Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3516

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you my brother in arms and brother in Christ Jesus..

Very well put, sir.  I as a Navy Vet feel a little out of place with all you Army Vets, just kidding!  I have my days of thinking Trump is our answer, then I remember when Cruz came on the scene as a new guy on the block.  I was encouraged when I saw him take on Diane Feinstein, in a face to face confrontation at some hearing, and I remember thinking, Wow!  I

f he would ever run for President he has my vote.  May God enlighten us all, as to whom to vote for.  I like Trump's "in your face, not afraid to speak his mind, attitude, which leaves me in a quandry.  My wife is 110% behind Trump, but I'm just not sure yet.  Enjoy hearing everyone's comments and will probably be vacillatintg til election day.  So God, please make your choice clear to all of us as to which one is is best.

To Richard Wagener:  I, too, was once a strong Cruz supporter, however there were lots of things that worried me about some of his actions, and also - his lies.  So I started doing some research, and in that process, I learned that he and his wife, Heidi, are both globalists, and my antenna really went up when I found out she was a member of the CFR, since that organization (along with the Trilateral Commission) are known to be filled with globalists who have no real ideology and are only interested in maintaining their power, wealth, and control.  After that revelation, I learned that Heidi even chaired a CFR committee charged with drawing up the plans for the North American Union (like the EU) and an outline of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) Act, both of which will result in removal of our Canadian and Mexican borders, and loss of our sovereignty as a nation.  If you recall, Cruz voted FOR the TPP, and was absent for some other votes that would have been as revealing.  More recently, I learned that Cruz is not a citizen (of ANY kind) of the U.S.  In 2014, when that became an issue, he renounced his Canadian citizenship, claiming that he had dual American/Canadian citizenship prior to that.  However Canada did not recognize dual citizenship when he was born, and no papers were ever filed that would enable him to gain American citizenship.  His mother was born in America, but became a Canadian citizen, and her name could be found on Canada's voting rolls.  I don't know if she became a Canadian citizen before or after Ted was born, but it's not that relevant anymore.  His father was a Cuban citizen, who became an American citizen in 2005.  Ted has never become an American citizen, and thus has no documents to prove that he is.  Therefore, he defrauded me and millions of other Texas voters when he ran for the Senate in 2012, because he obviously lied on the form required to submit to the state in order to run for a federal office, because he would have to have checked a box claiming to be an American citizen, when he knew full well he was not a U.S. citizen then, had never been a U.S. citizen, and will never be a U.S. citizen unless and until he is naturalized.  I will NEVER vote for him again.  Since then, I have watched his dirty tricks to Dr. Carson and many other people, and the more I read about him, the angrier I became at his professing to be such a pure Christian with Christian values and Christian ethics - of which he has none.  I urge you to do your own research on Cruz before making up your mind to vote for him.  There are many articles to be found on the subject - check out NewsWithViews.com - they have a bunch of them, and most of them contain documentary proof of their allegations.  There are many other sources available on YouTube.com, that illustrate the different positions he takes depending on the audience.  Most of Trump's supporters are well aware of his shortcomings, but his most important qualities are his patriotism, his intelligence, the people he will surround himself with if elected, his philanthropy (largely unseen), and his passionate desire to make America great again.  But what is the single most important issue about Trump is the fact that he is beholden to absolutely no one.  He is the ONLY remaining candidate who cannot be controlled by the globalists who have selected most of our Presidents for decades.  These are the same globalists that put on false flags, start all the wars, sell weapons and ammo to both sides, traffick in drugs, weapons, and kids, control 90% of all media (broadcast and paper), control all the banks, have stolen the wealth of humanity, have a plan to eliminate 90% of the population, worship Lucifer, and are doing everything they possibly can, using all of their available tools, to keep Trump from being President.  Donald Trump doesn’t know everything he should know, but he extremely intelligent and is learning. He does listen to the American people, and it’s up to us to keep him informed. He is a leader, and he is hated by the entire New World Order gang on the left, the right, and in the media. This alone should tell the American people that we need this man in our White House.  

P.S.:  Thank you for your service.  I don't know how this country would survive without our amazing military,

Much applause, Linda - I can only say ditto to every single word!!!  I do believe that those of us who really, really believed in Cruz perhaps now despise him the most for that very reason.  I know I do and I would never, ever vote for him or anyone remotely like him.

Your wrong as hell..STEVEN COSTA..

Maybe you will like some of this...The gate opened a day ago...GET READY..

This is absolutely wrong... Why does it read, "this is a speeded up SURGE operation?"  It truly frightens me.

There is more on your home pages...

AMMAN, Jordan — The first Syrian family to be resettled in the U.S. under a speeded-up "surge operation" for refugees left Jordan on Wednesday for Kansas City, Missouri, to start a new life.

Ahmad al-Abboud, who is being resettled with his wife and five children, said he is thankful to Jordan, where he has lived for three years after fleeing Syria's civil war. But the 45-year-old from Homs, Syria, said he was ready to build a better life in the U.S.

