lot to do with us marching to a different drummer.  Today's Americans have begun to behave like a poorly trained dog.  They beg, they whine, they have poor manners, they nip at the ankles of folks who displease them.   In honesty, we have trained (or NOT trained) them to behave that way.  We have let the kids think that they are the "A" dog.  Boy, are we in a mess today because of that.
I bemoan the day that the draft was discontinued.  Young men, and today, young women ,need that time to mature, learn to follow rules, listen to superiors with no question, make lifelong friends, and many of them become successful leaders.   My concept of today's army is very unlike my memories of growing up surrounded by a patriotic community.  We are less of a nation because of that.
So much for trips down memory lane....What is to become of us if we continue on this path.  Sadly, the only apparent option is the New World Order.  Wonder if a person has to be 70 + years to recognize that?   I am not sad for myself, at 76 I most likely will not be impacted much more than I have already been.  The golden years that I worked and planned for, have faded into a reality of an existence that moves, month to month with increasing costs and stagnated teacher retirement.  My main concern is my 2 grand daughters.  I grieve when I allow myself to think of their future.  Reality is, their future will be shared with others of their age.  They will all be in the same boat; the idea that they can "work their way up" probably won't be a reality to them.  The schools are data collecting from the students so that they can be pushed onto the "best track".  To mind that means, we are grooming a full spectrum of robotic tech workers..........Bill Gates will simply have to dip into the bucket of skills that meets each of his needs.
Pardon my rant............things have just piled up, and after last night's WI primary results I thought I was about as frustrated as I could get.  I despise dishonesty so you can imagine how I feel about ted cruz.  Out of room..............misspicky

I am a little younger than you but obviously of the same value system. I do not have grandchildren but in this country as it is today, neither do I want them as I can do NOTHING TO GUARANTEE THEIR SAFETY AND/OR QUALITY OF THEIR FUTURE. My own children are all adults,  the oldest a PhD candidate at the University of Georgia but unlike him , I did my graduate work at SMU; Southern Mekong University, where I got a real practical education in survival to go along with the degree I already had in of all things: GOVERNMENT! This is not the country I served and  more is the pity for it but, we have done this to ourselves by lack of vigilance and the admonition that the tree of Liberty must be refurbished from time to time with the blood of Patriots. Because most here are EXACTLY that and have served this country and constitution HONORABLY as nearly all in Washington DO NOT, we are a group of solid values as we were raised with them as part of the traditions that made this country what it was. When we allowed foreign influence and privileged parasites to convince us of lies we KNEW not to be true, we sowed the seeds of our own demise and that of the futures of our progeny. We are not done yet but, the New World Order cabal has planned well and enlisted traitors in high places in THIS country.; many with strategic data that will aid our enemies and work to our detriment but, while the immediate future is in doubt, I have no doubt that the evil to come cannot kill us all and, the terrain in this country WILL allow for guerilla warfare if necessary that will make Afghanistan look like a picnic as that nation NEVER had any semblance of the freedoms we were born with. We will not forget, we will hide and strike clandestinely and we will harass the powers that be until they die of attrition if it takes a thousand years simply because we ARE AMERICANS. It used to mean something once and it WILL again, but, I doubt either of us will live to see it. Nonetheless, we MUST impress on our families that whomever survives what is to come MUST continue the fight, for their sake and that of their progeny and the freedom of people EVERYWHERE as we are the World's ONLY hope for salvation and so it has been since we won our freedom  from   Great Britain. WHEN EUROPE COULD NOT HANDLE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS, WE SAVED THEM FROM THEMSELVES IN TWO WORLD WARS AND THE COLD WAR BUT, AT WHAT PRICE TO OURSELVES? WE WILL SEE SHORTLY, BUT WE MUST NEVER FORGET OUR OWN HISTORY IF WE AS A PEOPLE ARE TO HAVE ANY HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE. Rest assured, Anita  Marie, you are not alone in your sentiments. I speak only for myself but, I will NEVER comply with any New World Order mandate, period. I will die before I comply, am prepared to do so and would rather fight on my feet than live on my knees in submission to the triumph of all I fought Against honorably for a country and people unworthy of the hardships endured and the sacrifices made by the many who did not return and whose memories are dishonored by what we have become as a nation. It is a truly sad development but one we will not have to endure for long in any case. as we are too old and the fight is not really any longer ours unless they make it so. God bless you and yours though it becomes more politically incorrect to say so with every day that passes!!

You are not alone Bro and there are many more I am sure who believe as you do. . .God be with US all, amen.

Good for you Mr. Brian!!!  I'm 65 yrs young and an ARMY Veteran. I too, am only loyal to America The Great!!! To do otherwise is treason. My husband is a Vietnam Vet and I was in the 8th Infantry in Bad Kreuznach, Germany. I was a 64C, Motor Vehicle Operator!!!  Time for our military to defend "We The People" and throw O'Trauma out of office!

IT IS DIFFICULT AS I WAS A CHAPLAIN'S ASSISTANT IN 1968 FOR A  MOH AWARDEE CHAPLAIN ALIVE TODAY AND LIVING IN CALIFORNIA. HE IS ALSO NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT WE HAVE BECOME AND DID TIME FOR VIOLATING GATE SECURITY IN PROTEST OF IRAN-CONTRA BLACK OPS DURING THE EARLY REAGAN YEARS , SUCH IS WHAT ONE RECEIVING THE HIGHEST AWARD FOR VALOR THE COUNTRY COULD BE GIVEN BY THE ESTABLISHMENT GOVERNMENT; EVEN UNDER RONALD REAGAN! LOOK UP THE NAME CHARLES ANGELO LITEKY, ROMAN CATHOLIC CHAPLAIN WITH THE 199TH LIGHT INFANTRY BRIGADE IN VIETNAM. HIS CITATION WILL GIVE YOU CHILLS AND INDICATE HOW DIFFICULT MY LIFE COULD BE AS HIS ASSIGNED PERSONAL PROTECTION UNDER THE GENEVA ACCORDS. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT MUCH OF ROE'S WRITTEN BY POLITICIANS FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL SINCE THEY HAVE NO EXPERENCE IN THE MILITARY FOR THE MOST PART AND UNLESS THEY HAVE SERVED THEMSELVES, SHOULD NEVER COMMITT OUR TROOPS TO CONDITIONS WHICH INCREASE THEIR PERIL AND MAKE IT MUCH HARDER TO ACHIEVE MISSION GOALS. IT IS STUPIDITY PERSONIFIED IN MY OPINON. AND, I HAD THREE YEARS ARMY ROTC IN HIGH SCHOOL AND TWO MORE OF AFROTC AT ST.MICHAEL'S COLLEGE BEFORE EVER SERVING IN THE ACTIVE MILITARY AND SO KNOW BETTER THAN MOST THAT OF WHICH I AM SPEAKING. I COULD BE WRONG BUT, I THINK MANY CAREER MILITARY COMMAND OFFICERS WOULD AGREE BUT WOULD NORMALLY REMAIN SILENT FOR FEAR OF PROFESSIONAL RETRIBUTION AND LOSS OF RETIREMENT BENEFITS FOR WHAT THE "ESTABLISHMENT ," WOULD BE SURE TO CONSIDER: UNDUE CRITICISM, WHEN IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOTHING BUT PERFECT TRUTH!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service