"I'm happy. America is the country of freedom and democracy, there are jobs opportunities, there is good education, and we are looking forward to having a good life over there," al-Abboud said.

They are taken to designated areas but most don't stay there. They will probably end up in Dearborn Michigan where the Muslims have already taken over the town and freely fly ISIS flags in the streets now strewn with garbage and liter as these people have never been taught cleanliness. They do not appreciate being brought here due to their own country being destroyed by the very country they are in now. As they grow in numbers they wait for the right moment to attack us and as they wait they multiply until they outnumber us and take our country if we don't stop them.

Carolyn:  Yes we can have heartfelt pangs of sorrow for people we deem to be good folks.  However, the characterisitcs of Islam make it a trap for many of it's followers.  Reflect if you will on the citizenry of the united states and how many of us are outspoken, strident, loyal Patriots:  Our numbers are relatively sparse.  Our population is afflicted with ignorance and indifference, hence a lack of appreciation for the freedoms we have enjoyed. So let's look at the Islamic world where the tie that binds, (them together and keeps them mute about human abuse), is FEAR. The Koran promises death to the apostate and imposes an iron rule on the Moslem populations wherein even if folks had an altruistic, humanitarian bent, most do not dare express it; so Islam has been virtually able to stay it's same barbaric self ever since the 7th century. Certainly you must be aware that none of the thousands of Moslems now living here have even dared to raise their voices in opposition to all the ceaseless   atrocities we have seen in the news for a good many years now. Well, we who want to have a land of The Free and The Home of The Brave Under GOD with opportunity for Our Grandchildren can not afford the luxury of guiding ourselves under the "POLLYANNISH BELIEF" that these folks will conduct themselves any different. We must operate on the premise that they Shall Destroy America if WE THE PEOPLE Don't prevent it.  You are well read on Islam by now; are you not?   -  -http://www.debbieschlussel.com/  ,   http://www.shoebat.com/ .  If you are of a liberal invclination and no matter how much evidence is presented to you, you still hold the same philosohy then I'm almost convinced that what truly appears foolhardy to us is built into your genes.  If that's the case, I've wasted a lot of energy and keystrokes since 2009. GOD Bless.........    

Look; Maybe you're right or maybe you're not. don't you think everyone is skeptical about all the candidates? I for 1 cannot believe they are so stupid as to do what they are doing and say what they are saying right in our faces like this. I can't help but think it's all to see just how many of us are awake and aware of what's going on as well as the depth of our knowledge. I can't help but think we are being measured by some technical company and analyzed by region to get a figure as to how many humvees and chinese military they'll need when SHTF. I'm not on FACEBOOK but I know twitter is being monitored too. I can't help but wonder how they can openly spend millions on negative adds against Trump so freely. None of what's going on makes any sense to me and I keep wondering what Obama is doing behind the curtain while our attention is on the elections. All I know is he's not a politician and he doesn't have to do this because he had it made anyway. He's not bought off by lobbyist and donors who can tell him what to do later. He's just a better bet than any of the others. I would have chosen Rand Paul if he hadn't dropped out.I keep looking for a sign that may steer me in a direction to to see any sense to any of it. Until then I will go with the one candidate I can feel is closest to being like me. They are up to something no good for sure and I feel it in my bones! I think it will all happen around September to November whatever it is and I feel like it's going to be really big and really bad. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am

With 14th amendment citizenship they don't have to be natural born, the original intent of the US Constitution usurped! This whole country is running on the 14th amendment government. This whole government is a foreign system aka unconstitutional.

The 14th amendment usurpation of the American system of government.

http://pacinlaw.us/pdf/sup/Congressional_Record_14th_Amend_1967.pdf

The 14th amendment made all citizens; citizens of the United States. Until that time you were first and foremost citizens of your state. Until the 14th amendment federal law did not  always trump state law. Each state had control of anything that was not specifically given to the federal government. The 14th amendment stripped states of most of their state independence. The United States was supposed to be just that; United States. The 14th amendment made all citizens now national citizens. The 14th amendment made it legal for the income tax to be imposed. The federal government was not originally allowed income tax. The states could collect income tax. it was a state right. Now the federal government stole that right. It is why the 14th amendment never really was legally passed. It was done through nefarious means and lies. Just like the Elitists  family got together on Jeckyll island and came up with the federal reserve and put before congress while most were home on Christmas break. If people want to see how things are truly done they should read "The Creature from Jeckyll Island" your eyes will be opened.

Myself reading and learning I have found that The NWO has begun it plans for America with Abe Lincoln. The South rebelled and the civil war was fought to allow the 14th amendment to be placed, among other things that occurred. It was the reason to start stripping states rights. They have been long sighted and PROGRESSIVELY following their plans since then. Gradually growing the government and stripping us of our freedoms. 

It is hard to convince people even when you have the facts -- many get their information from liberal sources and refuse to believe research. Right now the Cruz issue is most pressing because he is in a position to actually repeat the mistake that was made with BHO.

I am curious.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service